Putin: Obama 'weak', Maybe I'll Defeat Isis....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Russian President Vladimir Putin may be preparing to ride to the rescue in Syria and Iraq.
In a televised interview Tuesday, Putin called President Obama's air strikes against ISIS targets in Syria 'a meaningless show,' and referred to the American president as 'timid' and 'weak.'
"President Obama made a great show dropping bombs on empty buildings in the middle of the night," Putin said. "Maybe what is needed are fearless men on the ground killing these cowards in broad daylight, and possibly I am the leader to make that happen."
It's no secret that Putin has little respect for Obama, and rarely misses an opportunity to impugn his manhood and leadership.

Putin Obama Weak Maybe I ll Defeat ISIS - World News Bureau

As usual, certain RW slime siding against their own country.

63 countries side with the US but have of our own citizens and one of political parties side with ISIS and Pootin.

Oh look! Another thread where USMB nutters express appreciation for the overblown rhetoric of a dictator who has no worries about obeying any laws and has no checks on his power.

How odd.

Of course. As many right wingers on USMB have said, Obama is a communist and a dictator. Putin on the other hand...

Oh look! Another thread where USMB nutters express appreciation for the overblown rhetoric of a dictator who has no worries about obeying any laws and has no checks on his power.

How odd.

Putin is evil, but no where near as evil as ISIS. I don't care who kicks their ass just so somebody does. By the way, it's the left that has always shown love for communists. I always thought they were disappointed when Russia was moving away from that. I didn't hear a bit of criticism towards Putin or any other dictator until he slammed Obama. Be honest, that is what made you mad, not the fact that he's a dickhead commie.

As usual, certain RW slime siding against their own country.

63 countries side with the US but have of our own citizens and one of political parties side with ISIS and Pootin.
hey Luddy before you got here when Bush was President we had people on your team saying shit like that about Bush......the farther right and left people will never agree with whoever is President,thats a givin....even after 9/11 there was what, 10-15% of our "citizens" not backing the President going into Afghanistan.....who do you think they were?.....

Last edited:
Putin can't beat the Ukrainians and is bogged down there, his economy is reaching the point of recession, his consumers can't buy as much since the ruble is crashing...
But he still has his mouth..

Putin can't beat the Ukrainians and is bogged down there, his economy is reaching the point of recession, his consumers can't buy as much since the ruble is crashing...
But he still has his mouth..

There is nothing worth left about beating the Ukraine. The jewel was Crimea and they gave themselves to him.

Moonglow. You really need to get out of the "I'll post bullshit till I puke game so I can win poster of the mouth game". You are making yourself a moving target because you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about in half your posts.

Now by the way, I'm heavy duty UK and I stand with Putin and the East. I don't like your nazi motherfuckers that Obama/Harper/Cameron et al imposed by backing your violent overthrow of a duly elected President and his party.

Wait till you see how this new Uk government is unfolding. Nazis are us. We told you they were nazis.

:lol:

Fucking fools.

How odd.

Putin is evil, but no where near as evil as ISIS. I don't care who kicks their ass just so somebody does. By the way, it's the left that has always shown love for communists. I always thought they were disappointed when Russia was moving away from that. I didn't hear a bit of criticism towards Putin or any other dictator until he slammed Obama. Be honest, that is what made you mad, not the fact that he's a dickhead commie.

Pootin has murdered and disappeared untold hundreds. Maybe more.

I want to see ISIS reduced to blood and guts but there's not comparison. Its just plain treason that so many RWs side with Pootin over their own country.

Forum List

Back