Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket

The deal said Ukraine had to keep the Javelins on the west, a thousand miles from the Russians.

There's a huge loophole in the GOP's claim that Trump's sale of Javelin missiles to
Ukraine shows his support for the country

But Republicans have left out that the Ukrainians cannot actually use the anti-tank
missiles in the conflict against pro-Russian separatists based on the terms of the
sale.

Under the rules of the sale, the Javelin missiles have to be stored in western
Ukraine, which is far from the frontlines of the ongoing conflict in the eastern part
of the country (the Donbas region) against pro-Russia separatists.

In short, the Javelins were essentially provided to Ukraine under the condition that
they not be used in the conflict zone.[/URL]
Weird how the Ukrainian President came out this week and thanked Trump for sending them so they could use them against your boy Putin.

Weird how the Ukrainian President came out this week and thanked Trump for sending them so they could use them against your boy Putin.
He was referring to the 1,000 Javelins that Biden sent, not the 47 that Trump sent.

Idiot !!!!

He was referring to the 1,000 Javelins that Biden sent, not the 47 that Trump sent.

Idiot !!!!
Oops! Looks like I have a link proving your 47 number is a lie, you lying sack of shit.
Let’s see your link to Biden’s 1000.

Oops! Looks like I have a link proving your 47 number is a lie, you lying sack of shit.
Let’s see your link to Biden’s 1000.

Fool, or should I said high school drop out.

Javelins cost $800,000 each
The sale of $39 M would be at most 48 missiles.

Math is not your friend. It exposes your lies.,

Fool, try reading a link.

That first sale, which was completed in March 2018, included 210 Javelin missiles and 37 launch units and was intended to "help Ukraine build its long-term defense capacity to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity in order to meet its national defense requirements," according to the Defense Security Cooperation Agency.

Weird how you can’t produce documentation…..
I already have the documentation cued up. I'm waiting for you to call me a liar, and then spring the trap?

Say that Biden didn't sent Ukraine 1,200 Javelins and i'll bitch slap you so hard, you'll never sit straight again.

Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket.
The US is the largest and strongest member of NATO and the Western Alliance of Democratic countries.
Trump idolized Putin. He trusted Putin over US intelligence community. Putin knew Trump would not allow the western alliance to threaten him.
Trump criticized NATO and praised Putin.
Once Trump was gone, Putin found NATO and the western alliance a threat.

TDS on parade^^^^^^

The deal said Ukraine had to keep the Javelins on the west, a thousand miles from the Russians.

There's a huge loophole in the GOP's claim that Trump's sale of Javelin missiles to
Ukraine shows his support for the country

But Republicans have left out that the Ukrainians cannot actually use the anti-tank
missiles in the conflict against pro-Russian separatists based on the terms of the
sale.

Under the rules of the sale, the Javelin missiles have to be stored in western
Ukraine, which is far from the frontlines of the ongoing conflict in the eastern part
of the country (the Donbas region) against pro-Russia separatists.

In short, the Javelins were essentially provided to Ukraine under the condition that
they not be used in the conflict zone.[/URL]
Outdated info, meaner. This from July 2020...

Fool, try reading a link.

That first sale, which was completed in March 2018, included 210 Javelin missiles and 37 launch units and was intended to "help Ukraine build its long-term defense capacity to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity in order to meet its national defense requirements," according to the Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
How many TOW missiles does Ukraine have?
Received 37 launchers and 210 missiles in April 2018. As of January 2022, at least 377 launchers and 1200 missiles believed to have been delivered.

List of equipment of the Ukrainian Ground Forces - Wikipedia

How many TOW missiles does Ukraine have?
Received 37 launchers and 210 missiles in April 2018.

As of January 2022, at least 377 launchers and 1200 missiles believed to have been delivered.

Jan 26, 2022 — The Biden administration has used harsh language to underscore ... The United States sent 300 Javelin missiles to Ukraine this week

4 days ago — U.S. President Joe Biden authorized the State Department to send another $350 million in weapons, including Javelin anti-tank missiles, .

Hey you lying sack of shit, your math is way off.

They cost $80,000, not $800,000.

Are you tired of getting your ass kicked tonight?

Jan 26, 2022 — The missiles aren't cheap; they run about $80,000 each.

Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket.
The US is the largest and strongest member of NATO and the Western Alliance of Democratic countries.
Trump idolized Putin. He trusted Putin over US intelligence community. Putin knew Trump would not allow the western alliance to threaten him.
Trump criticized NATO and praised Putin.
Once Trump was gone, Putin found NATO and the western alliance a threat.

Putin didn’t invade Ukraine while Trump was President because Trump is unpredictable. Trump thinks outside the box.

Putin realized the best plan was to wait a few years for Trump to be replaced by a more typical politician he could walk all over like he did Obama. 1

Forum List

Back