Putin invaded Georgia when Bush was president. No one ever accused Bush of being weak

Yada yada yada.

Bush did shit about Putin then and that just emboldened Putin to this day! Gates is telling Obama's critics to STFU. He's telling you too. So... STFU you freak! :lol:

LOL

Obama's a weak sister because

Booooooooooooooooooosh

LOL

You Liberals are priceless

so what is it you believe a 'strong' president would do in this situation?

195px-Bush%26Putin33rdG8.jpg

Yada yada yada.

Bush did shit about Putin then and that just emboldened Putin to this day! Gates is telling Obama's critics to STFU. He's telling you too. So... STFU you freak! :lol:

LOL

Booooooooooooooooooosh

LOL

Why are you even asking?

It's like asking how Michelangelo would carve a block of marble. What difference does it make?

Is Obama a "Strong President" (You question means he's not) Does he have the ability to understand what a Strong would do? It's not being strong just in that moment, its from having a Strong President and Presidency in the first place and not some choomed up amateur who wants to "Fundamentally transform" American, and not for the better either

Freaking commie-lover conservatives.

Bob Gates tells Obama's Ukraine critics to tone it down - CBS News

"My own view is, after all, Putin invaded Georgia when George W. Bush was president. Nobody ever accused George W. Bush of being weak or unwilling to use military force, so I think Putin is very opportunistic in these arenas," Gates explained. "I think that...even if we had launched attacks in Syria, even if we weren't cutting our defense budget, I think Putin saw an opportunity here in Crimea, and he has seized it."

he also had 13 benghazis with 50 dead.

the right only became concerned as a political tool.

"My own view is, after all, Putin invaded Georgia when George W. Bush was president. Nobody ever accused George W. Bush of being weak or unwilling to use military force, so I think Putin is very opportunistic in these arenas," Gates explained. "I think that...even if we had launched attacks in Syria, even if we weren't cutting our defense budget, I think Putin saw an opportunity here in Crimea, and he has seized it."

Hey Genius...

Bush was a lame duck president at the time.
He was as weak as any president can be at that moment.

No one had to accuse him of being weak. We all knew that politically, he was.

Morons post on this dam board.

Putin invaded Georgia when Bush was president. No one ever accused Bush of being weak
WRONG: Georgia invaded South Ossetia, THEN Russia bombed Georgia back, and YES the situation is practically identical to Ukraine and Conservatives blaming Obama are total hypocrites

Bullshit.

And the left thinks a murdered US Ambassador is just a "bump in the road"

When Russia invaded Georgia, Bush was absolutely weak. He had a very short time to go in his term. The elections were looming on the horizon. If he had done anything, democrats would have screamed bloody murder. So the recognition is that Bush was weak, but had no choice.

obama is weak because he has a long standing pattern of weakness. He makes outrageous threats that he cannot back up which makes him look much weaker than he may be. Why did obama threaten sanctions when he knew he had no way of imposing sanctions, except for US action alone?

Yes, you are correct. Bush was weak then but not because of the Democrats. It was because Bush had a man crush on Putin...

Where is Bush's other hand?

Hey Genius...

Bush was a lame duck so he passed the buck. What a legacy. What a coward!

When Russia invaded Georgia, Bush was absolutely weak. He had a very short time to go in his term. The elections were looming on the horizon. If he had done anything, democrats would have screamed bloody murder. So the recognition is that Bush was weak, but had no choice.

obama is weak because he has a long standing pattern of weakness. He makes outrageous threats that he cannot back up which makes him look much weaker than he may be. Why did obama threaten sanctions when he knew he had no way of imposing sanctions, except for US action alone?

Yes, you are correct. Bush was weak then but not because of the Democrats. It was because Bush had a man crush on Putin...

:lol::lol::lol:

Putin waited until 2 Months before the presidential election to invade Georgia. A province they'd been having trouble with since 1991

With two Months to go before an election, Bush himself not running, it would have been the height of irresponsibility to commit the United States to ANY cousre of action.

ANYTHING Bush would have done would have committed his successor to actions he may not have agreed with.

Not to mention the fact that the lying cocksucker in chief came out the day after the invasion and spoke out against the United States taking ANY action whatsoever.

With McCain barely tying the lying cocksucker in chief at the time (Palin lifted him up) and the economy on life support, it looked like the lying cocksucker in chief might very well win the upcoming election -- Which, of course, he did.

Like I said, it would have been the height of irresponsibility for Bush to commit the United States to any course of action with so little of his time in Office left.

But... You're a dimocrap. You're stupid. You wouldn't have thought of that.

And Bush DID get quite a few sanctions on Putin.

Which the lying cocksucker in chief lifted UNILATERALLY with his and Hitlery's "reset" fiasco.

Which, like I said... You're a dimocrap. You're too stupid to know that

Yada yada yada.

So your willing to let people that WORK FOR YOU AND ME tell you to shut the fuck up??

Typical,blame Bush while your hero has been in office how long? you people a a sad lot one and all.

We can debate whether Bush should have bombed the strategic tunnel that his advisors wanted him to.

That's debatable. I'm still not sure that would have been the right thing to do. :dunno:

But what is NOT debatable is that Putin has personal dislike for lying cocksucker in chief.

obama tried to show him up at Sochi and guys, that was a big deal for Putin. He lives in the EuroSphere. We don't.

He has to deal with those idiots every day. We don't.

Putin has to listen to Euro-Weenies snickering at how the fag-boy, obama, showed him up.

We don't.

And now it's Putin's turn to make the fag-boy obama sweat. He's digging it. Loves it.

