Exactly what did Putin get from Trump while he was President?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
We have had several threads posted here trying to claim the only reason Putin has invaded Ukraine under Obama and Biden, but not under Trump, is that Trump gave Putin everything he wanted.

Here is one example:

The main argument seems to be Trump didn't invite Ukraine into NATO. That puts him in the same category as EVERY US PRESIDENT since Ukraine became a country.

So folks, please list all the things Trump gave Putin that kept him out of Ukraine while he was in office.

We have had several threads posted here trying to claim the only reason Putin has invaded Ukraine under Obama and Biden, but not under Trump, is that Trump gave Putin everything he wanted.

Here is one example:

The main argument seems to be Trump didn't invite Ukraine into NATO. That puts him in the same category as EVERY US PRESIDENT since Ukraine became a country.

So folks, please list all the things Trump gave Putin that kept him out of Ukraine while he was in office.
. Praise and adoration.

Here is one example:

If you installed a manager at a branch office like Putin helped do with Trump through the DNC hacking operation, would you want to make your manager look bad by creating a crisis atmosphere?

I know, I know... you're going to deny that Russia had anything to do with hacking the DNC thus confirming you don't live in the real world.

candycorn
They hacked the DNC all right and would have done the same no matter who Hitlery's opponent was. Putin hates her.

Trump did nothing for Putin except make life difficult for him. Not bad for a guy you never voted for. But you did vote for a walking, talking incompetent disaster. Congrats. LOL

If you installed a manager at a branch office like Putin helped do with Trump through the DNC hacking operation, would you want to make your manager look bad by creating a crisis atmosphere?

I know, I know... you're going to deny that Russia had anything to do with hacking the DNC thus confirming you don't live in the real world.
So you can't show anything Trump gave Putin. Just more debunked RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Dimtard talking points.

Got it.

Here is one example:

He enjoyed watching the Establishment trip over themselves in their efforts to destroy their own country and Middle Class because they blamed Putin for his victory.

He also may have exposed a much greater danger which will have an impact on allies for a very long time. We are seeing some of this play out at the moment and it will probably get much worse if European and Asian allies don't view America as the top dog anymore.

So you can't show anything Trump gave Putin. Just more debunked RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Dimtard talking points.

Got it.

Nothing was debunked....

Trump gave Putin the benefit of the doubt on the hacking that was proven time and again.

But of course you don't live in reality so you wouldn't know anything about that. Got it.

. Praise and adoration.

I see. So you would have rather that Trump had called Putin an "asshole" and threw something at him?

You see? Now this is why we don't like you people running the world. Everything you touch turns to shit.

Come on Dimwingers, give us something real. So far, the best talking point is "Trump said good things about Putin".

The Dimwinger position is Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Trump because Trump gave Putin everything he wanted.

What exactly did Trump give Putin?

Nothing was debunked....

Trump gave Putin the benefit of the doubt on the hacking that was proven time and again.

But of course you don't live in reality so you wouldn't know anything about that. Got it.
1646407081761.png

You're an idiot, your party tried to overthrow an election with your made up Russian collusion crap.

Forum List

Back