Putin invaded Georgia when Bush was president. No one ever accused Bush of being weak

So your willing to let people that WORK FOR YOU AND ME tell you to shut the fuck up??

Typical,blame Bush while your hero has been in office how long? you people a a sad lot one and all.

We can debate whether Bush should have bombed the strategic tunnel that his advisors wanted him to.

That's debatable. I'm still not sure that would have been the right thing to do. :dunno:

But what is NOT debatable is that Putin has personal dislike for lying cocksucker in chief.

obama tried to show him up at Sochi and guys, that was a big deal for Putin. He lives in the EuroSphere. We don't.

He has to deal with those idiots every day. We don't.

Putin has to listen to Euro-Weenies snickering at how the fag-boy, obama, showed him up.

We don't.

And now it's Putin's turn to make the fag-boy obama sweat. He's digging it. Loves it.

While the fag boy is squirming in his silk underwear, Putin is trying to decide whether or not he should take the rest of Ukraine.

he might he just might.

And you know what the fag-boy in chief will do about it?

Nothing. Not a thing.

I don't believe Bush had any choice other than to pursue peaceful means to settle the Georgian invasion. But obama did and does.

Back when Putin invaded Georgia, it was being debated whether Putin was making a one-time incursion into former Soviet territory or whether this would become a habit.

Bush and his team decided that it was probably a one-off deal and they did nothing.

the lging cocksucker in chief has history on his side. Now that Putin hass shown that he is trying to rebuild the Soviet Empire, the lying cocksucker in chief is standing around with his thumb up his ass and basically saying, "DUHH!" while Putin is getting ready for his next move.

Besides, had Bush slapped Putin upside the head, it would have just given the lying cocksucker in chief something else to apologize for.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen is the facts of the matter

dimocraps suck. They just simply suck.

They can't do ANYTHING right. Not even their domestic agenda works.

dimocraps aren't just sucky, they're stupid and incompetent.

And dishonest

Important question for you Edgetho

195px-Bush%26Putin33rdG8.jpg

Where is Bush's other hand?

Putin is allowed to do what he did. These are treaties.

he also had 13 benghazis with 50 dead.

the right only became concerned as a political tool.

Bullshit.

And the left thinks a murdered US Ambassador is just a "bump in the road"

good answer frank.

now try for truth

maybe this will help since information doesn't seem to flow on the right.

Bob Cesca: 13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep from Fox News

The Republican inquisition over the attacks against Americans in Benghazi has never really gone away, but it appears as though in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing and the House Oversight Committee's Benghazi hearings this week there are renewed psycho-histrionics over Benghazi.

Lindsey Graham and Fox News Channel in particular are each crapping their cages over new allegations from an alleged whistleblower, while they continue to deal in previously debunked falsehoods about the sequence of events during and following the attacks. Fox News is predictably helming the biggest raft of hooey on the situation -- turning its attention to Hillary Clinton in an abundantly obvious early move to stymie her presidential run before it even begins.

So I thought I'd revisit some territory I covered back in October as a bit of a refresher -- especially since it appears as if no one, including and especially the traditional press, intends to ask any of these obnoxious, opportunistic liars about why they're so obsessed by this one attack yet they entirely ignored the dozen-plus consulate/embassy attacks that occurred when George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were allegedly "keeping us safe."

The Benghazi attacks (the consulate and the CIA compound) are absolutely not unprecedented even though they're being treated that way by Republicans who are deliberately ignoring anything that happened prior to Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

How many Americans inside the Embassies were killed? My guess is none, zero, zip

How many Ambassadors were killed and dragged through the streets?

The Classic Democrat answer to all Democrat failures, "But he did it first", or "It was George Bush", or "But what about George Bush?".

Classic Republican answer to all Republican failures... Clinton!

Remember?

So your willing to let people that WORK FOR YOU AND ME tell you to shut the fuck up??

Typical,blame Bush while your hero has been in office how long? you people a a sad lot one and all.

We can debate whether Bush should have bombed the strategic tunnel that his advisors wanted him to.

That's debatable. I'm still not sure that would have been the right thing to do. :dunno:

But what is NOT debatable is that Putin has personal dislike for lying cocksucker in chief.

obama tried to show him up at Sochi and guys, that was a big deal for Putin. He lives in the EuroSphere. We don't.

He has to deal with those idiots every day. We don't.

Putin has to listen to Euro-Weenies snickering at how the fag-boy, obama, showed him up.

We don't.

And now it's Putin's turn to make the fag-boy obama sweat. He's digging it. Loves it.

