Putin: Obama 'weak', Maybe I'll Defeat Isis....

Oh look! Another thread where USMB nutters express appreciation for the overblown rhetoric of a dictator who has no worries about obeying any laws and has no checks on his power.

How odd.
And it does't trouble you that the Russian President has called-out our American President, and that ours is perceived by many of his own people as deserving of the criticism.

On the first.....no. I don't give a shit what that puke has to say about any American. The fucking guy is a dictator. I have no respect for dictators.

On the second....yes. It troubles me that some Americans are so fucked in the head that they think Putin's criticism is valid and would applaud it.

Loyal opposition, nutter. Loyal opposition.

Tell it walking!

It is mere gamesmanship. Putin says things like this because he knows he can get away with it. However, it would be nice for our leadership to respond in a way that projects strength. Maybe something along the lines of "Hey Vlad, it is fucking crazy over here right now. I would stay out if I were you. I would hate to see some bombs accidentally dropped on your people's heads while we are trying to kill ISIS." At the very least we ought to step up activity in Syria, Russia's ally. We have already invaded their airspace on bombing runs. It is a big no-no to send troops into an occupied area unless invited. It would raise the ante to a point where the risk is clearly too great for Putin to intervene.

For all of his negatives, Putin is sensitive to ISLAMIC extremists. He hates them, and has killed countless numbers of them in some of the former Soviet states that are Muslim. However, with ISIS Putin is content to let Assad kill them. They do not pose a direct risk to Russia, and Assad has proved capable of killing internal opposition.

Further, Russia is in no position to enter into a foreign conflict like this.
The Russian military is not what it once was. Their soldiers are still carrying AK-47s that have been in service for years. If you take nuclear weapons out of the picture the Russian military is quite pathetic when compared to the American Armed Forces. Finally, they just do not have the resources to send significant forces into the Middle East.

At most, if Putin wants to provoke a conflict with the west he could send a relatively small contingent of security forces into Syria. This may heighten tensions since we are conducting active military operations in the region. But, Putin is calculating, and he is not stupid. Thus, I doubt anything will happen.

Finally, while talking trash to our President is unsettling, let's not forget that Obama has talked trash to Putin. Remember the "bored schoolboy" comment OBAMA made? Or how Obama made ignorant and insulting comments about a "reset"? Neither one of these leaders are very respectful of one another.

Weakling-Address.jpg

Oh look! Another thread where USMB nutters express appreciation for the overblown rhetoric of a dictator who has no worries about obeying any laws and has no checks on his power.

How odd.
Another thread where USMB Liberals express appreciation for the overblown rhetoric of a dictator who has no worries about obeying any laws and has no checks on his power,
A perfect description of Obama and his supporters

How odd.

Putin is evil, but no where near as evil as ISIS. I don't care who kicks their ass just so somebody does. By the way, it's the left that has always shown love for communists. I always thought they were disappointed when Russia was moving away from that. I didn't hear a bit of criticism towards Putin or any other dictator until he slammed Obama. Be honest, that is what made you mad, not the fact that he's a dickhead commie.

Pootin has murdered and disappeared untold hundreds. Maybe more.

I want to see ISIS reduced to blood and guts but there's not comparison. Its just plain treason that so many RWs side with Pootin over their own country.
No one is "siding" with Russia you incompetent boob. The shit being talked about Obama is no damn different than when the shit was talked about Bush on the same subject.
Crawl back under your bridge ya fucking useless troll.

How odd.

Putin is evil, but no where near as evil as ISIS. I don't care who kicks their ass just so somebody does. By the way, it's the left that has always shown love for communists. I always thought they were disappointed when Russia was moving away from that. I didn't hear a bit of criticism towards Putin or any other dictator until he slammed Obama. Be honest, that is what made you mad, not the fact that he's a dickhead commie.

I want to see ISIS reduced to blood and guts but there's not comparison. Its just plain treason that so many RWs side with Pootin over their own country.
No one is "siding" with Russia you incompetent boob. The shit being talked about Obama is no damn different than when the shit was talked about Bush on the same subject.
Crawl back under your bridge ya fucking useless troll.

