Putin: Obama 'weak', Maybe I'll Defeat Isis....

Maybe Pootin may be able to scare off ISIS if he takes of his shirt to make the USMB nutters swoon...

Putin won't do anything. He's hoping he can sit back and build Russia's influence in the world while the nutters force us on another adventure in the middle east. Just like last time.

He has Crimea. Without debt. For some reason on the planet you've inherited the whack jobs in Kiev for all your interference (trust me they are Nazis wait and see) and you've backed the wrong team again. I still have yet to have anyone explain to me why the US had to interfere in the Ukraine.

I'm waiting.

Putin can't beat the Ukrainians and is bogged down there, his economy is reaching the point of recession, his consumers can't buy as much since the ruble is crashing...
But he still has his mouth..

There is nothing worth left about beating the Ukraine. The jewel was Crimea and they gave themselves to him.

Moonglow. You really need to get out of the "I'll post bullshit till I puke game so I can win poster of the mouth game". You are making yourself a moving target because you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about in half your posts.

Now by the way, I'm heavy duty UK and I stand with Putin and the East. I don't like your nazi motherfuckers that Obama/Harper/Cameron et al imposed by backing your violent overthrow of a duly elected President and his party.

Wait till you see how this new Uk government is unfolding. Nazis are us. We told you they were nazis.

:lol:

Fucking fools.

Putin is going to get the pipeline in the east that he wanted.

Oh look! Another thread where USMB nutters express appreciation for the overblown rhetoric of a dictator who has no worries about obeying any laws and has no checks on his power.

How odd.

Putin is evil, but no where near as evil as ISIS. I don't care who kicks their ass just so somebody does. By the way, it's the left that has always shown love for communists. I always thought they were disappointed when Russia was moving away from that. I didn't hear a bit of criticism towards Putin or any other dictator until he slammed Obama. Be honest, that is what made you mad, not the fact that he's a dickhead commie.

That's a teatarded thing to say.

Yeah, the Russkies were so great in Afghanistan...as they crawled away after getting their asses kicked.

I'm noticing your sig lines. Are you still trying to pass yourself off as native?

You still trying to pass yourself off as American?

Dual baby and you know it. :lol: Lakhota isn't First Nations. I nailed the he/she/it son of a bitch from the first moment I walked in this room.

You want to dance anytime I'll take you on. Lakhota is an INJUN in name only.

Isis executed another 800 Iraqi army today. On top of the ones they shot earlier and the 300 that were gassed. If someone doesn't do something pretty soon the Iraqis will be exterminated.

Putin can't beat the Ukrainians and is bogged down there, his economy is reaching the point of recession, his consumers can't buy as much since the ruble is crashing...

There is nothing worth left about beating the Ukraine. The jewel was Crimea and they gave themselves to him.

Moonglow. You really need to get out of the "I'll post bullshit till I puke game so I can win poster of the mouth game". You are making yourself a moving target because you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about in half your posts.

Now by the way, I'm heavy duty UK and I stand with Putin and the East. I don't like your nazi motherfuckers that Obama/Harper/Cameron et al imposed by backing your violent overthrow of a duly elected President and his party.

Wait till you see how this new Uk government is unfolding. Nazis are us. We told you they were nazis.

Fucking fools.
You're aware that Britain and the US fought the Nazis aren't you? The Right has no idea what a Nazi is.

Fucking fools.
You silly bastards couldn't wipe your asses, cause without the US you couldn't eat 3/4 of the year. Russia is an aggressive nation, and always has been, just like the US, so fuck your evaluation of what we do versus what they do, which is no better Beelyat. Pootin and his whole empire will suffer from fucking with the US just as the USSR learned..

And I post a lot, sorry you're so mad bro...

Isis executed another 800 Iraqi army today. On top of the ones they shot earlier and the 300 that were gassed. If someone doesn't do something pretty soon the Iraqis will be exterminated.
Where was your concern when the US was killing them?

Another difference between Isis and the TW hero Pootin is that Isis does their own dirty work. Pootin is like the radical right - he pays others to beat up people.

Oh look! Another thread where USMB nutters express appreciation for the overblown rhetoric of a dictator who has no worries about obeying any laws and has no checks on his power.

How odd.

Putin is evil, but no where near as evil as ISIS. I don't care who kicks their ass just so somebody does. By the way, it's the left that has always shown love for communists. I always thought they were disappointed when Russia was moving away from that. I didn't hear a bit of criticism towards Putin or any other dictator until he slammed Obama. Be honest, that is what made you mad, not the fact that he's a dickhead commie.

When have you ever criticized Putin when he's not talking shit about Obama?

Yeah, the Russkies were so great in Afghanistan...as they crawled away after getting their asses kicked.

I'm noticing your sig lines. Are you still trying to pass yourself off as native?

You still trying to pass yourself off as American?

Dual baby and you know it. :lol: Lakhota isn't First Nations. I nailed the he/she/it son of a bitch from the first moment I walked in this room.

You want to dance anytime I'll take you on. Lakhota is an INJUN in name only.

The first time you defended child molester/shitty pants nugent and then scum of the earth duck dynasty frauds, it was obvious what you are.

It's okay to be stupid though. But it's not okay that you side against your own country all the time.

Creepy that you say you're involved with educating kids but you think Limbaughs fake Paul Revere book is just nifty.

WTH is wrong with you tee potties?

How odd.
And it does't trouble you that the Russian President has called-out our American President, and that ours is perceived by many of his own people as deserving of the criticism.

How odd.

When have you ever criticized Putin when he's not talking shit about Obama?

You are insane.

How odd.
And it does't trouble you that the Russian President has called-out our American President, and that ours is perceived by many of his own people as deserving of the criticism.

On the first.....no. I don't give a shit what that puke has to say about any American. The fucking guy is a dictator. I have no respect for dictators.

On the second....yes. It troubles me that some Americans are so fucked in the head that they think Putin's criticism is valid and would applaud it.

Loyal opposition, nutter. Loyal opposition.

Fucking fools.
You silly bastards couldn't wipe your asses, cause without the US you couldn't eat 3/4 of the year. Russia is an aggressive nation, and always has been, just like the US, so fuck your evaluation of what we do versus what they do, which is no better Beelyat. Pootin and his whole empire will suffer from fucking with the US just as the USSR learned..

And I post a lot, sorry you're so mad bro...
seems thats all you do Moon.....hey just sayin....see what smoking that weed does to ya?...get out of the house and stretch your legs....

really?.....i was just looking at the international news.....no mention of this.....got a link to share?....

Forum List

Back