While the fag boy is squirming in his silk underwear, Putin is trying to decide whether or not he should take the rest of Ukraine.

he might he just might.

And you know what the fag-boy in chief will do about it?

Nothing. Not a thing.

I don't believe Bush had any choice other than to pursue peaceful means to settle the Georgian invasion. But obama did and does.

Back when Putin invaded Georgia, it was being debated whether Putin was making a one-time incursion into former Soviet territory or whether this would become a habit.

Bush and his team decided that it was probably a one-off deal and they did nothing.

the lging cocksucker in chief has history on his side. Now that Putin hass shown that he is trying to rebuild the Soviet Empire, the lying cocksucker in chief is standing around with his thumb up his ass and basically saying, "DUHH!" while Putin is getting ready for his next move.

Besides, had Bush slapped Putin upside the head, it would have just given the lying cocksucker in chief something else to apologize for.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen is the facts of the matter

dimocraps suck. They just simply suck.

They can't do ANYTHING right. Not even their domestic agenda works.

dimocraps aren't just sucky, they're stupid and incompetent.

And dishonest

Hey Genius...

Bush was a lame duck so he passed the buck. What a legacy. What a coward!

Asshole...a lame duck president cant get anything through congress of major consequence.

But since you are calling him a coward for doing nothing...

I guess you see our man in the WH as a coward as well.

Correct?

LMAO... thanks rightwinger, I needed that laugh! :lol:

Well those neo nazis sort of suck. I don't care which side of the fence you are on. It's like an arab spring that was bullshit too. Overthrow Mubarak for Morsi who is now in jail. Man you guys pick weird guys to cheer on.

Bullshit.

And the left thinks a murdered US Ambassador is just a "bump in the road"

good answer frank.

now try for truth

maybe this will help since information doesn't seem to flow on the right.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-benghazis-that-occurre_b_3246847.html

The Republican inquisition over the attacks against Americans in Benghazi has never really gone away, but it appears as though in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing and the House Oversight Committee's Benghazi hearings this week there are renewed psycho-histrionics over Benghazi.

Lindsey Graham and Fox News Channel in particular are each crapping their cages over new allegations from an alleged whistleblower, while they continue to deal in previously debunked falsehoods about the sequence of events during and following the attacks. Fox News is predictably helming the biggest raft of hooey on the situation -- turning its attention to Hillary Clinton in an abundantly obvious early move to stymie her presidential run before it even begins.

So I thought I'd revisit some territory I covered back in October as a bit of a refresher -- especially since it appears as if no one, including and especially the traditional press, intends to ask any of these obnoxious, opportunistic liars about why they're so obsessed by this one attack yet they entirely ignored the dozen-plus consulate/embassy attacks that occurred when George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were allegedly "keeping us safe."

The Benghazi attacks (the consulate and the CIA compound) are absolutely not unprecedented even though they're being treated that way by Republicans who are deliberately ignoring anything that happened prior to Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Last edited:
LOL

Booooooooooooooooooosh

LOL

Why are you even asking?

It's like asking how Michelangelo would carve a block of marble. What difference does it make?

Is Obama a "Strong President" (You question means he's not) Does he have the ability to understand what a Strong would do? It's not being strong just in that moment, its from having a Strong President and Presidency in the first place and not some choomed up amateur who wants to "Fundamentally transform" American, and not for the better either
clearly you believe that obama is a 'weak' president and you believe a 'strong' one would be handling the situation differently or somehow prevented it.

i want to know how you think that would have happened.

Yada yada yada.

So your willing to let people that WORK FOR YOU AND ME tell you to shut the fuck up??

Typical,blame Bush while your hero has been in office how long? you people a a sad lot one and all.

We can debate whether Bush should have bombed the strategic tunnel that his advisors wanted him to.

That's debatable. I'm still not sure that would have been the right thing to do. :dunno:

But what is NOT debatable is that Putin has personal dislike for lying cocksucker in chief.

obama tried to show him up at Sochi and guys, that was a big deal for Putin. He lives in the EuroSphere. We don't.

He has to deal with those idiots every day. We don't.

Putin has to listen to Euro-Weenies snickering at how the fag-boy, obama, showed him up.

We don't.

And now it's Putin's turn to make the fag-boy obama sweat. He's digging it. Loves it.

While the fag boy is squirming in his silk underwear, Putin is trying to decide whether or not he should take the rest of Ukraine.

he might he just might.

And you know what the fag-boy in chief will do about it?

Nothing. Not a thing.

I don't believe Bush had any choice other than to pursue peaceful means to settle the Georgian invasion. But obama did and does.

Back when Putin invaded Georgia, it was being debated whether Putin was making a one-time incursion into former Soviet territory or whether this would become a habit.

Bush and his team decided that it was probably a one-off deal and they did nothing.

the lging cocksucker in chief has history on his side. Now that Putin hass shown that he is trying to rebuild the Soviet Empire, the lying cocksucker in chief is standing around with his thumb up his ass and basically saying, "DUHH!" while Putin is getting ready for his next move.

Besides, had Bush slapped Putin upside the head, it would have just given the lying cocksucker in chief something else to apologize for.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen is the facts of the matter

dimocraps suck. They just simply suck.

They can't do ANYTHING right. Not even their domestic agenda works.

dimocraps aren't just sucky, they're stupid and incompetent.

And dishonest

Important question for you Edgetho

Svoboda is perfect. Asshole McCain is right in there sucking Obama's cock. Cheering on another loser like Morsi.

And doing his dirty.

Forum List

Back