Putin deploys 2 nuclear capable bombers not far from U.S. shores in Venezuela

Conservatopia will finally be realized when all those big, bad, liberal blue cities are gone!

Go Putin Go!

Do you want to start a war? Because that is how you start a war.

The US only did that once without the approval of the UN, and is not about to repeat it.

And with Russia the only one with major air assets in the area and veto power in the UN, that will never happen.
So you would want to take the Neville Chamberlain approach to dealing with Putin.

Pres. Putin has deployed two TU160 strategic supersonic Mach 2+ heavy bombers to a military base in Venezuela.
The bombers NATO code designation Blackjack, is a variable-sweep wing nuclear weapon capable bomber able to penetrate both high and low altitude enemy defenses.

Putin could station those bombers in Chicago and Biden would do nothing. What Biden does in response to Ukraine is the equivalent of telling someone to stop raping your sister and mother or you will let the air out of his tires.

After the shameful withdrawal in Afghanistan, the total sell out millions of free people in Ukraine, and now this, Biden and the DNC prove they have less than zero ability to understand this world we live on. The only thing Biden will stand for is the right for perverts to teach our little boys to cut off their dingers and act like girls. Any atrocity across thee globe is just fine, but don't anyone dare speak against the war on the male gender in America. I just wonder when they let them cut off his balls? maybe when he was his in the basement in 2020.

America USED to be the land of the brave. Now we are a collection of sissies, crybabies and twits.

So you would want to take the Neville Chamberlain approach to dealing with Putin.

Where in the hell did I ever say that?

I said nothing like that, and a major fail on your part.

But unilaterally declaring a no-fly zone without the UN approval is guaranteed to start a war.

And the CIA never saw it coming because they were busy tracking Jan 6 political dissidents . The CIA hasn't been on top of any situation since freaking WW2. Where does the gigantic secret budget go?

Pres. Putin has deployed two TU160 strategic supersonic Mach 2+ heavy bombers to a military base in Venezuela.
The bombers NATO code designation Blackjack, is a variable-sweep wing nuclear weapon capable bomber able to penetrate both high and low altitude enemy defenses.

There is no chance that those bombers ever get close to the US.

Do you want to start a war? Because that is how you start a war.

The US only did that once without the approval of the UN, and is not about to repeat it.

And with Russia the only one with major air assets in the area and veto power in the UN, that will never happen.
Putin already started the war and if you believe that he will stop after Ukraine then you never studied Germany 1939-1945

Where in the hell did I ever say that?

I said nothing like that, and a major fail on your part.

But unilaterally declaring a no-fly zone without the UN approval is guaranteed to start a war.
Read my post. I just said that the US and allies are foolish for telegraphing that they will no impose a no fly zone. KEEP THEM GUESSING.

Putin already started the war and if you believe that he will stop after Ukraine then you never studied Germany 1939-1945

There is a difference between a war, and a World War.

But please, enlighten us in how an unauthorized mission to create a no-fly zone over an active battle zone will help in any way.

Read my post. I just said that the US and allies are foolish for telegraphing that they will no impose a no fly zone. KEEP THEM GUESSING.

Unlike some people, Putin is not an idiot. He already knows the US an NATO will not establish a no-fly zone. That is not rocket science, saying that meant nothing, other than maybe shutting up the morons that are asking for one.

And guess what, the US can also announce they are not going to place an embargo around Russia either. There, you heard it from me first. Because once again, that would be stupid and essentially an act of war unless the UN passed such a resolution and asked for the US to assist in it.

The US will also not start massing forces in Poland, shifting their bombers to the UK, or anything else like that. Why? Because doing so would be stupid and do no good.

You seem to love meaningless things, or things that will escalate the conflict into something much larger than it already is. Can you give any constructive suggestions?

Oh, and I read your posts. Just as moronic as the first times I read them.

Unlike some people, Putin is not an idiot. He already knows the US an NATO will not establish a no-fly zone. That is not rocket science, saying that meant nothing, other than maybe shutting up the morons that are asking for one.

And guess what, the US can also announce they are not going to place an embargo around Russia either. There, you heard it from me first. Because once again, that would be stupid and essentially an act of war unless the UN passed such a resolution and asked for the US to assist in it.

The US will also not start massing forces in Poland, shifting their bombers to the UK, or anything else like that. Why? Because doing so would be stupid and do no good.

You seem to love meaningless things, or things that will escalate the conflict into something much larger than it already is. Can you give any constructive suggestions?

Oh, and I read your posts. Just as moronic as the first times I read them.
You make no sense.

Forum List

Back