Putin's president says we should love Russia

Russia is not our enemy.
Putin is NOT our friend.

Just because Donald looks like he may be having Putin's baby, that doesn't make Russia our friend. The GOP Congress members who do not have Donald's manhood in their mouth know Russia is not our friend.

"Just because Donald looks like he may be having Putin's baby,"

Jim is melting down :eek-52:

giphy.gif

Jim is freaking out :eek-52:

tumblr_mqem4qTG9T1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Russia is not our enemy.
Putin is NOT our friend.

But neither he nor Russia is our enemy.

so you say Comrade...

I'm not your comrade, idiot.
But you are a comrade A chump loving friend of Putin I'd call you traitor also

Meh, you are just a butthurt liberal. No one gives a shit what you think. That's why we kicked your idiot politicians out of power.

Putin is NOT our friend.

so you say Comrade...

Meh, you are just a butthurt liberal. No one gives a shit what you think. That's why we kicked your idiot politicians out of power.

So Putin got you to sign on early in 2011. Wow, did he really set up his Trolling network that early. Could it be that he is just using Stump as his "convenient idiot?" Yes, I suppose he could be. I think we will find out soon that Vlad has something big on Comrade Stump that makes him highly vulnerable...even to the point of criminal changes. We will probably find out before Stump flakes out and loses his mind. The mental illness is getting worse.

Russia is not our enemy, he is however the enemy of the left, which isn't the same thing. In fact, the fact that the left hates Russia means that the Russians did something good for America, whom the left also hates.
Actually, Putin is the enemy of the Global Elite who controls the left, therefore the left hates Putin. The left is anti-American because they serve the Global Elite.

what was his point eddy?.....if he admits both sides would do it....why did he criticize the righties for doing it?...see if your little brain can give me an answer...
My belief is if the opposite took place Dems would be incensed at Russia for hacking into the RNC
Both the RNC and DNC are private organizations. I did not hear you screaming too loud when Sony was hacked. Same thing, no?
Sony isnt a political organization that has influence over American politics....
Putin's Pulitzer

Putin did the same thing that Woodward and Bernstein did, exposing a corrupt political organization. He deserves the same award they got.

As McConnell said, "Putin is no friend of America." Dumb Ars...
Mr. Smith said, Russia is not the enemy.

You are now saying that hacking the DNC and Hillary's unprotected server now ranks as the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country? Really? I would think the Rosenbergs might argue with you. That is assuming that the Russians did it, as it appears we are all suppose to assume.
No don't Ass ume Only a republican nitwit wouldn't believe russia is responsible
Why? Because the CIA never lies, only a partisan nitwit believes that.

So what if the Russians did? The US dropped 26,000 bombs last year, what else you think we did. If people in this day an age can not protect their emails or servers they deserve to be hacked. It made no difference, Hillary lost because she is Hillary. Only nitwits think otherwise.
"So what if the Russians did?"

You must be f'ing kidding!

Russia attacks our democracy and you say we shouldn't care????

What the HELL kind of idea is that???
We live in a REPUBLIC, how many times do people need told? YES, people interchange the terms but they are WRONG to do so.

NOW do a google, do whatever and tell me exactly what the Russians did. This whole situation reminds me of the southern lost causers. Making BS up to smooth the burn is really attacking the Republic, JUST LIKE HILLARY SAID.

Hillary lost for what we told you folks the whole cycle, she SUCKS.
You are confused.

Voting is a feature of DEMOCRACY not of Republic.

Everybody knows we're a republic. You should also remember that our system is democratic.

You are just plain wrong about what the issue is.

The issue is NOT who won the election.

The issue is that America was attacked by a foreign power.

After that, I want to know why congress and the president elect DON'T CARE!!!
You are completely and utterly wrong. In both systems voting is an integral part. But in the case of democracy that is actually mob rule.

Attacked America, is that really what you are going with. You really want to start yet another democrat war? Really? You hate losing that much that you would drag the US into yet another democrat war. I am tired of war, especially democrat wars.

The liberal butthurt continues unabated. Enjoy the next 8 years snowflakes!

Welllll... I dunno Predfan, fhere are a lot of winters in those 8 years. And we all know that snowflakes last longer in the wintertime, especially around November when the countervailing winds bring them together to make powerful snowstorms.

Finally a liberal who doesn't think we are headed for global warming!

:lmao:

so you say Comrade...

So Putin got you to sign on early in 2011. Wow, did he really set up his Trolling network that early. Could it be that he is just using Stump as his "convenient idiot?" Yes, I suppose he could be. I think we will find out soon that Vlad has something big on Comrade Stump that makes him highly vulnerable...even to the point of criminal changes. We will probably find out before Stump flakes out and loses his mind. The mental illness is getting worse.

And what will you do when your fantasy falls apart? Will you finally realize how your whole political view is based in ignorance, hate, and lies? No, you will do as all lefties do; double down on the ignorance, hate and lies.

so you say Comrade...

And what will you do when your fantasy falls apart? Will you finally realize how your whole political view is based in ignorance, hate, and lies? No, you will do as all lefties do; double down on the ignorance, hate and lies.
pred fan I was a republican until 2000 I know ALL about ignorance hate amd lies

lol, your own posts call you a liar.

lol, your own posts call you a liar.
Predfan You're a pisser

The historic perspective of the low information left goes back only as far as the last Huffington post but I recall Barry Hussein lecturing Mitt Romney during their debate about what a great friend Russia was when Romney listed it as an enemy. Barry wasn't too concerned about allegations of Russian hacking before the election so what has changed? Oh yeah, Hillary lost.

Yup and I would like to see Russia as a friend. Not an enemy.

The historic perspective of the low information left goes back only as far as the last Huffington post but I recall Barry Hussein lecturing Mitt Romney during their debate about what a great friend Russia was when Romney listed it as an enemy. Barry wasn't too concerned about allegations of Russian hacking before the election so what has changed? Oh yeah, Hillary lost.

So you would like for us to be closer to Putin, the murderer and thug? You repubs should did turn 180 degress after Stump is elected with Russian help. AMAZING!

So you would like for us to be closer to Putin, the murderer and thug? You repubs should did turn 180 degress after Stump is elected with Russian help. AMAZING!

Better relations with Russia wouldn't hurt anything. In fact it might help.

But of course a short sighted idiot like you would never see it.

you want friends you can't turn your back on?? Putin is KGB a murderer

you want friends you can't turn your back on?? Putin is KGB a murderer

He's also the leader of Russia.

Keep your friends close and a potential enemy closer.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

I think Russia would make a better friend than an enemy.

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.

Poor butthurt snowflake.

You can't possibly go on living with the outrage of losing the election.... :thup:

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.

I caught someone stealing my TV once and I told my wife that we should try to be friends with them.

That is what Trump sounds like

Forum List

Back