Pussy Leftards Whine We Need to Kiss Irans Ass

Where in my post I mentioned the number 2 taken out?
I’m talking about how Trump sanctions made ordinary Iranians hate America.
Then the ordinary citizens need to take over that country and end this..........

I'm sure there were a lot of good people in Germany and Japan during WWII........But their leaders got them killed now didn't they........

Iran's proxies are all over the middle east......only option is to cut their dang funding.........aka .........SANCTIONS.

WW2 situations and conflict to ME conflict are totally totally different kind of animals. That is way too hard for you to understand.

So if the ordinary Iranians take over the country and end this.......... Good so why not let them? Instead of Trump idiot getting us involved.
Either way how you solve this..... Trump is the problem not the solution.
He responded to attacks against Americans............that is his job.........and he sent a clear message to knock it off..........The General we killed got what was coming to him. My only regret is that Bush didn't do it in 2014. Because Iran sent advanced IED's to Iraq and killed a lot of Americans...........and this dead General helped them do it.

The solution is for Iran to stop their proxies starting shit all over the Middle East.........yemen, lebannon, syria, iraq.......they are after regional control.............no deal with them until they pull those dang forces home...................the country of Iran is doing this..........whether the people there all agree is immaterial.

That doesn’t stop or solve anything but made it worse with one lousy dude.
That is the words of a pacifist..........you........Peace Thru Strength is basically.....knock it off or we will kill you. They either don't knock it off, or they stop.........it is their choice.........Just as they have chosen to kill Americans for decades..........

Whatever they do.......taking that guy out was justified.......I really don't care if they are upset about it........I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS...........because I know what they have done for decades.

I'm on several threads on the same subject............perhaps I got mixed up on which asshole I was talking too.

Oops........Now go on about how We are screwed because we took out an asshat General who was planning to kill Americans........

yadda yadda yadda.

I’m in several threads at the same time and I’m not confused.
I’m not surprised. You are confused, loss and don’t know what you are talking about.

Asshole? I’m talking straight facts and reality. You are talking nonsense BULLSHIT.
You are doing TDS and nothing more..........

Had this been Obama you'd be cheering............The generals forces killed an American and wounded others and WE RESPONDED...........then they tried the Embassy and WE RESPONDED............

Now they either knock it the f off............or the responses will get FAR WORSE......

TDS.... Trump Dumb Stupid. That’s what I’m talking about.

Obama is not the president but I’ll vote for him again. This country and the world missed a true leader of the free world.
Obama worship..........LOL

Libya...........failure.
Syria.........red crayon line.....LOL
Yemen.........we get thrown out......
Syria again.........wanted Assad out.
Iraq.......allowed most of the northern have taken by ISIS before forced to act.

ROE's from hell..........Only fire on the enemy if fired on........Not allowed to track down and kill the enemy once they disengage.............and no air or fire support if any civilians in the whole AO............idiotic rules of engagements in a War...........

Oh......I forgot..........Egypt told him to pound sand on the Muslim Brotherhood........and Egypt was correct in doing so.

Compared to this lousy POTUS? Obama was and is well admired and respected around the globe with very high remarks. A true leader.

Trump made us a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant, liars around the world. The whole world knows he is corrupted POTUS. That a true cock sucking Putin lover.
History will tell a different story.....not the one fabricated by drones like you. He was failure all over the place............Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt.

Then the ordinary citizens need to take over that country and end this..........

I'm sure there were a lot of good people in Germany and Japan during WWII........But their leaders got them killed now didn't they........

Iran's proxies are all over the middle east......only option is to cut their dang funding.........aka .........SANCTIONS.

WW2 situations and conflict to ME conflict are totally totally different kind of animals. That is way too hard for you to understand.

So if the ordinary Iranians take over the country and end this.......... Good so why not let them? Instead of Trump idiot getting us involved.
The ordinary Iranians have had plenty of chances to take over the country. They haven't done it.
Maybe they realize President Trump meant what he said, that he was averting a war, not starting a new one. And he did so by removing the head of the snake. If that's all he took, why bring disaster upon the entire nation? I don't think the Iranians are stupid, and neither are their Soviet sponsors. I think the Iranians are a very intelligent people and surely they will find a way to cut their losses and go forward without fighting only to be annihilated on all fronts. Nobody wants that kind of an outcome.

