"Russia" deploys two nuclear-capable strategic bombers to Venezuela as U.S. tensions soar

Muscovite nuclear robots in Cuba?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so you admit Trump respects Communists --- good.
Anyone who does not respect an ADVERSARY is a complete and utter fool. 'Know your enemy'.

Barry didn't, and he got bent over numerous times for it....like when he tried to bluff Assad with his 'Red Line' BS, and Assad called him on it, forcing Barry to embarrassingly back down in front of the whole world.

'It's not MY Red Line...it's the whole world's Red Line'.

And the whole world laughed at him....like I am laughing at YOU now. :p

ok COMMIET65, you do that.

so you admit Trump respects Communists --- good.
Anyone who does not respect an ADVERSARY is a complete and utter fool. 'Know your enemy'.

Barry didn't, and he got bent over numerous times for it....like when he tried to bluff Assad with his 'Red Line' BS, and Assad called him on it, forcing Barry to embarrassingly back down in front of the whole world.

'It's not MY Red Line...it's the whole world's Red Line'.

And the whole world laughed at him....like I am laughing at YOU now. :p

ok COMMIET65, you do that.
I am....and I sure as hell don't need you permission to do so, comrade! :p

Two bombers wow....oh nooooooooo.....:114::21:
do you think NY and LA will survive attack from " two nuclear-capable strategic bombers "?
Are snowflakes now claiming it is ILLEGAL for Russia to fly airplanes to foreign nations, that it is illegal to allow Russian planes to fly to other countries beyond out control, that the United States can somehow control the rest of the world and tell them where they can fly planes and where they can't, that all of this is some evil illegally colluded plot between Trump and Russia?

BWUHAHAHA...THE LEFTISTS / SNOWFLAKES HAVE LOST WHAT IS LEFT OF THEIR TINY LITTLE TDS-INFECTED MINDS!
traitor on which side are you ?

" Russia ‘will send missiles to Cuba’ as US withdrawal from nuclear treaty is 'way to WAR'

VLADIMIR Putin will be forced to deploy missiles to Cuba ....."

russia-missiles-cuba-743621.jpg

https://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/204/photos/918000/620x/russia-missiles-cuba-743621.jpg

what will be putler´s next step, Muscovite nuclear robots in Cuba? with such push - over president , putler can do literally anything ....
f-rusbombers-a-20181212-870x579.jpg

"
Russia deploys two nuclear-capable strategic bombers to Venezuela as U.S. tensions soar" Russia deploys two nuclear-capable strategic bombers to Venezuela as U.S. tensions soar | The Japan Times
Sure. That would be a threat ... if Obama were president.
so what Trump is gonna do ?

Russia ‘will send missiles to Cuba’ as US withdrawal from nuclear treaty is 'way to WAR'

so you dnot know the difference between a salute and a bow - figures
I do know....which is the funny part. You're upset with Trump giving a Salute of respect but not with Obama for giving the Saudi king a 'BJ'! Bwuhahahaha
Everyone knows that truly strong leaders curtsey

th

and accept gold bling from Islamic Terrorists just like Trump is doing in that pic ..

do you think NY and LA will survive attack from " two nuclear-capable strategic bombers "?
Are snowflakes now claiming it is ILLEGAL for Russia to fly airplanes to foreign nations, that it is illegal to allow Russian planes to fly to other countries beyond out control, that the United States can somehow control the rest of the world and tell them where they can fly planes and where they can't, that all of this is some evil illegally colluded plot between Trump and Russia?

BWUHAHAHA...THE LEFTISTS / SNOWFLAKES HAVE LOST WHAT IS LEFT OF THEIR TINY LITTLE TDS-INFECTED MINDS!
More or less snowflake than threatening to shoot at people that flip the bird at your boat?

Donald Trump promised Friday that his White House would deliver maximum retaliation against any Iranian ship that provokes a U.S. Navy vessel and its crew.

"With Iran," the Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

More or less snowflake than threatening to shoot at people that flip the bird at your boat?

Donald Trump promised Friday that his White House would deliver maximum retaliation against any Iranian ship that provokes a U.S. Navy vessel and its crew.

"With Iran," the Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."
Iran , yeh....whats about dealing with the bigger Iran ?
russia-missiles-cuba-743621.jpg

This proves Putin has photographic and video evidence that Drumpf is a pedo.
This is the second time I've seen you accuse people of crimes while having no proof.

Blackrook, don’t pay any attention to him He’s an asshole who loves to run his mouth. He’s one of those California libtards that think they know everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what would help right now?

The Democrats NOT trying to undermine the democratically elected government and NOT trying to continue to successfully pull off their soft coup.

Just sayin'....
The democrats did this...

:boo_hoo14:

And the democrats did that...

:boo_hoo14:

What a whiny little partisan hack pussy you are, Tinker Bell.

Deployed or visited? Isn't every modern bomber "nuclear capable"? The same planes "visited" Venezuela on 2009 and again in 2013 according to the link so apparently there isn't anything more sinister today than there was back during the Obama administration when it was hardly mentioned.

the board Russians, and Communists are giving themselves up on this thread.

Forum List

Back