Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket

No he sure didn’t. The asshole politico claim distorted what he did say. You lap-up misleading editorializations in lieu of facts. It’s pure TDS and lib propaganda.
there is alot more...

• Praised Putin constantly, called him a "strong leader", has peddled statements like "he's done a really great job outsmarting our country" (source)
  • Trump dismissed and cast doubt about Russian hacking, particularly when the U.S determined that Russia hacked the DNC in 2016, while ironically enough, he encouraged Russian cyber attacks on national TV saying, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," (source)
  • When addressing Russian election interference and cyber attacks, Trump proclaimed "I don't see any reason why it would be Russia" after speaking directly with Putin, defending Russia and trusting Putin over our own intelligence agencies. Later he "corrected" himself, claiming that he meant to say "wouldn't" instead of would (source)
  • Trump suggested the U.S. work directly with Russia on cybersecurity (source)
  • Almost directly after the 2016 election, Trump sought to weaken U.S. sanctions on Russia, while he was even open to lifting sanctions (source)
  • Trump dismissed the notion that Putin was a "killer", downplaying the idea that Putin resorts to using violence and oppressive tactics to crush political opponents. He defended Putin, rationalizing his ruthless despotism in the process, declaring, "There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent?" (source)
  • Trump shared highly classified U.S. intelligence with Russian officials in the Oval Office in 2017 (source)
  • Trump repeated Kremlin talking points related to the Russian annexation of Crimea, reiterating things like, "The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were." (source)
  • Trump constantly attacked NATO, aligning himself with Putin (source)
  • Trump thanked Putin for expelling hundreds of U.S. diplomats as a retaliation for sanctions (source)
  • Trump imposed tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum while Republicans were working on a deal with Oleg Deripaska, one of Putin’s most trusted oligarchs, on an alumina plant in Kentucky (source)
  • According to congressional testimony, Trump declined to publicly condemn a Russian attack against Ukrainian military vessels in November 2018, even though the State Department prepared a statement for him (source)
  • Trump congratulated and gave legitimacy to Putin's re election win in 2018, a victory said to "lack genuine competition" (source)
  • Sergei Skripal, an ex Russian spy that defected to the UK, was poisoned. Sanctions were announced, Trump attempted to rescind them, while asserting that the U.S. was being "too tough on Putin" (source)
  • When congress passed new sanctions against Russia in 2017, Trump was very reluctant to signing the bill, and probably wouldn't have signed it if the bill didn't pass with veto-proof majorities in both houses (source)
  • In 2017 it was reported that Trump was considering returning spy bases to Russia (source)
  • Trump praised and highlighted pro-Russian leaders in Europe. Far right European leaders with close ties to Putin. He even met a Kremlin ally at the Whitehouse (source)
  • When Trump withdrew troops from Syria, it gave Russia and Putin an opportunity to control abandoned U.S. outposts and checkpoints (source)
  • Trump froze U.S. aide for Ukraine in it's war against Russian proxies. He repeated Russian disinformation surrounding Ukraine as well (source)
  • Trump made requests to bring Russia back into the G7 and invited Putin to the 2020 G7 summit (source)

Actually it does. It was Putin's goal from the start to convince Trump that Ukraine was against him.
But anyone who knows anything knows this is total bs. Last time Biden was in office Putin went in, he did it again because he knows Biden is weak

But anyone who knows anything knows this is total bs. Last time Biden was in office Putin went in, he did it again because he knows Biden is weak
Putin has said that his number one concern was NATO. He did not want NATO on his front steps. He said he couldn't have Ukraine joining NATO. And that became his obsession.

Putin made sure that by spreading lies that Ukraine was responsible for all Trumps woes, he knew that the belligerent Trump would take it out on Ukraine.

there is alot more...

