Irans response - soft targets, biggest return,no risk

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
If the Iranians are smart they can get a result out of this without having to do anything. The only victim would be donny.
They will probably just kill a load of people though.

If the Iranians are smart they can get a result out of this without having to do anything. The only victim would be donny.
Why don't you get some pom poms so you can cheer lead Iran in style?....

Pom poms are a bad look for a manly man. But it does disturb me to see a war started to deflect from the impeachment.There is an easy win for the Iranians but I doubt they could even spell nuance.

Pom poms are a bad look for a manly man. But it does disturb me to see a war started to deflect from the impeachment.There is an easy win for the Iranians but I doubt they could even spell nuance.

I didn't know that Donald killed an American and stormed our embassy. But if there is any deflection going on here, he is following in the footsteps of the masters Barry Obumma and Willy Clinton.

Soft Targets? Sounds like Terrorism like they have been doing or sponsoring for decades.........

They go for soft Targets.........then our response will be HARD TARGETS.............see how that works....

it sure sounds like you are on their side,,,
That's because he is.

He is an extremely enthusiastic supporter of Muslims raping children in the uk in order to establish their dominance.

All they have to do is announce that Trump properties will be the primary targets and go fishing. Watch the Trump empire collapse into debt as folk book elsewhere and have a hearty chuckle as the orange fuck implodes. Nobody gets hurt.

All they have to do is announce that Trump properties will be the primary targets and go fishing. Watch the Trump empire collapse into debt as folk book elsewhere and have a hearty chuckle as the orange fuck implodes. Nobody gets hurt.
you look old enough to have cheered for hitler too,,,

ALERT—ALERT-ALERT

Trump is trying to start a war in the Middle East because he believes he cannot be removed while at WAR

This is the sad truth, even if his actions get’s many Americans killed it is worth it; so Trump believes

Last edited:
ALERT—ALERT-ALERT

Trump is trying to start a war in the Middle East because he believes he cannot be removed while at WAR

This is the sad truth, even if his actions get’s many American’s killed it is worth it; so Trump believes

ummm excuse me, but we have been at war in the ME for almost 2 decades,,,

you must be a new born child to not already know that,,,

Ah, targeting civilians. You want to go there?

Trump, in response, could announce that all Iranian cities and national infrastructure will be the primary targets unless the citizens (including the Revolutionary Guard) take it upon themselves to capture and kill the ruling mullahs.

Pom poms are a bad look for a manly man.

Says you...

Man2.jpg

There is no war and so far there is no impeachment...Pelosi is sitting on it....

Low hanging fruits are always the easiest to pick.

Forum List

Back