Put a fork in him....

Mr. Cain needs to address these new allegations head on. Unlike anonymous allegations, Miss Bialek appeared credible, and I was very disturbed by her characterization of what happened. Whoever Republican primary voters choose as their nominee should be a man or woman of good moral character. We said when Bill Clinton was president that character counts, and we still believe that."

Concerned Women for America - Statement of Penny Nance Regarding Sharon Bialek and Herman Cain

This is a totally rightwing group.

I'm curious, Ravi... I watched the Bialek news conference and found her whole demeanor to be bizarre. She's accusing someone on a national stage of attempted sexual abuse yet she's laughing and giggling like it's some kind of joke. You found her credible and I didn't. I think Ms. Bialek is going to be revealed to be less than credible the longer this drags on. Unfortunately by then it will most likely be too late for the Cain campaign.
Laughing and giggling? Not sure why you felt the need to lie.

sure, get clinton to take one.......

that will prove cains innocence.......

why the double standard?

no double standard.....

i am not requiring either cain or clinton to take a lie detector test........

then why did you make this statement "that will prove cains innocence"

you are obviously requiring that cain take the test and further promote the double standard that you are hiding behind

it appears to you cain is quilty of the anonymous charges with shading evidence/checkered past of all contestants in this lynch mob approach

He's got my vote. Theres a difference between being accused and being guilty. Sexual harassment is a very hard thing to prove innocent on, which is why the left used it as a tool to smear Cain with. Like I said, unless there is credible evidence other than people saying he did it, the man will continue to get my vote, and most other conservatives also. I just cant wait for these leftist to get exposed on it, it's going to be funny.

Not only does he have my vote.... I put my $$$ where my mouth is.

I donated to his campaign.

https://www.hermancain.com/donate

Lets help our guy with more than our fingers.... let them do the walking and lets get this man in office!!

Woo Hoo..... screw you liberals!!!! :clap2:

Oh Yeah....!

That you believe liberals are behind any of this is the funniest part of your post. It's not liberals that don't want him as the nominee.

I'm curious, Ravi... I watched the Bialek news conference and found her whole demeanor to be bizarre. She's accusing someone on a national stage of attempted sexual abuse yet she's laughing and giggling like it's some kind of joke. You found her credible and I didn't. I think Ms. Bialek is going to be revealed to be less than credible the longer this drags on. Unfortunately by then it will most likely be too late for the Cain campaign.

She did laugh at Allred's 'stimulus package' comment.

She did laugh at Allred's 'stimulus package' comment.
Okay.

Get it through your thick skulls already! It doesn't matter if Cain is guilty of sexual harassment and/or assault. He's guilty of demonstrating poor judgment and being a fucking moron. Whatever teenie tiny chance he may have had has completely evaporated. So why not pick another loser to fall in love with before you finally settle for Mitt. Jesus Ass grabbing Christ!

I find it sad, yet telling, that a black person in America cannot represent their own values w/o being portrayed as anti black. I think black liberalism is a negative toward black societal growth! Manifold??

Get it through your thick skulls already! It doesn't matter if Cain is guilty of sexual harassment and/or assault. He's guilty of demonstrating poor judgment and being a fucking moron. Whatever teenie tiny chance he may have had has completely evaporated. So why not pick another loser to fall in love with before you finally settle for Mitt. Jesus Ass grabbing Christ!

What poor judgement are you referring to?

I said the same thing about BJ Clinton too.

He had the benifit of MY doubt till the blue dress surfaced. I was even pissed that the dress was kept by Lewinski. It was kind of like she planned to bring him down.
It was unfair to me how it all went down, but it is what it is.... he did it and lied to a grand jury about it.
I personally wouldve been looking for some strange too if I had to sleep next to that cow Hillary.

But as President of the United States you have to know he could have done much, much better. Why cheat on one cow with another cow? If he hadn't been impeached for the perjury he should have been for the poor taste.

Regardless of how this all shakes out, Cain is a liability at this point.

First, the only way he "clears" his name is to attack these women and their crediblity. This just makes him look like a bully because he hit the girl.

nice pecker

What poor judgement are you referring to?

First it was putting the restaurant association in a position where they had to make payouts to make a problem go away. But more egregious IMO is how he's handled the issue since it has come to light, including lying, denying, deflection, indignant belligerence and the race card.

mob style hit piece from a leftnut media source has a hard on for cain and then 5 bimbo & liars appear on the scene

you lap dogs need to buy a bib from the drool fest

why the double standard?

no double standard.....

i am not requiring either cain or clinton to take a lie detector test........

then why did you make this statement "that will prove cains innocence"

you are obviously requiring that cain take the test and further promote the double standard that you are hiding behind

it appears to you cain is quilty of the anonymous charges with shading evidence/checkered past of all contestants in this lynch mob approach

what's the matter you don't want to play no more...cat got your tongue

Jarhead routinely does this. Pretends to be fair and biased (like someone or thing else we know, right?) but really is one of the more rabid RWers on the site.

So not only is she lying, but she was laughing and giggling during her entire presser.

I ask Jarhead...what EFFING planet are you on son?!?!?

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!
Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Mr. Cain needs to address these new allegations head on. Unlike anonymous allegations, Miss Bialek appeared credible, and I was very disturbed by her characterization of what happened. Whoever Republican primary voters choose as their nominee should be a man or woman of good moral character. We said when Bill Clinton was president that character counts, and we still believe that."

Concerned Women for America - Statement of Penny Nance Regarding and Herman Cain

This is a totally rightwing group.

racist

President Romney.

Never gonna happen.

Have you noticed something odd?

Romney is like the invisible man. No one actually talks about him, or his proposals, or his merits. There are almost no Romney threads here. In fact, I just checked, I just had to go all the way back to page 4 to find a Romney thread. I couldn't find another one all the way back to page 6.

In short, no one is all that interested in him.

Sorry, he's Alf Landon. He's John McCain without the war record. He's John Kerry without the personality.

He's the kind of guy you trot out so the incumbant has a punching bag.

If he gets the nomination, watch a third party form. Obama gets a second term, easy.

President Romney.

Never gonna happen.

Have you noticed something odd?

Romney is like the invisible man. No one actually talks about him, or his proposals, or his merits. There are almost no Romney threads here. In fact, I just checked, I just had to go all the way back to page 4 to find a Romney thread. I couldn't find another one all the way back to page 6.

In short, no one is all that interested in him.

Sorry, he's Alf Landon. He's John McCain without the war record. He's John Kerry without the personality.

He's the kind of guy you trot out so the incumbant has a punching bag.

If he gets the nomination, watch a third party form. Obama gets a second term, easy.

You sound very certain. You should bet against him then. I'm a trader, and when I'm highly confident (I'm never certain about anything), I make very large bets on that thing occurring. That way, I can make a lot of money.

You can go over to Intrade and lay some pretty juicy odds. Romney is 33% odds to be President. You can sell the Romney contract for 33 cents, and when the certainty of Romney not being elected occurs, you will pay 0.

I don't bet on politics since it is highly uncertain and volatile. So when I say "President Romney" it is what I believe is going to happen knowing I could very well be wrong. But if you are certain something is going to happen, you would be irrational not to try to profit from it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back