Put a fork in him....

Excuse me..It appears we
So let's see.... candidate Cain, anonymous allegations of sexual harassment that were either dismissed or settled and one not so anonymous allegation, morally indecent. The PRESIDENT, copping blow jobs and shoving cigars in the twat of a staffer and then blasting a load all over her dress, in the oval office, then lying about it under oath in a civil trial over alleged sexual harassment, along with rape allegations... morally decent. Ok, I get it.

So you draw no distinction between "consenting adults" and sexual assault when it comes to morality? Interesting. The woman Clinton(whom I detest for many OTHER reasons) was alleged to have forced himself upon was a woman who was supposedly invited to his hotel room by a State patrolman to be with him privately. What occurred there was at least in concept probably consentual at least at the outset. Clinton has priors for philandering and bad morality but rape has never been proven. All of Cains "women" claim he forced himself on them in one form or another. I am unaware that Clinton is a sexual sociopath which it seems clear that Cain is.

With 0 evidence.... :cuckoo:

Excuse me...it appears we do not share the same definition of "zero". Five women making claims so far is not zero in my book. THAT would be zero if NO women made any claims.

Vetting a potential presidential candidate does not require a court room vindication or conviction with each and every allegation that arises.

We cant be so sure....

His college records are sealed :eusa_whistle:[/FONT]

oh sure ya can honey... he was top 10% of his law school class at harvard... or he wouldn't have been on law review.

why do righties forget that convenient fact?

oh wait.. i know.. because the right has such an irrational hatred of this president, that you can't acknowledge he did something only the top of harvard's college of law can do.

Elaine Kagan covered for Obama, that's why she's on SCOTUS now

Excuse me..It appears we
So you draw no distinction between "consenting adults" and sexual assault when it comes to morality? Interesting. The woman Clinton(whom I detest for many OTHER reasons) was alleged to have forced himself upon was a woman who was supposedly invited to his hotel room by a State patrolman to be with him privately. What occurred there was at least in concept probably consentual at least at the outset. Clinton has priors for philandering and bad morality but rape has never been proven. All of Cains "women" claim he forced himself on them in one form or another. I am unaware that Clinton is a sexual sociopath which it seems clear that Cain is.

Excuse me...it appears we do not share the same definition of "zero". Five women making claims so far is not zero in my book. THAT would be zero if NO women made any claims.

Vetting a potential presidential candidate does not require a court room vindication or conviction with each and every allegation that arises.

No EXCUSE ME..... he said she said is not evidence man!

Its just that..... he said she said

We cant be so sure....

oh sure ya can honey... he was top 10% of his law school class at harvard... or he wouldn't have been on law review.

oh wait.. i know.. because the right has such an irrational hatred of this president, that you can't acknowledge he did something only the top of harvard's college of law can do.

Obama's a mediocre rube who has skated through life on the Affirmative action bandwagon.

He was probably a C & D student at best.

did cain?

no?

get back to me when he actually does.......
get back to me when clintool does and why is it required at this time with cain not with clintool

who said anything about required?

cain offered to.......

he did not offer to.
He was asked if he would.

What do you think the backlash would have been if he said "no"?

My feeling?

Let the accusers take one first. Afterall, they are the ones who brought this whole thing up. They should be the ones who should be asked to take a lie detector test and deal with the neagtive ramifications of saying "no".

Provocative?

No, stupid. And fraudulent. Oh, and a liar:eusa_whistle:

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Buyalick has zero credibility and she's the most credible of the Cain accusers.

And we know she has no credibility because she appeared in a picture with Herman Cain recently, smiling and putting their arms around each other!

Oh, wait...

That's an unfair tactic, Frank. Using the most hilarious film clip of all time makes me pause to ponder that perhaps there's an ounce of honest, good taste in ya! Just stay away from my Scotch cabinet, mmkay?

It's a freaking ten year old incident that doesn't qualify as a misdemeanor. Did anyone sitck a fork in Clinton when he was accused of a class A felony?

how many votes did clinton get after he paid off paula jones?

lets count them toegether.......

zero point zero.........

He won two terms and his world class enabler wife was appointed secretary of state.