Iranians are not stupid but Trump is. He even mentioned 52 sites to be bomb inside Iran.
One bomb and you can kiss Persian gulf good bye.
Tissue?
OIP.AYMEnS5JPq_nPl0h1rqnvgHaJ4

You will need that tissue for your 401K if this idiot will star bombing.

I’m not surprised. You are confused, loss and don’t know what you are talking about.

Asshole? I’m talking straight facts and reality. You are talking nonsense BULLSHIT.

Had this been Obama you'd be cheering............The generals forces killed an American and wounded others and WE RESPONDED...........then they tried the Embassy and WE RESPONDED............

Now they either knock it the f off............or the responses will get FAR WORSE......

Obama is not the president but I’ll vote for him again. This country and the world missed a true leader of the free world.

Libya...........failure.
Iraq.......allowed most of the northern have taken by ISIS before forced to act.

ROE's from hell..........Only fire on the enemy if fired on........Not allowed to track down and kill the enemy once they disengage.............and no air or fire support if any civilians in the whole AO............idiotic rules of engagements in a War...........

Oh......I forgot..........Egypt told him to pound sand on the Muslim Brotherhood........and Egypt was correct in doing so.

Compared to this lousy POTUS? Obama was and is well admired and respected around the globe with very high remarks. A true leader.

Trump made us a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant, liars around the world. The whole world knows he is corrupted POTUS. That a true cock sucking Putin lover.
Obama was a jihadist, a criminal, and a failure at being POTUS. You're a dupe.

And your proof is where?
Trump is a disaster and known as corrupted president all over the world. That’s a fact jack.

Um obviously my position is that they shouldn’t have been sent in the first place. Duh. What role do you see? Are you hoping for a full scale war? I know you think you are genetically superior to those in the Middle East because you’re an idiot, but you have no idea what the implications such a war would have. Would we win the war? Yes, but the cost of doing so would be enormous in terms of the economy, loss of civilian life and loss of American troops’ lives. Iran isn’t Iraq first of all. They are much more sophisticated than Saddam’s regime was. They would be the most worthy foe we’ve had since WWII. And that’s not me defending the regime - it’s just true.
First I'll have to say that you're an idiot, for calling me that when I'm a very smart person.

Second, Duh, you contradicted yourself, I didn't. Like all leftist Loons you don't have much of any policy, but gravitate to whatever is the opposite of what Trump is doing. Ho hum.

Third, all wars are costly, but to live in fear of going to war, and thereby allow miscreants to do anything they wish, including killing Americans and allies is unacceptable. It's like allowing a bully to abuse you while doing nothing.

Sometimes you do have to act. Would you have allowed Hitler to run rampant ? Yes, WWII was very costly, but consider the cost of allowing Hitler to conquer the world .

So now we have Iran which I can see as even worse than Hitler. They are fanatical Muslim lunatics, and within a short time will possess nuclear weapons. Wanna deal with THAT scenario ?

I totally disagree. You are not a smart person not even close.
So Trump withdrew and violated the agreement accomplished anything? Did Trump moron stop Iran nuclear program? or Trump gave Iran the reason to re-start Iran nuclear weapons? Trump has nothing NADA except fuck it all up..
It was Obama's idiot plan that opened the door for Iran to restart nuclear weapons development.

Wrong again. They were enriching then Obama stepped in and slow it down.
YOU are wrong. With Obama's deal, they could do anything after 10 years (5 years from now).

Wrong dude. The 10 years is to buy time for the next generations to come to make changes slowly.
Last month there are massive rallies anti hard liners old timers by the young generations. Today they are all united against Americans because of this lousy inept president.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Where in my post I mentioned the number 2 taken out?
I’m talking about how Trump sanctions made ordinary Iranians hate America.