While the fag boy is squirming in his silk underwear, Putin is trying to decide whether or not he should take the rest of Ukraine.

he might he just might.

And you know what the fag-boy in chief will do about it?

Nothing. Not a thing.

I don't believe Bush had any choice other than to pursue peaceful means to settle the Georgian invasion. But obama did and does.

Back when Putin invaded Georgia, it was being debated whether Putin was making a one-time incursion into former Soviet territory or whether this would become a habit.

Bush and his team decided that it was probably a one-off deal and they did nothing.

the lging cocksucker in chief has history on his side. Now that Putin hass shown that he is trying to rebuild the Soviet Empire, the lying cocksucker in chief is standing around with his thumb up his ass and basically saying, "DUHH!" while Putin is getting ready for his next move.

Besides, had Bush slapped Putin upside the head, it would have just given the lying cocksucker in chief something else to apologize for.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen is the facts of the matter

dimocraps suck. They just simply suck.

They can't do ANYTHING right. Not even their domestic agenda works.

dimocraps aren't just sucky, they're stupid and incompetent.

And dishonest

Important question for you Edgetho

195px-Bush%26Putin33rdG8.jpg

Where is Bush's other hand?

That's bullshit and this boat won't float.

so what is it you believe a 'strong' president would do in this situation?

Why are you even asking?

It's like asking how Michelangelo would carve a block of marble. What difference does it make?

Is Obama a "Strong President" (You question means he's not) Does he have the ability to understand what a Strong would do? It's not being strong just in that moment, its from having a Strong President and Presidency in the first place and not some choomed up amateur who wants to "Fundamentally transform" American, and not for the better either
clearly you believe that obama is a 'weak' president and you believe a 'strong' one would be handling the situation differently or somehow prevented it.

i want to know how you think that would have happened.

Well, when I was visiting Alternate Universe #1296380-11Y49....

final-fantasy-x-spira-parallel-universe.jpg

obama IS a weak president.

Perhaps the weakest we've ever had. Although 'the peanut' would certainly rival him in like of balls.

Freaking commie-lover conservatives.

Bob Gates tells Obama's Ukraine critics to tone it down - CBS News

"My own view is, after all, Putin invaded Georgia when George W. Bush was president. Nobody ever accused George W. Bush of being weak or unwilling to use military force, so I think Putin is very opportunistic in these arenas," Gates explained. "I think that...even if we had launched attacks in Syria, even if we weren't cutting our defense budget, I think Putin saw an opportunity here in Crimea, and he has seized it."

Still stuck on stupid. Georgia invaded South Ossetia on August 8, 2008 and Russia responded. This is like the US invading Iraq and then turning around and stating the Iran invaded Iraq first when they respond.

Can you actually trust any media that cannot get this simple fact correct?

Why are you even asking?

It's like asking how Michelangelo would carve a block of marble. What difference does it make?

Is Obama a "Strong President" (You question means he's not) Does he have the ability to understand what a Strong would do? It's not being strong just in that moment, its from having a Strong President and Presidency in the first place and not some choomed up amateur who wants to "Fundamentally transform" American, and not for the better either
clearly you believe that obama is a 'weak' president and you believe a 'strong' one would be handling the situation differently or somehow prevented it.

Perhaps the weakest we've ever had. Although 'the peanut' would certainly rival him in like of balls.

so.... what do you believe a 'strong' president would be doing differently?

basically, i'm calling you out. you're calling him weak, i'm asking you to illustrate that point. show us how his supposed weakness lead to this situation or is making it worse by telling us what you believe a 'strong' president would have done differently.

go ahead. shouldn't be hard, just use that lump on your neck and form an original thought - or have the talk radio pundits not told you what to think yet?

also - i'm looking forward to picking up the remake of FFX and X-2. probably going to get it on the vita.

Last edited:
The Classic Democrat answer to all Democrat failures, "But he did it first", or "It was George Bush", or "But what about George Bush?".

Remember?

Problem with you and others you really don't understand we are in it for the game. I happen to love the genius of Bill. Ah for another day. He and his were one of the best teams I have ever seen to run a country. And if you really want to see what I have posted for many a year is my praises for Clinton's attempts at ME peace. I have always rocked him. I have always believed at what he tried to do.

But I'm from a different generation who actually believes you can make a difference by working with each other.

These days are gone.

basically, i'm calling you out. you're calling him weak, i'm asking you to illustrate that point. show us how his supposed weakness lead to this situation or is making it worse by telling us what you believe a 'strong' president would have done differently.

go ahead. shouldn't be hard, just use that lump on your neck and form an original thought - or have the talk radio pundits not told you what to think yet?

also - i'm looking forward to picking up the remake of FFX and X-2. probably going to get it on the vita.

