Putin speaks

When I watched this, it is clearly cut off in the middle of this speech, I wanted to watch the rest of it. I really makes me wonder why Global News and our Western Media Masters don't want us to see the rest.

:eusa_think:
I don’t think we have to wonder too much.

So true. This happens in every war pushed by the State. Many Americans become sheep for the warrior state and must condemn anyone who opposes the State as traitors.

You’d think they’d learn from the past, but they do.
I opposed Iraq and said our occupation of Afghanistan was a disastrous idea. I was right about both, and I'm right about you being a Russian troll.

And you know I'm right.

It seems they gave it a purposely difficult translator, and disabled (CC, closed caption,) to make it difficult to watch on the France 24 TV one, this one might be better. . .

(You can enable (CC) on this one)

I opposed Iraq and said our occupation of Afghanistan was a disastrous idea. I was right about both, and I'm right about you being a Russian troll.

And you know I'm right.
Well you can’t be right all the time.

Though I suspect you’re lying about opposing those wars. Statists like you love war as long as you aren’t personally impacted.

"The era of a unipolar world is over" - Putin on the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum

Putin: "This problem did not start three or four months ago. It has nothing to do with Russia. There is a danger of food shortages that could hit especially the poorest countries, and this will be fully the responsibility of the US administration & the European bureaucracy."

Putin: "The sanctions regime was built on the fradulent assumption that Russia is not economically sovereign. It appears that, planning their economic Blitzkrieg, they believed in their own propaganda about Russia's backwardness."

So your solution is to allow Russia to reacquire its "former republics?"
5idcka.jpg

So your solution is to allow Russia to reacquire its "former republics?"
Lol. Your question merely reveals how uninformed you are. You clearly know nothing of the history of Ukraine since the fall of the USSR.

"The era of a unipolar world is over" - Putin on the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum

Putin: "This problem did not start three or four months ago. It has nothing to do with Russia. There is a danger of food shortages that could hit especially the poorest countries, and this will be fully the responsibility of the US administration & the European bureaucracy."

Putin: "The sanctions regime was built on the fradulent assumption that Russia is not economically sovereign. It appears that, planning their economic Blitzkrieg, they believed in their own propaganda about Russia's backwardness."
He’s an asshole, but he’s right.

He’s an asshole, but he’s right.
Unless Putin is still secretly in good with the WEF, and this is all just a plan to break the global economy, shoe-horn in Central Bank Digital Currencies and, "sustainable development/stake holder capitalism," and a global technocracy.

In which case, it is just a grand, problem => reaction => solution Hegelian misdirect, leading to more, tighter global government, with more power than the previous one, and a no more representative local governments for anyone on the planet.

COMPLETE, TOP DOWN CONTROL, by the global elites.

Yes, Russia is part of the "sustainable development" revolution​

Despite recent geopolitical turmoil, Russia's National ESG Alliance remains committed to "environmental, climate and social initiatives"​

Russia & the WHO: Friends with benefits​

A relationship status update​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fcf30e1e4-30c7-4d04-a215-1df4ff9722c4_1613x1014.png

Edward Slavsquat

I check here periodically for someone who speaks Russian, with a anarcho-capitalist/libertarian perspective. . . . just to shower off the propaganda bullshit.

Keep in mind, this was an. . . "admission," by WaPo, before they changed the headline. . . . :heehee:

6k6x71.jpg

It was changed to this;
Car makers and even Exxon were moving from carbon long before Putin's decision that Ukraine could not be in the EU

educate me, oh wise anti-Reaganite. lol
I’m happy to do so. Putin has been in power 20 years. To think he woke up this year and decided to reacquire the lands of the USSR is ignorant, but typical of Americans duped by the MIC controlled MSM.

There’s a pattern here. Every enemy of the empire who invades another nation is automatically thought to be another Hitler and seeking world domination.

The ironic thing is, the US is the only nation seeking world domination and is responsible for numerous wars, coups, and assassinations.

I’m happy to do so. Putin has been in power 20 years. To think he woke up this year and decided to reacquire the lands of the USSR is ignorant, but typical of Americans duped by the MIC controlled MSM.

There’s a pattern here. Every enemy of the empire who invades another nation is automatically thought to be another Hitler and seeking world domination.

The ironic thing is, the US is the only nation seeking world domination and is responsible for numerous wars, coups, and assassinations.
he obtained the means with the election of Trump and the US's abandonment of the Reagan doctrine. He's had the intent for 40 years.

I never called Putin hitler. Attempting to insintuate lies about anothers positions shows a lack of facts.

Forum List

Back