He responded to attacks against Americans............that is his job.........and he sent a clear message to knock it off..........The General we killed got what was coming to him. My only regret is that Bush didn't do it in 2014. Because Iran sent advanced IED's to Iraq and killed a lot of Americans...........and this dead General helped them do it.

The solution is for Iran to stop their proxies starting shit all over the Middle East.........yemen, lebannon, syria, iraq.......they are after regional control.............no deal with them until they pull those dang forces home...................the country of Iran is doing this..........whether the people there all agree is immaterial.

That doesn’t stop or solve anything but made it worse with one lousy dude.
That is the words of a pacifist..........you........Peace Thru Strength is basically.....knock it off or we will kill you. They either don't knock it off, or they stop.........it is their choice.........Just as they have chosen to kill Americans for decades..........

Whatever they do.......taking that guy out was justified.......I really don't care if they are upset about it........I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS...........because I know what they have done for decades.

By telling you facts and reality makes me facifist?

So taking one guy stops any of that? How many of his lieutenants can easily replace him?
Do you see the repercussions after that? Even Iraq is pissed by violating their sovereignty kicking us out of Iraq.

Dude that’s fuck up foreign policy.

Do you know why no one is cheering and supporting Trump killing that dude? Not even Bibi.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
More fodder for the Trump 2020 campaign.

MASSACHUSETTS DELEGATION CONDEMNS TRUMP’S ORDER TO KILL IRANIAN GENERAL: PRESIDENT DOUBLES DOWN.

U.S. Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”

U.S. Edward Markey tweeted: “Trump’s apparent assassination of Soleimani is a massive, deliberate, and dangerous escalation of conflict with Iran. The President just put the lives of every person in the region – U.S. service members and civilians – at immediate risk. We need de-escalation now.”

Markey added, “Congress is the only entity that can authorize military force. We cannot and must not get drawn into war with Iran.”
Please explain why we shouldn't assassinate Russian and Chinese generals then? Waiting...

Libya...........failure.

History will tell a different story.....not the one fabricated by drones like you. He was failure all over the place............Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt.

I never fabricated my post. I only deal with straight facts and reality. And I could not go wrong.

Obama as I said repeatedly is well respected here and overseas with very high remarks.
Trump is nothing but a corrupted disgusting dishonest president. Total embarrassment for this country.

What do you mean Syria? Trump just abandoned a close ally creating a massive humanitarian crisis in northern Syria.

The ordinary Iranians have had plenty of chances to take over the country. They haven't done it.
Maybe they realize President Trump meant what he said, that he was averting a war, not starting a new one. And he did so by removing the head of the snake. If that's all he took, why bring disaster upon the entire nation? I don't think the Iranians are stupid, and neither are their Soviet sponsors. I think the Iranians are a very intelligent people and surely they will find a way to cut their losses and go forward without fighting only to be annihilated on all fronts. Nobody wants that kind of an outcome.

Iranians are not stupid but Trump is. He even mentioned 52 sites to be bomb inside Iran.
One bomb and you can kiss Persian gulf good bye.
Tissue?
OIP.AYMEnS5JPq_nPl0h1rqnvgHaJ4

You will need that tissue for your 401K if this idiot will star bombing.
Charwin sez: "You will need that tissue for your 401K if this idiot will <sic> star bombing."
Laws of mercy. Charwin's TDS is telling her Pleiades is active because Trump removed the creep who masterminded the destruction of our Embassy and diplomats last week. lol TDS is the darndest thing.

MASSACHUSETTS DELEGATION CONDEMNS TRUMP’S ORDER TO KILL IRANIAN GENERAL: PRESIDENT DOUBLES DOWN.

U.S. Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”

U.S. Edward Markey tweeted: “Trump’s apparent assassination of Soleimani is a massive, deliberate, and dangerous escalation of conflict with Iran. The President just put the lives of every person in the region – U.S. service members and civilians – at immediate risk. We need de-escalation now.”

Markey added, “Congress is the only entity that can authorize military force. We cannot and must not get drawn into war with Iran.”
Why are you keen to see innocent Americans get killed ?
He thinks he's safe and doesn't care about others.

Or hes got his own little arsenal in case da gubmint and stuff.

