Putin invaded Georgia when Bush was president. No one ever accused Bush of being weak

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Freaking commie-lover conservatives.

Bob Gates tells Obama's Ukraine critics to tone it down - CBS News

"My own view is, after all, Putin invaded Georgia when George W. Bush was president. Nobody ever accused George W. Bush of being weak or unwilling to use military force, so I think Putin is very opportunistic in these arenas," Gates explained. "I think that...even if we had launched attacks in Syria, even if we weren't cutting our defense budget, I think Putin saw an opportunity here in Crimea, and he has seized it."

Putin waited until 2 Months before the presidential election to invade Georgia. A province they'd been having trouble with since 1991

With two Months to go before an election, Bush himself not running, it would have been the height of irresponsibility to commit the United States to ANY cousre of action.

ANYTHING Bush would have done would have committed his successor to actions he may not have agreed with.

Not to mention the fact that the lying cocksucker in chief came out the day after the invasion and spoke out against the United States taking ANY action whatsoever.

With McCain barely tying the lying cocksucker in chief at the time (Palin lifted him up) and the economy on life support, it looked like the lying cocksucker in chief might very well win the upcoming election -- Which, of course, he did.

Like I said, it would have been the height of irresponsibility for Bush to commit the United States to any course of action with so little of his time in Office left.

But... You're a dimocrap. You're stupid. You wouldn't have thought of that.

And Bush DID get quite a few sanctions on Putin.

Which the lying cocksucker in chief lifted UNILATERALLY with his and Hitlery's "reset" fiasco.

Which, like I said... You're a dimocrap. You're too stupid to know that

When Russia invaded Georgia, Bush was absolutely weak. He had a very short time to go in his term. The elections were looming on the horizon. If he had done anything, democrats would have screamed bloody murder. So the recognition is that Bush was weak, but had no choice.

obama is weak because he has a long standing pattern of weakness. He makes outrageous threats that he cannot back up which makes him look much weaker than he may be. Why did obama threaten sanctions when he knew he had no way of imposing sanctions, except for US action alone?

Putin waited until 2 Months before the presidential election to invade Georgia. A province they'd been having trouble with since 1991

With two Months to go before an election, Bush himself not running, it would have been the height of irresponsibility to commit the United States to ANY cousre of action.

ANYTHING Bush would have done would have committed his successor to actions he may not have agreed with.

Not to mention the fact that the lying cocksucker in chief came out the day after the invasion and spoke out against the United States taking ANY action whatsoever.

With McCain barely tying the lying cocksucker in chief at the time (Palin lifted him up) and the economy on life support, it looked like the lying cocksucker in chief might very well win the upcoming election -- Which, of course, he did.

Like I said, it would have been the height of irresponsibility for Bush to commit the United States to any course of action with so little of his time in Office left.

Which the lying cocksucker in chief lifted UNILATERALLY with his and Hitlery's "reset" fiasco.

Yada yada yada.

Bush did shit about Putin then and that just emboldened Putin to this day! Gates is telling Obama's critics to STFU. He's telling you too. So... STFU you freak! :lol:

Bush looked in Putins eyes and saw his soul

That is not weakness....that is man-love

if nobody accused Bush of being weak when putin went into Georgia than you idiot left-wing nutjobs cant call all Republicans war-mongers can you morons?

and if your own side didnt call him weak it was because they must have agreed there wasnt anything that could be done or should have been done.
so what are you left-wing nutjobs crying about now?

nobody is calling obama weak for russia going into crimea. obama is a weak and inept excuse of a leader for so much more than that

Yada yada yada.

Bush did shit about Putin then and that just emboldened Putin to this day! Gates is telling Obama's critics to STFU. He's telling you too. So... STFU you freak! :lol:

wow what insight. All he ever learned about debating, he learned i kindergarten. Typical braindead libtard

seriously i think some of the left-wing nutjobs here are about to blow a gasket and have an aneurysm. i hope obamacare covers their coming meltdown this fall

Yada yada yada.

LOL

Obama's a weak sister because

Booooooooooooooooooosh

LOL

You Liberals are priceless

Bush looked in Putins eyes and saw his soul

That is not weakness....that is man-love

That's right! That's exactly why the right loves Putin. Conservatives following their leader... Bush. Good work rightwinger.

Bush looked in Putins eyes and saw his soul... it's called man-crush baby!

195px-Bush%26Putin33rdG8.jpg

LOL... and I love it!

Last edited:

Yada yada yada.

LOL

Obama's a weak sister because

Booooooooooooooooooosh

LOL

You Liberals are priceless

so what is it you believe a 'strong' president would do in this situation?

Who said this...? Bush or the lying cocksucker in chief....?

FOX NEWS – ******, during a sit-down with Medvedev in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him “space” until after November. The conversation was relayed by a TV pool producer who listened to the recording from a Russian journalist.

“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility,” ***** told Medvedev.

***** appeared to be asking Medvedev to relay this point to Vladimir Putin, who recently won election to return to the Russian presidency.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense … this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space,” ***** said.

Medvedev told the president he understood the “message about space. Space for you …”

After **** noted he’d have more flexibility in the future, Medvedev told him: “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

If you guessed, 'the lying cocksucker in chief' you get a prize.

Free euthanasia once you reach the age of 70.

Have a nice heart attack

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uI0DYcHtTlI]VIDEO: Obama Caught Telling Russian Leader To Wait Until After Election On Missile Defense - YouTube[/ame]

Yada yada yada.

So your willing to let people that WORK FOR YOU AND ME tell you to shut the fuck up??

Typical,blame Bush while your hero has been in office how long? you people a a sad lot one and all.

When Russia invaded Georgia, Bush was absolutely weak. He had a very short time to go in his term. The elections were looming on the horizon. If he had done anything, democrats would have screamed bloody murder. So the recognition is that Bush was weak, but had no choice.

obama is weak because he has a long standing pattern of weakness. He makes outrageous threats that he cannot back up which makes him look much weaker than he may be. Why did obama threaten sanctions when he knew he had no way of imposing sanctions, except for US action alone?

Yes, you are correct. Bush was weak then but not because of the Democrats. It was because Bush had a man crush on Putin...

195px-Bush%26Putin33rdG8.jpg

I'll bet Putin's anti-gay campaign is designed just to get Obama to finally come out of the closet

Putin is playing three-dimensional chess and Obama is smoking pakalolo

Putin invaded Georgia? Okay. Man, there are some stupid people in this world if that is what you remember. Oh well, I hear the new iPhone is going to rock!

Forum List

Back