• Praised Putin constantly, called him a "strong leader", has peddled statements like "he's done a really great job outsmarting our country" (source)
  • Trump dismissed and cast doubt about Russian hacking, particularly when the U.S determined that Russia hacked the DNC in 2016, while ironically enough, he encouraged Russian cyber attacks on national TV saying, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," (source)
  • When addressing Russian election interference and cyber attacks, Trump proclaimed "I don't see any reason why it would be Russia" after speaking directly with Putin, defending Russia and trusting Putin over our own intelligence agencies. Later he "corrected" himself, claiming that he meant to say "wouldn't" instead of would (source)
  • Trump suggested the U.S. work directly with Russia on cybersecurity (source)
  • Almost directly after the 2016 election, Trump sought to weaken U.S. sanctions on Russia, while he was even open to lifting sanctions (source)
  • Trump dismissed the notion that Putin was a "killer", downplaying the idea that Putin resorts to using violence and oppressive tactics to crush political opponents. He defended Putin, rationalizing his ruthless despotism in the process, declaring, "There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent?" (source)
  • Trump shared highly classified U.S. intelligence with Russian officials in the Oval Office in 2017 (source)
  • Trump repeated Kremlin talking points related to the Russian annexation of Crimea, reiterating things like, "The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were." (source)
  • Trump constantly attacked NATO, aligning himself with Putin (source)
  • Trump thanked Putin for expelling hundreds of U.S. diplomats as a retaliation for sanctions (source)
  • Trump imposed tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum while Republicans were working on a deal with Oleg Deripaska, one of Putin’s most trusted oligarchs, on an alumina plant in Kentucky (source)
  • According to congressional testimony, Trump declined to publicly condemn a Russian attack against Ukrainian military vessels in November 2018, even though the State Department prepared a statement for him (source)
  • Trump congratulated and gave legitimacy to Putin's re election win in 2018, a victory said to "lack genuine competition" (source)
  • Sergei Skripal, an ex Russian spy that defected to the UK, was poisoned. Sanctions were announced, Trump attempted to rescind them, while asserting that the U.S. was being "too tough on Putin" (source)
  • When congress passed new sanctions against Russia in 2017, Trump was very reluctant to signing the bill, and probably wouldn't have signed it if the bill didn't pass with veto-proof majorities in both houses (source)
  • In 2017 it was reported that Trump was considering returning spy bases to Russia (source)
  • Trump praised and highlighted pro-Russian leaders in Europe. Far right European leaders with close ties to Putin. He even met a Kremlin ally at the Whitehouse (source)
  • When Trump withdrew troops from Syria, it gave Russia and Putin an opportunity to control abandoned U.S. outposts and checkpoints (source)
  • Trump froze U.S. aide for Ukraine in it's war against Russian proxies. He repeated Russian disinformation surrounding Ukraine as well (source)
  • Trump made requests to bring Russia back into the G7 and invited Putin to the 2020 G7 summit (source)
All you've posted are things that President Trump SAID. So what?

President Trump allowed other world leaders to save face and at the same time keep them in check. What has happened under President Biden? The doo-doo has hit the fan. Thousands of innocent civilians are being targeted and killed by the Russians. Against the citizens of Russia's wishes, I would guess.

How's that working out for you?

Last edited:
Trump actually did call Putin a genius, its not TDS

And the same ole sitcom played over and over and over again. Out of contextbof what it means which is NOT your sitcom episode.

Pattin praised Rommel. Did that make him a German. Nope. Does your side ever tire of blaming others for being failures?

If Trump had not done anything if Russia invaded Ukraine he would have lost a big portion of his US support. The majority of the Republican congress do not want to associate with Trump on his praise of Putin while invading Ukraine.
But Trump would not have lost brain dead, minion, cult members like you
/-----/ " with Trump on his praise of Putin while invading Ukraine."
Putin did a bad thing in a smart way, which is different than saying he praises Putin for invading.
“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

In a telephone interview with Fox News late Wednesday night, as Russia launched its invasion, Mr. Trump called the unfolding events a “very sad thing for the world and the country.” He said Mr. Biden hadn't done enough to dissuade Mr. Putin from invading.

“He was going to be satisfied with a piece and now he sees the weakness and the incompetence and the stupidity of this administration,”
Mr. Trump said on Fox News on Wednesday night.

It is the second time Mr. Trump called Mr. Putin smart in recent days. He made similar comments during a radio interview earlier this week.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Mr. Trump said during the radio interview “Putin declares a big portion of of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’”

Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket.
The US is the largest and strongest member of NATO and the Western Alliance of Democratic countries.
Trump idolized Putin. He trusted Putin over US intelligence community. Putin knew Trump would not allow the western alliance to threaten him.
Trump criticized NATO and praised Putin.
Once Trump was gone, Putin found NATO and the western alliance a threat.

Translation: We must deflect from the disaster under Biden.

Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket.
The US is the largest and strongest member of NATO and the Western Alliance of Democratic countries.
Trump idolized Putin. He trusted Putin over US intelligence community. Putin knew Trump would not allow the western alliance to threaten him.

Fuck you leftists are pathetic, really, dumb as fucking rocks and what a cowardly bunch. That makes no sense at all idiot, quite the opposite, but then again you're a leftist, thus spineless and opposite day comes natural.

/-----/ " with Trump on his praise of Putin while invading Ukraine."
Putin did a bad thing in a smart way, which is different than saying he praises Putin for invading.
“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

In a telephone interview with Fox News late Wednesday night, as Russia launched its invasion, Mr. Trump called the unfolding events a “very sad thing for the world and the country.” He said Mr. Biden hadn't done enough to dissuade Mr. Putin from invading.

“He was going to be satisfied with a piece and now he sees the weakness and the incompetence and the stupidity of this administration,”
Mr. Trump said on Fox News on Wednesday night.

It is the second time Mr. Trump called Mr. Putin smart in recent days. He made similar comments during a radio interview earlier this week.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Mr. Trump said during the radio interview “Putin declares a big portion of of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’”
You say or Trump says "Putin did a bad thing in a smart way," WHAT A STUPID COMMENT.
There is nothing smart about what Putin did. He claims he was worried about NATO and European Union becoming stronger. Because of Putin's war NATO and EU has never been more United and stronger. They are looking for ways to contain Russia.
The sanctions are devastating the Russian economy. As the Russian people suffer, Putin is losing his popularity
Nothing good has come from the invasion. The whole world is isolating Russia.
Smart? Only a Trump apologist, brain dead, cult member would say that.

