Put a fork in him....

Cain is finished with female centrists and independents as their numbers of approval fall.

Perry simply can't articulate well enough to convince non-Texans that he can be a viable candidate.

We are down to, as I said earlier, Romney and Gingrich.

Okay, guy, whatever.

Do you ever notice that most of the base is still looking for a "not Romney", so I expect you'll start attacking Newt now.

Cain is finished with female centrists and independents as their numbers of approval fall.

Perry simply can't articulate well enough to convince non-Texans that he can be a viable candidate.

Okay, guy, whatever.

Do you ever notice that most of the base is still looking for a "not Romney", so I expect you'll start attacking Newt now.

Newt can't beat Obama, that's for sure. The Dem machine will beat the man's immoral sexual degeneracy with the social values conservatives, and, yes, many will stay home because of it.

Romney can beat him.

Okay, guy, whatever.

Newt can't beat Obama, that's for sure. The Dem machine will beat the man's immoral sexual degeneracy with the social values conservatives, and, yes, many will stay home because of it.Romney can beat him.

See that didn't take long at all. It's like the weird mormon robots have these lights that blink "New Enemey Identified. Exterminate. Exterminante"

invasion-daleks-group.jpg

So essentially, getting a divorce is "sexual degeneracy" in your eyes? really? Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole, John McCain, Fred Thompson, etc. are all "Sexual Degenerates". Realy? Who knew.

Romney can't beat him because evangelicals, Hispanics, and TEA partiers won't vote for him.

And once you get a few crying AmPad workers on the tube, working folks won't either.

As for women. I think when women start hearing about how misogynistic Mormonism is, (You know, a woman can only get to heaven if she is bonded to a Mormon Man), and how he's flipflopped all over the deck on the right to choose, they ain't gonna be signing up either.

JoeB, you are not an atheist and I am not a Mormon.

You hate Mormons. Get over it, son, because that is who the candidate will be. And, yes, Newt's love life is going to seriously hurt him with the party's sv conservatives.

JoeB, you are not an atheist and I am not a Mormon.

You hate Mormons. Get over it, son, because that is who the candidate will be. And, yes, Newt's love life is going to seriously hurt him with the party's sv conservatives.

Guy, I think you badly underestimate Social Conservatives...

Tell me, did they drive out Vitter yet? I mean, that fool was caught in a whorehouse...

(Oh, I'm reasonably sure I'm an atheist....)

Mr. Cain needs to address these new allegations head on. Unlike anonymous allegations, Miss Bialek appeared credible, and I was very disturbed by her characterization of what happened. Whoever Republican primary voters choose as their nominee should be a man or woman of good moral character. We said when Bill Clinton was president that character counts, and we still believe that."

Concerned Women for America - Statement of Penny Nance Regarding Sharon Bialek and Herman Cain

This is a totally rightwing group.

He's got my vote. Theres a difference between being accused and being guilty. Sexual harassment is a very hard thing to prove innocent on, which is why the left used it as a tool to smear Cain with. Like I said, unless there is credible evidence other than people saying he did it, the man will continue to get my vote, and most other conservatives also. I just cant wait for these leftist to get exposed on it, it's going to be funny.

First off, this all most likely came from the right. ;)
Most with a brain assume it came from Perry.

Second, I don't really believe Sharon. The ones I wonder about are the ones who have not come forward who settled. Either way, Cain's high tech lynching has mostly likely come from his own party.

Second, I don't really believe Sharon. The ones I wonder about are the ones who have not come forward who settled. Either way, Cain's high tech lynching has mostly likely come from his own party.

I have little doubt of that. There would be no good reason for Obama to spring this now. Better to spring it when he's got the nomination, when watch the GOP scramble for a replacement. YOu know, like they had to when he ran for Senate in 2004 and Jack Ryan's divorce records got unsealed.

I think he's been sandbagged by his own party.

Which tells me that his own party is mortified by the fact that someone like this could get this far into the process.

