Put a fork in him....

You sound very certain. You should bet against him then. I'm a trader, and when I'm highly confident (I'm never certain about anything), I make very large bets on that thing occurring. That way, I can make a lot of money.

You can go over to Intrade and lay some pretty juicy odds. Romney is 33% odds to be President. You can sell the Romney contract for 33 cents, and when the certainty of Romney not being elected occurs, you will pay 0.

I don't bet on politics since it is highly uncertain and volatile. So when I say "President Romney" it is what I believe is going to happen knowing I could very well be wrong. But if you are certain something is going to happen, you would be irrational not to try to profit from it.

I hope you take a bath when this Mormon Creep loses, because he will.

I'm sorry you are treating this process so trivially.

Here's the thing. If Romney is the nominee, I will vote for Obama. I will send Obama money, and I might even go out and campaign for him.

And for those who've been paying attention, I really don't like Obama.

But I truly hate Romney as a human being.

Romney will lose because he's a terrible person. And that will become obvious to people. That's why he hides from interviews. His fellow Republicans don't like. They don't even talk to him during debates. Heck, Huntsman is running against him out of spite. Even his fellow Latter Day Zombies don't like him.

The only reason he's a "serious" candidate is because of his williness to spend the money he made fucking working folks on these campaigns.

But at the end of the day, he fucked over working folks, and they get to vote.

Payback's a bitch, baby.

You sound very certain. You should bet against him then. I'm a trader, and when I'm highly confident (I'm never certain about anything), I make very large bets on that thing occurring. That way, I can make a lot of money.

You can go over to Intrade and lay some pretty juicy odds. Romney is 33% odds to be President. You can sell the Romney contract for 33 cents, and when the certainty of Romney not being elected occurs, you will pay 0.

I don't bet on politics since it is highly uncertain and volatile. So when I say "President Romney" it is what I believe is going to happen knowing I could very well be wrong. But if you are certain something is going to happen, you would be irrational not to try to profit from it.

Here's the thing. If Romney is the nominee, I will vote for Obama. I will send Obama money, and I might even go out and campaign for him.

Romney will lose because he's a terrible person. And that will become obvious to people. That's why he hides from interviews. His fellow Republicans don't like. They don't even talk to him during debates. Heck, Huntsman is running against him out of spite. Even his fellow Latter Day Zombies don't like him.

The only reason he's a "serious" candidate is because of his williness to spend the money he made fucking working folks on these campaigns.

Payback's a bitch, baby.

You didn't read my post. I said I don't bet on politics. Ever. IMO it's too uncertain.

But you seem very, very certain that Romney won't win. So why don't you walk the talk and lay some money down? Talk's cheap.

Payback's a bitch, baby.

You didn't read my post. I said I don't bet on politics. Ever. IMO it's too uncertain.

But you seem very, very certain that Romney won't win. So why don't you walk the talk and lay some money down? Talk's cheap.

Because I don't treat something this serious as trivially as a football game.

I'm sorry you do.

I'm sorry this is one big game to you, and you haven't even spent time considering the horrid ramifications of a Romney/Obama matchup, where there will be no "winners".

President Romney.

Never gonna happen.

Have you noticed something odd?

Romney is like the invisible man. No one actually talks about him, or his proposals, or his merits. There are almost no Romney threads here. In fact, I just checked, I just had to go all the way back to page 4 to find a Romney thread. I couldn't find another one all the way back to page 6.

In short, no one is all that interested in him.

Sorry, he's Alf Landon. He's John McCain without the war record. He's John Kerry without the personality.

He's the kind of guy you trot out so the incumbant has a punching bag.

If he gets the nomination, watch a third party form. Obama gets a second term, easy.

You sound very certain.

He wants to be 'certain' because it fits with the bigotry by which he views every-fucking-thing in life.

Payback's a bitch, baby.

What do you base your opinion that he's a terrible person on?

Payback's a bitch, baby.

I'm sorry you do.

I'm sorry this is one big game to you, and you haven't even spent time considering the horrid ramifications of a Romney/Obama matchup, where there will be no "winners".

It's not a game to me. It's very serious. But if you're certain about something - as you claim to be - then why wouldn't you do something to financially benefit your family? If I knew something that was certain, and I could improve the financial standing of my family - to fund my kid's college account, to ensure that my wife and I would never starve in retirement or worry about being bankrupted from healthcare costs - I'd beg, borrow and steal every penny I could get my hands on to profit from it. I'd be a fool not to.

So, if you are certain - about anything - walk the talk.

I'm curious, Ravi... I watched the Bialek news conference and found her whole demeanor to be bizarre. She's accusing someone on a national stage of attempted sexual abuse yet she's laughing and giggling like it's some kind of joke. You found her credible and I didn't. I think Ms. Bialek is going to be revealed to be less than credible the longer this drags on. Unfortunately by then it will most likely be too late for the Cain campaign.
Laughing and giggling? Not sure why you felt the need to lie.

Jarhead routinely does this. Pretends to be fair and biased (like someone or thing else we know, right?) but really is one of the more rabid RWers on the site.