You seem upset , Gramps. Being a dickhead will do that to you. Try a little loyal opposition. It works.

How odd.
Another thread where USMB Liberals express appreciation for the overblown rhetoric of a dictator who has no worries about obeying any laws and has no checks on his power,
A perfect description of Obama and his supporters

Wow! You are clever! I wish I could think on my feet like you!

As usual, certain RW slime siding against their own country.

63 countries side with the US but have of our own citizens and one of political parties side with ISIS and Pootin.

Where did you get 63 countries from?

This is dated today and I am certain CNN would have said 'over 60' if that was the case.

Anti-ISIS coalition grows, but that doesn't mean victory is near
By Michael Pearson, Greg Botelho and Ben Brumfield, CNN
updated 3:53 PM EDT, Sat September 27, 2014

(CNN) -- The coalition is growing -- not just in words, but in action.

Just over two weeks after U.S. President Barack Obama vowed America will lead a broad coalition to roll back this terrorist threat" posed by ISIS, more than 50 countries have signed up, so far, to support the fight.

Most members of the anti-ISIS coalition have restricted their support to Iraq-focused efforts. A handful of Arab nations, however, have joined Washington in going after ISIS, from the air, in Syria.

No one has pledged combat troops to join Iraq's oft-maligned military or the various forces -- from moderate opposition forces to their foes in President Bashar al-Assad's military -- doing battle with ISIS in Syria. Plus, eliminating a movement of militants who can easily mingle among civilians and strike in myriad, devious ways isn't easy.

Isis executed another 800 Iraqi army today. On top of the ones they shot earlier and the 300 that were gassed. If someone doesn't do something pretty soon the Iraqis will be exterminated.
Where was your concern when the US was killing them?

I didn't have any concern whatsoever when US troops were killing Iraqi troops that were trying to kill them. Why do you ask?

How odd.
And it does't trouble you that the Russian President has called-out our American President, and that ours is perceived by many of his own people as deserving of the criticism.

On the first.....no. I don't give a shit what that puke has to say about any American. The fucking guy is a dictator. I have no respect for dictators.

On the second....yes. It troubles me that some Americans are so fucked in the head that they think Putin's criticism is valid and would applaud it.

I consider Putin a thug and an enemy of the free world, however he has been elected twice as President and intends to run for a third term. Not too many dictators are elected by the people.

How odd.

Your reasoning is flawed. Obama is not the country. He's the worthless piece of shit that befouls the white house, but once we are blessed with his departure, the country (or what's left of it) will still be here.

How odd.

I consider Putin a thug and an enemy of the free world, however he has been elected twice as President and intends to run for a third term. Not too many dictators are elected by the people.

You aren't joking. I can tell.

There is no way to know what Obama is doing behind the scenes, so we're not going to know how effective he is, how effective his plans are, until there are some resolutions.

Putin is playing on the perceived weakness of Obama. Every last word that comes from his mouth is tactical, and therefore worthless.

I don't believe for a moment that there isn't a ton of shit happening behind the scenes. No way to know. We'll see.

How odd.

You aren't joking. I can tell.

Actually, Putin was elected for his third term. Russian law does not allow three consecutive terms so there was a gap between his first two terms and his third term in 2012

Vladimir Putin was inaugurated president on 7 May 2000. He appointed Minister of Finance Mikhail Kasyanovas his Prime minister.

On 14 March 2004, Putin was elected to the presidency for a second term, receiving 71% of the vote.

On 4 March 2012, Putin won the 2012 Russian presidential elections in the first round, with 63.6% of the vote.

Unless someone kills him or he resigns, He will be President until 2018 when he can run for his second term.

And again, that the OP and most others on the right have made a brutal, ruthless dictator such as Putin their hero comes and no surprise, it's indeed consistent with the authoritarian nature of conservatives.

Forum List

Back