Putin endorses Biden.

Despite the DemoKKKrats' current lies, we all remember how they literally worshiped the Soviet Union, and then Russia, for decades. It was only in 2016 when Hillary Clinton decided she could make a lot of money starting a war with Russia that they suddenly became an "enemy" to the left. From the Bolshevik revolution in 1917 to 2016, the DemoKKKrats LOVED Russia. Putin knows this well.
When did Hillary start this war with Russia?

Who are the masters of the corporate media?
The rich/corporations. They sensor the news. Even the most left MSNBC is't left enough for me. They have advertisers right? So they can't offend them. This all happened in 1996 when Clinton gave in and let the GOP deregulate the media. Suddenly 5 companies owned 90% of the media. And you still think it's liberal.

Walter Cronkite didn't give a fuck what the business department thought. He reported the news. They didn't tell him what to report or how to slant it. And more important than what they report is what they don't report.

Consider this. MSNBC never said Bush lied us into Iraq. Trump said it, but not MSNBC. So how liberal is MSNBC? And for the record, if Biden lied us into Iraq, Fox and Republicans would be loud about it. We sort of let Bush get away with it. Not sure why. For once I agree with Trump

in 2008, he suggested it would have been “a wonderful thing” had the speaker pursued impeachment against then-President George W. Bush over the Iraq War.

In an October 2008 interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Trump, then a real estate mogul and TV reality star, also called former President Bill Clinton’s impeachment “nonsense.” Trump on Wednesday became the third president in US history to be impeached by the House.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Pootin and the current invalid in chief are both despicable liars.
Planning to soon write a letter to a Russian, this administration would be the very worst one for that to happen during, and it's going to happen. Whether or not the letter is intercepted, the CIA puppet now allowed to use White House bathrooms, bodes ominous for this personal writing project.

She didn't, Trump beat her instead. Thank God.
I know, right?

I remember a week before that election that tabloid that was burying Trump's dirty laundry had Hillary starting a nuclear war with Russia if she was elected. Did you see it?

We definitely dodged a bullet. Thanks goodness for Trump friendly tabloids to warn us if these certainties.

Forum List

Back