Putin speaks

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Putin looked pretty good on Friday for somebody they told us was dying from terminal cancer and sounded pretty sane for somebody they said had gone insane.

As a matter a fact he sounded a lot more sane and a hell of a lot more coherent than babbling Biden

Americans are feed so much bull shit by their corporate media, and many believe it.

AND? How did the adversaries react? Because, you KNOW, most folks aren't actually going to listen to, or watch it, they will be told how to think about it, right?

:dunno:

MSN just has a short clip in lifestyle? strange.

So many Russian trolls on this board.
and thr UI

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Because, you KNOW, most folks aren't actually going to listen to, or watch it, they will be told how to think about it, right?
yet no matter how much propaganda we are bombarded with, the economic impacts are getting harder to cloak behind some altruistic banner of freedom Mr B

Orwellian future.

yet no matter how much propaganda we are bombarded with, the economic impacts are getting harder to cloak behind some altruistic banner of freedom Mr B
I’d like to think the vast numbers of Americans willingly propagandized by their government and media about this war are coming to their senses. However I‘ve see no evidence of this yet.

If they did a poll asking Americans “Do you believe our high energy costs and rising inflation is caused by Putin?” I wonder how many would answer yes.

Last edited:
Putin looked pretty good on Friday for somebody they told us was dying from terminal cancer and sounded pretty sane for somebody they said had gone insane.

As a matter a fact he sounded a lot more sane and a hell of a lot more coherent than babbling Biden
He can read just fine.

Americans are feed so much bull shit by their corporate media, and many believe it.
I like when he declares a change in the 'World Order", like it is up to him, and talks about national sovereignty.

Adolf I thought all pootin’s generals were killed. WTF?

When I watched this, it is clearly cut off in the middle of this speech, I wanted to watch the rest of it. I really makes me wonder why Global News and our Western Media Masters don't want us to see the rest.

:eusa_think:

Same ol shit from the sheep herd.
"you dont buy our propaganda, then you support pootin!!!"
You people are pathetic
So true. This happens in every war pushed by the State. Many Americans become sheep for the warrior state and must condemn anyone who opposes the State as traitors.

You’d think they’d learn from the past, but they never do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back