Americans agree with Flip-Flop Romney 50% of the time on everything

R

rdean

Romney has more positions than the Kama Sutra. The guy could become our next president. And I thought George Bush didn't stand for anything good. Mitt stands for "everything".

Tonights debate is about the economy. I predict it will either be boring as Hell with Republicans repeating their only two economic policies over and over again. Cut taxes for the rich and subsidize corporations.

Or it will be hilarious with Republicans repeating their only two economic policies over and over again. Cut taxes for the rich and subsidize corporations.

Can't wait.

we dont believe in subsidizing anything. What part of limited government is difficult for you to understand?

Up until last week before you assclowns went on a witch hunt after Herman Cain, I swore I'd never vote for Romney.. no longer.. I'd vote for Ron Paul's big toe before I sat out the election simply because my choice didn't get the nomination.

ahahahahahahah

i cant wait for the third party push when Romeny gets the nod

Yeah. Wonder if they'll talk about anything besides that worn- out mantra of cut taxes & deregulation? :eusa_eh:

Yeah, heaven forbid we talk about the policies that actuall fix the economy.

No we should just talk about having the government take over every aspect of your life instead. That will fix everything.

Yeah. Wonder if they'll talk about anything besides that worn- out mantra of cut taxes & deregulation? :eusa_eh:

No we should just talk about having the government take over every aspect of your life instead. That will fix everything.

Now you sound like a Republican. They want to legislate women's bodies and civil rights.

Now you sound like a Republican. They want to legislate women's bodies and civil rights.

Why are you afraid of the states deciding whether they want to legalize abortion or not? Are you that insecure with your belief in abortion on demand?

What exactly is wrong with legislating civil rights? What the heck does that even mean? What rights? What legislation? What government? If Federal, what clause of the Constitution?

Why are you afraid of the states deciding whether they want to legalize abortion or not? Are you that insecure with your belief in abortion on demand?

What exactly is wrong with legislating civil rights? What the heck does that even mean? What rights? What legislation? What government? If Federal, what clause of the Constitution?

tumblr_lbc5vuTDSX1qewwlco1_500.jpg

Romney has more positions than the Kama Sutra. The guy could become our next president. And I thought George Bush didn't stand for anything good. Mitt stands for "everything".

Tonights debate is about the economy. I predict it will either be boring as Hell with Republicans repeating their only two economic policies over and over again. Cut taxes for the rich and subsidize corporations.

Or it will be hilarious with Republicans repeating their only two economic policies over and over again. Cut taxes for the rich and subsidize corporations.

Can't wait.

God you are such a clueless idiot.

Can't wait.

God you are such a clueless idiot.

I love that fact you guys call names, but never argue with the facts.

Forum List

Back