Putin’s Endorsement

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Why would anybody think Putin prefers Donald Trump over another weakling in the White House?

Until Friday, that charge, with its eerie suggestion of a Kremlin conspiracy to aid Donald J. Trump, has been only whispered.

XXXXX

On Sunday morning, the issue erupted, as Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, argued on ABC’s “This Week” that the emails were leaked “by the Russians for the purpose of helping Donald Trump” citing “experts” but offering no other evidence. Mr. Mook also suggested that the Russians might have good reason to support Mr. Trump: The Republican nominee indicated in an interview with The New York Times last week that he might not back NATO nations if they came under attack from Russia — unless he was first convinced that the countries had made sufficient contributions to the Atlantic alliance.​

As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises Intrigue
By DAVID E. SANGER and NICOLE PERLROTH
JULY 24, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-emails.html

The Kremlin would be tickled pink to see NATO fall apart, but when the rubber hits the road Putin has to know that President Trump will surely make NATO stronger by insisting that member states pay more to defend themselves instead of relying on the US to pick up most of the tab. In short: Ukraine and Crimea prove that NATO is not Putin’s greatest fear for as long as he continues to take small bites. Trump taking the US out of the United Nations is the thing Putin will avoid at every cost.

Put NATO in perspective this way: NATO is a military alliance that benefits the U.S. and Europe. The United Nations is an anti-America organization that Putin has in his pocket. In addition to Russia’s Security Council veto, Hillary Clinton’s loyalty to the UN is unquestioned. If you want more proof of who Putin really endorses, both he and Hillary Clinton would like nothing better than to see her address the General Assembly as an American president. Not even Presidents Obama and Bill Clinton surrendered as much of America’s sovereignty as Hillary plans on giving away after it is too late to stop her.

Finally, In light of everything the Obama-Clinton-Kerry-Pelosi-Reid cabal did for Russia and Islam in the Middle East —— Putin would be a fool if he did not endorse Hillary Clinton so she can add more failures to her unbroken string of foreign policy train wrecks. Putin is slick enough to know that a number of undecided voters will turn to Hillary, or not vote at all, if he makes it look like he is endorsing Trump.

Why would anybody think Putin prefers Donald Trump over another weakling [TRAITOR] in the White House?
Incidentally, I understand good old-fashioned crooks. My fear is that embracing the Clinton worldview is a job requirement for ambitious crooks. Without a doubt Hillary’s worldview includes committing treason in the name of global government.

Impeach Mr. Straight Arrow

I have a call in to my attorneys, Fleecem, Skinem, & Skip, to find out if I have grounds for a plagiarism suit. It is okay for Hillary to get her campaign tactics from Saul Alinsky —— accuse opponents of your own crimes —— but I draw the line when she double speaks me:

Team Hillary has gone thermonuclear on Donald Trump, on the theory that a traitor is worse than a crook.​

July 25, 2016
Clinton campaign so desperate that it implies treasonous Trump
By Thomas Lifson

Blog: Clinton campaign so desperate that it implies treasonous Trump

The fact is that Hillary is a known-crook and an ordained traitor.

Corrupt Clinton's campaign manager opined on the matter and wants to make it look like Trump's problem.

Do you not see how dumb it is to take that seriously?

Since yesterday USMB has been just flooded by threads like “Trump will give US away to Putin”. Seems like all that paranoia is coming from the same source: Clinton’s team. The reason is simple and always the same: to hurt Trump. Besides for years Washington was successfully playing same card of “Enemy Russia” and some people are already so deeply brainwashed with that obsession that Trump’s statement “I can work with Putin” (“to work” is a key word and it doesn’t mean “to give away” !) is just blowing up those people’s minds.

P.S. If Trump and Putin start fighting ISIS together, ISIS and the majority of all international terrorism will be history pretty quickly. Why? Because they can, they know how and they want to. Unlike Obama’s weak imitation of fighting ISIS, which he and Clinton both have created.

upload_2016-7-25_9-26-20.png

If, and I mean if, Putin had anything to do with it and wants to derail Hillary I would imagine it's because he sees her as a bigger threat. For peace. The last thing Russia needs right now is war with the US.

If, and I mean if, Putin had anything to do with it and wants to derail Hillary I would imagine it's because he sees her as a bigger threat. For peace. The last thing Russia needs right now is war with the US.