Even if I didn't think any of the charges are true, there were plenty of good reasons to be horrified that this guy is the frontrunner. His profound ignorance on issues, his

Everyone talks about his executive experience, but usually the guy who ends up being in charge in cases like that is this guy...

Pointy-Haired_Boss.jpg

"let's electrify that fence."

well, they "were" a totally rightwing group......

now they will be smeared by republicans along with any other women who stands up against sexual harrassment........

The republicans have jumped the shark. Obama will win by 400 electrol votes if they're stupid enough to run Cain. I will also hold my nose and vote Obama if they run this savage named Cain. :evil:
Hopefully you are one of many who feel that way. I'm not a right-winger, far from it, but I do understand and empathize with what you've said. Herman Cain is a bad guy and I'm amazed at how many Americans refuse to acknowledge the obvious.

How do you know that, fatty?

Unktard you degenerate moron. If you're going to insult me, at least have a remote clue.

It was not an insult, it was a play on words that went over your head.

Toro: O-Toro Sashimi@Tenya | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

it's probably not a good idea to play on words relating to 'fatty tuna' when you know the reference point for a particular poster is a bull.

especially a poster who's well-liked.

just sayin

Unktard you degenerate moron. If you're going to insult me, at least have a remote clue.

It was not an insult, it was a play on words that went over your head.

Toro: O-Toro Sashimi@Tenya | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

it's probably not a good idea to play on words relating to 'fatty tuna' when you know the reference point for a particular poster is a bull.

especially a poster who's well-liked.

just sayin

Why not?

I have little doubt of that. There would be no good reason for Obama to spring this now. Better to spring it when he's got the nomination, when watch the GOP scramble for a replacement. YOu know, like they had to when he ran for Senate in 2004 and Jack Ryan's divorce records got unsealed.

I think he's been sandbagged by his own party.

Which tells me that his own party is mortified by the fact that someone like this could get this far into the process.

Even if I didn't think any of the charges are true, there were plenty of good reasons to be horrified that this guy is the frontrunner. His profound ignorance on issues, his

Everyone talks about his executive experience, but usually the guy who ends up being in charge in cases like that is this guy...

Pointy-Haired_Boss.jpg

"let's electrify that fence."
My biggest issue with him is dismissal of foreign policy, and is lack of knowledge in regards to the Constitution. I will freely admit I am not the smartest person, and I do not have a college degree but I seem to know the Constitution better than he does. I personally want someone running this country who understands the Constitution better than I do.
If that person is an executive with private sector experience so be it, but I want him knowledgeable on the document he will swear to protect.

And I really don't believe the lady, she seems like she wants a pay check and I don't think he should give her dime unless it is proven he actually did what she is accusing him of.

Okay, guy, whatever.

Newt can't beat Obama, that's for sure. The Dem machine will beat the man's immoral sexual degeneracy with the social values conservatives, and, yes, many will stay home because of it.Romney can beat him.

See that didn't take long at all. It's like the weird mormon robots have these lights that blink "New Enemey Identified. Exterminate. Exterminante"

invasion-daleks-group.jpg

So essentially, getting a divorce is "sexual degeneracy" in your eyes? really? Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole, John McCain, Fred Thompson, etc. are all "Sexual Degenerates". Realy? Who knew.

Romney can't beat him because evangelicals, Hispanics, and TEA partiers won't vote for him.

And once you get a few crying AmPad workers on the tube, working folks won't either.

As for women. I think when women start hearing about how misogynistic Mormonism is, (You know, a woman can only get to heaven if she is bonded to a Mormon Man), and how he's flipflopped all over the deck on the right to choose, they ain't gonna be signing up either.
All major religions are misogynistic. Why would women fear one over another?

I have not seen anything in Mitten's platform that makes him more scary than a fundy.

All major religions are misogynistic. Why would women fear one over another?

I have not seen anything in Mitten's platform that makes him more scary than a fundy.

Somehow, you're about as likely to vote for him as I am.

Forum List

Back