Putin endorses Biden.

"Better for Russia". Interesting.

Despite the DemoKKKrats' current lies, we all remember how they literally worshiped the Soviet Union, and then Russia, for decades. It was only in 2016 when Hillary Clinton decided she could make a lot of money starting a war with Russia that they suddenly became an "enemy" to the left. From the Bolshevik revolution in 1917 to 2016, the DemoKKKrats LOVED Russia. Putin knows this well.

Is that why he waited until Trump was gone to invade Ukraine?

You can't be this dumb.

lol
I know China wants Taiwan. However perhaps they are concentrating somewhere else at this moment. They are claiming part of the South China Sea area and harassing Philippine Ocean vessels.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

It's stunning that AP published this story. They have been 100% in the bag for Joe Biden since 2020. If this had happened in 2021, all social media and legacy media outlets would have suppressed it, and destroyed anyone who published it.

The corporate media has clearly been told by their masters they are now free to criticize Biden.

Coming from the side who’s been led around by the nose by their Messiah George Floyd…the gullible dumbfucks let a dead lifelong criminal ghetto beast change America.

Tumblin Tumbleweed
bdtex
Aldo Raine

I notice the lefties here are studiously ignoring this thread, desperately hoping it quickly drops off the top page.

Not going to happen!

It's out there. Vlad Putin has formally endorsed Joe Biden for president in 2024.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

We saw that Putin's interview with Carlson was a flop because Carlson asked no historical tough questions. Yes, the average American automaton is clueless about Russian history that shows that Russians have always preferred a Republican US president. Putin is for Russian history, and endorsement of the current CIA puppet Joe is designed for crucifixion at the voting booth.

It's stunning that AP published this story. They have been 100% in the bag for Joe Biden since 2020. If this had happened in 2021, all social media and legacy media outlets would have suppressed it, and destroyed anyone who published it.

The corporate media has clearly been told by their masters they are now free to criticize Biden.
Who are the masters of the corporate media?

Forum List

Back