Putin has proven he and Russian interests can buy Hillary off. She is easily the most corruptable.

Now if he wants to see a change in US foreign policy then Trump is the best option. With Europe going to the right and Russian interests backing a lot of these political parties financially then that would help Russia get sanctions dropped from Europe and open up more trade.

Fact is if we want to cripple the Middle East all the west has to do is buy energy from the Russians.

Putin has proven he and Russian interests can buy Hillary off. She is easily the most corruptable.
To StLucieBengal: Exactly so.

Hillary’s lack of ethics made her an easy target for Putin et al. The word ethical does not exist in Clinton’s vocabulary when it comes to money and political power. Basically, a crook runs the risk of ending up in jail. Unethical politicians are home free if they are careful: Example:

Do You Think It's Unethical To Promise Jobs To People Who Give Big Donations?​

Answer:

“That is unethical, if not illegal.”

Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments
Chuck Ross
Reporter
11:17 PM 07/24/2016

Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

A blind arthritic snake could easily clear the only bar set too high for Hillary’s ethics.

TRUMP SETS THE BAR HIGH FOR LOW ETHICS HILLARY
By Jeff Crouere
July 23, 2016

TRUMP SETS THE BAR HIGH FOR LOW ETHICS HILLARY

196716_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-06/196716_5_.jpg

Hillary manipulating the power of government to betray the country for domestic and foreign parasites makes her surrogates think she is smart and courageous. The truth is: Hillary is neither as smart, nor as courageous, as a street punk who holds up a liquor store with a gun when she does it with campaign contributations.

Finally, Hillary defining ethics is akin to Al Capone defining honesty:

th
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbcd1ed55ed64f2cf9fbf3c8ea7ec883co0&pid=Api&w=179&h=181

Say what you want about Putin and Russia.... But they are on our side in this fight against Islam.
Technically, you don't need to fight against all Islam. What you need is to fight against ISIS and all kinds of Islamic terrorism.

View attachment 82892

the so called "moderates" still oppress women As far as I am concerned they are extremists as well. If you want to live in the west then you do not oppress women.

Since yesterday USMB has been just flooded by threads like “Trump will give US away to Putin”. Seems like all that paranoia is coming from the same source: Clinton’s team.
So, Stratford, ... you, Putin, and the other Russian nationalists support Trump?

Interesting ...
:)

What if that team ^ will make both countries: Russia and USA great again? Have you thought about that, PK? Oh, I forgot: you don't usually use your head for thinking, just for eating.

However I think you'd prefer Hillary to make ISIS great again.

Last edited:
What if that team ^ will make both countries: Russia and USA great again? Have you thought about that, PK? Oh, I forgot: you don't usually use your head for thinking, just for eating.
However I think you'd prefer Hillary to make ISIS great again.
I think we ALL agree that ISIS is an abomination and should be wiped out.
ALL religious extremism that interferes with individual liberty should be wiped out. Do you agree Stratford?

I agree. Trump and Putin agree too and they both will keep destroying it. But I don't think Hillary would agree: it's her creation, expensive and intentional.

Last edited:
I agree. Trump and Putin agree too and they both will keep destroying it. But I don't think Hillary would agree: it's her creation, expensive and intentional.
How was ISIS her "creation" when Bush Jr invaded Iraq & did regime change, and pissed off the conservative Sunni Muslims who gave support to those who became. "ISIS"?

How was ISIS her "creation" when Bush Jr invaded Iraq & did regime change, and pissed off the conservative Sunni Muslims who gave support to those who became. "ISIS"?

The French and Brits created the problem with Sykes-Picot. But it's really the only way to keep them fighting each other and keeps them contained. Allowing strongmen to be overthrown all over the Middle East (except Iran, which Obama babies). Has allowed them to focus their poison outside and now on to the rest of the west.

The French and Brits created the problem with Sykes-Picot. But it's really the only way to keep them fighting each other and keeps them contained. Allowing strongmen to be overthrown all over the Middle East (except Iran, which Obama babies). Has allowed them to focus their poison outside and now on to the rest of the west.
Not that easy, obviously ... to destroy those ISIS & Taliban extremists without also increasing collateral damage on the innocent non-violent people among them.
Putin ignores human rights violations when dealing with his own Muslim states (or political opponents), but that's not representative of USA's Constitution that honors individual liberty.

Forum List

Back