Fuck you leftists are pathetic, really, dumb as fucking rocks and what a cowardly bunch. That makes no sense at all idiot, quite the opposite, but then again you're a leftist, thus spineless and opposite day comes natural.
You cannot think for yourself. You are a Trump cult member.
Trump brain dead cult members are the same as Putin brain dead cult members.
Rid the world of this scum.

You say or Trump says "Putin did a bad thing in a smart way," WHAT A STUPID COMMENT.
There is nothing smart about what Putin did. He claims he was worried about NATO and European Union becoming stronger. Because of Putin's war NATO and EU has never been more United and stronger. They are looking for ways to contain Russia.
The sanctions are devastating the Russian economy. As the Russian people suffer, Putin is losing his popularity
Nothing good has come from the invasion. The whole world is isolating Russia.
Smart? Only a Trump apologist, brain dead, cult member would say that.
/----/ You are confusing Putin's actions with his methods. Let me give you an analogy. D. B. Cooper DID A BAD THING when he hijacked a plane for ransom. He DID A SMART THING by bailing out over southwestern Washington state. He apparently got away with it.
Counterfeiters DO A BAD THING by printing phony US currency. Some did it THE SMART WAY, by bleaching one-dollar bills so they would have the correct paper, and reprinting them as old $100 bills that lack the security marks of the new ones. It was in the news. and they still haven't been caught.
Once again, Putin DID A BAD THING, by invading Ukraine. His METHODS WERE SMART. Joe gave him the go-ahead, Putin was prepared for the sanctions or didn't care while keeping his eye on the ball.
Lots of criminals DO BAD THINGS, with SMART METHODS, and get away with it.

^^^This may be the dumbest analysis I've ever read. You're a moron.

/----/ You are confusing Putin's actions with his methods. Let me give you an analogy. D. B. Cooper DID A BAD THING when he hijacked a plane for ransom. He DID A SMART THING by bailing out over southwestern Washington state. He apparently got away with it.
Counterfeiters DO A BAD THING by printing phony US currency. Some did it THE SMART WAY, by bleaching one-dollar bills so they would have the correct paper, and reprinting them as old $100 bills that lack the security marks of the new ones. It was in the news. and they still haven't been caught.
Once again, Putin DID A BAD THING, by invading Ukraine. His METHODS WERE SMART. Joe gave him the go-ahead, Putin was prepared for the sanctions or didn't care while keeping his eye on the ball.
Lots of criminals DO BAD THINGS, with SMART METHODS, and get away with it.
Putin did a smart thing by invading Ukraine? DB Cooper did a smart thing by jumping out of a plane with a suit case of money?
Only the stupidest of the stupid would say that. Get help.

How come Trump destroyed the American translator's notes and even went at it without another American?

Putin did a smart thing by invading Ukraine? DB Cooper did a smart thing by jumping out of a plane with a suit case of money?
Only the stupidest of the stupid would say that. Get help.
/——-/ You are either too dense to understand or are just playing stupid to get attention.

I know you are trying to attack Trump, but you are acknowledging that Trump kept Putin from invading. If Trump did this by some mild criticism of NATO members and a little praise of Putin then really Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

Trump criticized some of the European countries for not spending enough to strengthen NATO. I think that is reasonable and not something Putin would support. Trump also sent Ukraine considerable military hardware.

/——-/ That has got to be the most convoluted, pretzel twist of logic I’ve ever heard. I seriously doubt even you believe that bilge.

/——-/ That has got to be the most convoluted, pretzel twist of logic I’ve ever heard. I seriously doubt even you believe that bilge.

Democrat boot-lickers.....
They are amazingly, astoundingly, stupid, aren't they.

Go back to school and this time pay attention. The world knows that Putin wants Ukraine under Russian control. You are saying, knowing that fact, that Putin would not act on his agenda because he had Trump in his back pocket is laughable. He would give up Ukraine, for what? He would gain nothing under Trump and certainly not Ukraine. He needs your jerk in the office to get the balls to attack. Do us all a favor and find a hole to crawl into. You and your friends are dangerous.

Go back to school and this time pay attention. The world knows that Putin wants Ukraine under Russian control. You are saying, knowing that fact, that Putin would not act on his agenda because he had Trump in his back pocket is laughable. He would give up Ukraine, for what? He would gain nothing under Trump and certainly not Ukraine. He needs your jerk in the office to get the balls to attack. Do us all a favor and find a hole to crawl into. You and your friends are dangerous.
You need to go back to school. Putin's vision is expansion even beyond the Ukraine. One of the major obstacles is NATO. The weaker NATO the easier he can execute his Hitler like agenda.
Trump was weakening NATO. he was threatening to pull the US out. He was doing Putin's business. Biden is reestablishing strong NATO ties and a strong NATO. Increasing the chances of Ukraine joining.
When you have a lap dog as US President, Trump, Putin let him do his thing. Pulling back from international involvement was what Putin wants. When that was not happening he had to move.
Trump - the worst President ever.

Forum List

Back