How’d you Brits ignoring Hitler taking the Rhine work out for the world?

First I'll have to say that you're an idiot, for calling me that when I'm a very smart person.

Second, Duh, you contradicted yourself, I didn't. Like all leftist Loons you don't have much of any policy, but gravitate to whatever is the opposite of what Trump is doing. Ho hum.

Third, all wars are costly, but to live in fear of going to war, and thereby allow miscreants to do anything they wish, including killing Americans and allies is unacceptable. It's like allowing a bully to abuse you while doing nothing.

Sometimes you do have to act. Would you have allowed Hitler to run rampant ? Yes, WWII was very costly, but consider the cost of allowing Hitler to conquer the world .

So now we have Iran which I can see as even worse than Hitler. They are fanatical Muslim lunatics, and within a short time will possess nuclear weapons. Wanna deal with THAT scenario ?

So Trump withdrew and violated the agreement accomplished anything? Did Trump moron stop Iran nuclear program? or Trump gave Iran the reason to re-start Iran nuclear weapons? Trump has nothing NADA except fuck it all up..
It was Obama's idiot plan that opened the door for Iran to restart nuclear weapons development.

YOU are wrong. With Obama's deal, they could do anything after 10 years (5 years from now).

Wrong dude. The 10 years is to buy time for the next generations to come to make changes slowly.
Last month there are massive rallies anti hard liners old timers by the young generations. Today they are all united against Americans because of this lousy inept president.
Ha ha ha

Oh, yet another thing to go Trump bashing on. Pathetic liberals have no idea how stupid they look.

Please explain why we shouldn't assassinate Russian and Chinese generals then? Waiting...
So you're ready/willing to explain why we should ?

How’d you Brits ignoring Hitler taking the Rhine work out for the world?
And Hitler wasn't on the verge of getting nukes.

Well the shit is about to get real.................Iran is going to get Hurt............Trump wasn't bluffing............

Decades of them killing our troops back to Lebanon under Reagan.

Pucker Time MFs..............

Ha ha ha

Oh, yet another thing to go Trump bashing on. Pathetic liberals have no idea how stupid they look.

Really? All I’m telling you are straight facts and reality.
You don’t even have a clue Iran’s are protesting against these mullahs hard liners early part of December.
Now all are united against Americans just by killing one Iranians.
You don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

These has nothing to do with with liberals.
These are just pure stupidity of your ignorance and support of an inept president.

Did you see anybody else supporting Trump from any allies? Did you anyone cheering on our side? Not even Bibi.
Do you know why?

Ha ha ha

Like I posted several times on different threads.
Killing one Iranians in exchange of:

1. They just killed 3 Americans in Kenya.

2. Iraqi government are kicking us out of Iraq.

3. Trump just yanks 3,000 American soldiers from their families sent to ME.

4. Make ordinary Americans in danger from traveling to ME. We have thousands of Americans with their families working in the ME. Now in danger.

5. We are not getting support from anyone not even Bibi.

6. Can easily replace with his lieutenants.

7. They just bomb American bases iIraq.

Are all of that worth killing one Iranians? Or just plain stupidity of American President.

Do you realized how sad for that as Americans to hear we are being bomb by Iranians? Makes Americans soldiers run for their lives for cover.

Just imagine how pissed are these soldiers just because of killing one Iranians.

That is total FUCKED up foreign policy.

Ha ha ha

Really? All I’m telling you are straight facts and reality.
You don’t even have a clue Iran’s are protesting against these mullahs hard liners early part of December.
Now all are united against Americans just by killing one Iranians.
You don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

These has nothing to do with with liberals.
These are just pure stupidity of your ignorance and support of an inept president.

Did you see anybody else supporting Trump from any allies? Did you anyone cheering on our side? Not even Bibi.
Do you know why?
You may get a big thrill out of saying I don't have a clue, but you're just guessing here.

A few years ago, young Iranians protested against theocracy. Obama did nothing. They caved.

No reason to see 2020 any different, and you haven't presented any. You just beat your chest, huff & puff, and now you feel better. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back