Not lie to us. Stop interfering every where on the planet. Hey I'm pissed up here too. I am hitting the ground running big time tomorrow and I was posting on the fly last night so I'm not sure if I made a lot of sense but I'm going to go bezerko up here finding out how they are buying votes via the ndp.

Hey Genius...

Bush was a lame duck president at the time.
He was as weak as any president can be at that moment.

No one had to accuse him of being weak. We all knew that politically, he was.

Morons post on this dam board.

Bush was a lame duck so he passed the buck. What a legacy. What a coward!

Asshole...a lame duck president cant get anything through congress of major consequence.

But since you are calling him a coward for doing nothing...

I guess you see our man in the WH as a coward as well.

Correct?

But, he's a lame duck too... right?

Not lie to us. Stop interfering every where on the planet. Hey I'm pissed up here too. I am hitting the ground running big time tomorrow and I was posting on the fly last night so I'm not sure if I made a lot of sense but I'm going to go bezerko up here finding out how they are buying votes via the ndp.

so by not interfering you mean do nothing about the situation? cant a strong or weak president do nothing equally effectively?

Last edited:

He's thinking... give him time, Edgetho is dumbfounded for the moment.

Last edited:
Under EU and US protests and pressure, Russia and Georgia signed cease fire agreement and Russians pulled back.

In my opinion, there has to be a deal, something like, Putin wont give us trouble with Iraq and we return a favor when he needed it.

if nobody accused Bush of being weak when putin went into Georgia than you idiot left-wing nutjobs cant call all Republicans war-mongers can you morons?

and if your own side didnt call him weak it was because they must have agreed there wasnt anything that could be done or should have been done.
so what are you left-wing nutjobs crying about now?

nobody is calling obama weak for russia going into crimea. obama is a weak and inept excuse of a leader for so much more than that

The US that has been weakened by the partisan divide. Congress is seen as even weaker than the President.

Remember?

All I remember about Clinton was that he was sexual predator that got impeached and disbarred for telling lies under oath. Pretty sure no Republicans are pointing to Clinton saying he did it first.

so by not interfering you mean do nothing about the situation? cant a strong or weak president do nothing equally effectively?[/QUOTE]

If you actually go backt hru all my posts you will see on this I am so bipartisan. Just trying to point out the truth and trust me I am really not happy as a conservative up here.

One thing I love is truth. I've put up everything in my posts for truth. Your President and my Prime Minister can only deal with the information they are given. Now I am a huge Obama neg person, but that doesn't mean that I can't recognize some one is giving him bad data.

Here's the deal. We as Canucks and Yanks are backing neo nazis in the Ukraine. I really don't like the warm and fuzzies.

Remember?

All I remember about Clinton was that he was sexual predator that got impeached and disbarred for telling lies under oath. Pretty sure no Republicans are pointing to Clinton saying he did it first.

Pretty sure they are.

Remember?

I happen to love Bill. And I am super conservative. Ok we had a hiccup down the road. I'm just trying to be funny here because I know we shouldn't but you know what? When all the crap was happening with him and hey hey hey I was loving him going down, I never thought for one moment that President Clinton hated America.

Same with Hillary. Not for one minute ok she's had some stuff pulled on her but not for one minute ever would I believe she didn't care about America.

He's thinking... give him time, Edgetho is dumbfounded for the moment.

Let me tell you two imbecilic females about life in the Big City.

You want something bad enough to just take it. Steal it, rip it off... Whatever. Since you're both dimocraps, that's not a stretch.

So you're eyeing Bad, Bad Leroy Brown and deciding whether or not you should walk up to him, knock him down and take his wallet.

But then you rightly figure that if you try that, Leroy Brown is going to break your back for you.

So what you decide to do instead is find the puny fag boy down the street, I'll call him barackus, and take his money.

Easy-Peezy.

Nobody's afraid of Barackus. Not even his pussy cat is afraid of him. Barackus runs away when his pussy cat hisses at him.

Now, odds are, you could pick up a big stick and knock Leroy in the head with it and steal his money. But you know, and I know, that Leroy would come looking for you and when he found you... That would be the end for you.

Barackus? Barackus ain't gonna do shit. Know why? Because Barackus is a pussy. A coward. He's nothing but talk. All he knows how to do is wow the girls with his fancy speeches and preen like a peacock while on vacation with his gay lover, Reggie.

You two? You need to grow up.

I'm being patient now but I won't be if you keep acting stupid.

Which... I'm not sure it's an act :dunno:

Forum List

Back