I said the same thing about BJ Clinton too.

He had the benifit of MY doubt till the blue dress surfaced. I was even pissed that the dress was kept by Lewinski. It was kind of like she planned to bring him down.
It was unfair to me how it all went down, but it is what it is.... he did it and lied to a grand jury about it.
I personally wouldve been looking for some strange too if I had to sleep next to that cow Hillary.

Funny thing about the media...

Obama was asked why he stayed in Wrights Church for 20 years knowing of his sentiments about America.

His response was "I never knew"

And the media was fine with that answer.....despite him referring to wright as his mentor, a good friend and a part of his family and his history.

But Cain?

PROVE IT!

Go figure.

We cant be so sure....

Obama's a mediocre rube who has skated through life on the Affirmative action bandwagon.

He was probably a C & D student at best.

Guess we will never know though will we??

Again, I wonder why?

Could it be that he was registered as a foriegn student???? :eusa_whistle:

We are supposed to believe everything Obamas handlers say just because though....

Excuse me..It appears we

Peoples opinions do matter even in legal settings. Ask any potential parolee up for his hearing and the victim shows up again..and again...The convict stays in prison.

WE could go on in circles like this but it does not matter. Cain can not recover from five accusations of forcing himself on five women. He is toast whether you agree with my arguments or not.

Excuse me..It appears we

Peoples opinions do matter even in legal settings. Ask any potential parolee up for his hearing and the victim shows up again..and again...The convict stays in prison.

WE could go on in circles like this but it does not matter. Cain can not recover from five accusations of forcing himself on five women. He is toast whether you agree with my arguments or not.

Guess we will have to wait and see.

For now, I am not going to convict him in the court of public opinion.

Thanks for the spirited debate Huggy. :cool:

For now.... I have to go work on my Jeep.

Later folks!

Mr. Cain needs to address these new allegations head on. Unlike anonymous allegations, Miss Bialek appeared credible, and I was very disturbed by her characterization of what happened. Whoever Republican primary voters choose as their nominee should be a man or woman of good moral character. We said when Bill Clinton was president that character counts, and we still believe that."

Concerned Women for America - Statement of Penny Nance Regarding Sharon Bialek and Herman Cain

This is a totally rightwing group.

I'm curious, Ravi... I watched the Bialek news conference and found her whole demeanor to be bizarre. She's accusing someone on a national stage of attempted sexual abuse yet she's laughing and giggling like it's some kind of joke. You found her credible and I didn't. I think Ms. Bialek is going to be revealed to be less than credible the longer this drags on. Unfortunately by then it will most likely be too late for the Cain campaign.

Excuse me..It appears we

that convict did not go to prison based on the opinion of others.

Seems only those that disagree with Cain feel it is OK to consider him guilty based on the words of some women.

Mr. Cain needs to address these new allegations head on. Unlike anonymous allegations, Miss Bialek appeared credible, and I was very disturbed by her characterization of what happened. Whoever Republican primary voters choose as their nominee should be a man or woman of good moral character. We said when Bill Clinton was president that character counts, and we still believe that."

Concerned Women for America - Statement of Penny Nance Regarding Sharon Bialek and Herman Cain

This is a totally rightwing group.

I'm curious, Ravi... I watched the Bialek news conference and found her whole demeanor to be bizarre. She's accusing someone on a national stage of attempted sexual abuse yet she's laughing and giggling like it's some kind of joke. You found her credible and I didn't. I think Ms. Bialek is going to be revealed to be less than credible the longer this drags on. Unfortunately by then it will most likely be too late for the Cain campaign.
what bothered me more than anything else were two things...

1) her fiance knew nothing of the allegations until last friday. Cain has been front page news for months yet she never ONCE told her fiance that he was a man that sexually harrassed her?

2) She claimed her first words to Cain when he made the move was "you know I have a boiyfriend"....well...call me nuts....but if there were unwanted moves made on a woman I would think she would be mnore wrapped up in saying "get the fuck off me you pervert" as opposed to saying "why would you do this knowing I have a boyfriend"

Sorry...her credibility is near zero in my eyes.

Forum List

Back