So not only is she lying, but she was laughing and giggling during her entire presser.

I ask Jarhead...what EFFING planet are you on son?!?!?

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!
Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Excuse me?

When did I say she laughed and giggled?

I found her statement not credible and I backed up my sentiments......but when did I say she laughed and giggled?

And as for your other comment...

I support abortion, I support gay marriage, I support welfare....
I have never said the unemployed are lazy...to the contrary, I say they get a bad rap due to the few that game the game.
I have NEVER referred to ANY democratic politiican as anything but intelligent.....I simply show where I disagree with them...well...except that guy from Florida...the one termer...even the left couldnt figure him out....but the rest? Never disparaged them.

So exactly where do you see me as a rabid right winger who makes believe I am unbiased?

Becuase things I feel strogly about....I feel strongly about?

Is there something wrong with that?

Payback's a bitch, baby.

I'm sorry you do.

do you prefer hickory or oak for the stick up your ass?

in any event, i'd sand it a little more.

you seem tense

No EXCUSE ME..... he said she said is not evidence man!

Its just that..... he said she said

Peoples opinions do matter even in legal settings. Ask any potential parolee up for his hearing and the victim shows up again..and again...The convict stays in prison.

WE could go on in circles like this but it does not matter. Cain can not recover from five accusations of forcing himself on five women. He is toast whether you agree with my arguments or not.

that convict did not go to prison based on the opinion of others.

Seems only those that disagree with Cain feel it is OK to consider him guilty based on the words of some women.

Really? Then what is the function of a jury? I always thought it was to render a verdict based on the facts allowed presented...AKA..an opinion.

Obama gettin' a blow job from a male limo driver and smokin' cocaine is perfectly okay...with Obamabots.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Get it through your thick skulls already! It doesn't matter if Cain is guilty of sexual harassment and/or assault. He's guilty of demonstrating poor judgment and being a fucking moron. Whatever teenie tiny chance he may have had has completely evaporated. So why not pick another loser to fall in love with before you finally settle for Mitt. Jesus Ass grabbing Christ!

mob style hit piece from a leftnut media source has a hard on for cain and then 5 bimbo & liars appear on the scene

you lap dogs need to buy a bib from the drool fest

And you need to pick someone else to back because Cain is done. Well done.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Get it through your thick skulls already! It doesn't matter if Cain is guilty of sexual harassment and/or assault. He's guilty of demonstrating poor judgment and being a fucking moron. Whatever teenie tiny chance he may have had has completely evaporated. So why not pick another loser to fall in love with before you finally settle for Mitt. Jesus Ass grabbing Christ!

nice pecker

:lol: I actually like this pecker better than the other one. It's prettier.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I'm sorry you do.

It's not a game to me. It's very serious. But if you're certain about something - as you claim to be - then why wouldn't you do something to financially benefit your family? If I knew something that was certain, and I could improve the financial standing of my family - to fund my kid's college account, to ensure that my wife and I would never starve in retirement or worry about being bankrupted from healthcare costs - I'd beg, borrow and steal every penny I could get my hands on to profit from it. I'd be a fool not to.

QFT

Or couch the opinion in less surety. :)

Fork has come out of the cake messy. Put it back in the oven a bit.

We will have to let this story cook.

But so far as I can see, Cain is not hurt by it, because the veracity level of the women is so low, the last one especially.

I think this story will bite the Obama people in the ass, as they are so obviously pushing it, and they have a history of pulling this prank.

Cain is anything but done.

Watch.

The crazy thing is that the longer HC hangs around, the less GOP is going to worry about Gingrich's past, which should worry Romney.

Last edited:
What do you base your opinion that he's a terrible person on?

Well, how about this. Anything he did in relation to AmPad.

Put hundreds of working guys with families out of jobs to make himself richer, then left unsuspecting investors with stock that was worth .35 a share when the company declared bankruptcy. Meanwhile, the company itself went from holding 11 million in debt to 100 miilion in debt.

And here's the part that makes him a truly evil prick.

There was no need for him to do this. He was already rich. He had enough money to tithe to his cult and still leave plenty to his kids.

Not to worry, Ravi, when he's the nominee, you'll be posting this stuff daily.

Well, I don't consider this trivial.

And to be honest, heck, the problem is, the Corporate Plutocrats who really run things might have a picture of Obama having sex with a farm animal they are waiting to spring in October 2012. So, no, I don' t discount anything completely.

Cain is anything but done.

Watch.

The crazy thing is that the longer HC hangs around, the less GOP is going to worry about Gingrich's past, which should worry Romney.

What should worry Romney is that he's a horrible person with a bizarre religion, that no one really likes.

Which is why while Cain and Bachmann and Perry and now Gingrich rise and fall, Romney stays flate.

At some point, people are going to agree on a "Not Romney", and he's done.

I hope. Or at least the part of me that still prays that Democracy isn't a big charade pulled off to distract us from the people who really run things and their shennanigans.

Forum List

Back