Puss President Blames Bush.. Still

I have to say, it's really a mistake to blame Bush and only Bush. The real fault for the mess this country is in belongs to the entire screwy Republican Party. The party of mysticism, anti science, anti middle class, anti education. The political party that the entire world was afraid of and now points and laughs at.

What is it with this whinny puss President we're stuck with. He can hardly make a speech without blaming Bush.

Where's the great change oh wonder god, whoops I forgot, that's right... it's Bush's fault.

He still can't step up to the plate and take responsibility, he would rather whine.

HUGE.. HUGE.. mistake for America....:(

Puss Republicans blame Obama.

I have to say, it's really a mistake to blame Bush and only Bush. The real fault for the mess this country is in belongs to the entire screwy Republican Party. The party of mysticism, anti science, anti middle class, anti education. The political party that the entire world was afraid of and now points and laughs at.

yep....thats it, democrats aren't responsible for a single thing.....

Democrats are responsible for letting Bush get elected twice.

Democrats are responsible for letting Bush get elected twice.

wow....the dems sure are full of accomplishments....

Hopes springs eternal in Barryland.

Afterall, you never have to own up to a mistake as long as you can keep blaming the last guy.

its true, gwb was the only person running the country....obama, biden, reid, pelosi weren't doing anything, nope, bush was the sole person working those 8 years....

It will be fun watching Barry try to blame Bush for the failure of the stimulus, cap & trade and Barrycare.

Adios captain one termer.

Hopes springs eternal in Barryland.

Afterall, you never have to own up to a mistake as long as you can keep blaming the last guy.

its true, gwb was the only person running the country....obama, biden, reid, pelosi weren't doing anything, nope, bush was the sole person working those 8 years....

It will be fun watching Barry try to blame Bush for the failure of the stimulus, cap & trade and Barrycare.

Adios captain one termer.

america will be better off he is a one termer...

Wrong. When Republicans controlled both houses, the Presidency and had a majority in the Supreme Court, the Democrats were in charge of holding things together as best as possible and defeating the screwy Republicans.

Wrong. When Republicans controlled both houses, the Presidency and had a majority in the Supreme Court, the Democrats were in charge of holding things together as best as possible and defeating the screwy Republicans.

Well the Democrats are in control now and the the countries in a tailspin with no sign of recovery, again, all they can do is blame Bush.

This isn't leadership it's chaos, with whine.

what a whiner....you guys had a majority as far back as 2006....obama went around saying things were fine, we don't need to do anythign to fix the real estate issues like freddie or fannie....

democrats didn't shit....so now you guys act like children and blame anyone but yourselves....

What is it with this whinny puss President we're stuck with. He can hardly make a speech without blaming Bush.

Where's the great change oh wonder god, whoops I forgot, that's right... it's Bush's fault.

He still can't step up to the plate and take responsibility, he would rather whine.

:lol::lol:This country elected a Boy Wonder Speech Giver--who can give a perfectly prounouced speech--of course read from a teleprompter--which is always written by someone else. Lets not forget staged lighting--thousands of "screaming" Obamabots--& those Greek Columns--:lol::lol: That was enough to put Boy Wonder over the top. Wonder Boy turned into an American idol---"enough for millions to vote for him."--:lol::lol:

Because in reality--this Boy Wonder Speech Giver--is nothing more than an empty suit--that is currently taking a 90 year old road map & doing a carbon copy of a 90 year ago President--FDR in trying to "fix" this economy.

At this time--& after 3 job stimulus bills from our current Boy Wonder speech giver. There is no doubt in my mine that our Wonder Boy President--believes that this nation is made up of nothing more than a bunch of shoveling ditch diggers--whose only knowledge & skill is to build or repair more roads & bridges. :lol::lol:

$promised-jobs.jpg

Last edited:

The Blame Game Champion aka Barack Obama :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Really, how much longer can he keep this up???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gallup finally had him at 47% Approval Rating :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Unfortunately the Republicans have gotten even screwier.

What a bunch of nut cases!

Unfortunately the Republicans have gotten even screwier.

What a bunch of nut cases!

Ah forget it....

LOL I do find it quite hilarious that the right is trying to preach personal responsibility even as they try to hold obama accountable for things that bush started and left undone as he left the WH. That's like blaming the chicken who entered the china shop after the bull had smashed everything and ran out the door.

It's nice that you preach personal responsibility but how about applying it to those who actually deserve it in thsi instance?

Is there someone else in the Presidency that should be accountable? Im all ears if there is someone else who needs to be responsible for the office.

You act as though Bush had unlimited time to finish everything. He didnt. You act as if he didnt have even more obstructionists than Obama. He did. He didnt try to pass the buck. He did what he could. He made some bad choices (no one wont make bad choices) but he was making a geniune effort.

Doing things for the sake of looking good was foreign to President Bush. It's routine for President Obama.

President Obama is the President. No one else is. Bush isnt in office anymore. Its pointless to play the blame game.

The problem is that he took the majority of his available time and spent it on Iraq, as well as 487 days at Camp David, and 490 days in Crawford. He didn't do anything!!! But he was good at taking time off and screwing things up when he did manage to do a little work.

What are you talking about? The economy, wars, domestic policy, Bush did mismanage all of it.

Obama is still in his first year, he has time to fix at least some of the Bush failures.

You know I would like to be kind to you, so I'll just ask 2 questions.

Has Obama affected a positive direction in any of the issues you stated?

Who has controlled Congress for the past 3 years and was the party of no the previous 6 years?

I'll just leave this chart here ...

Cloture_Voting%2C_U.S._Senate%2C_1947_to_2008.jpg

So what's your point big fella, Democrats came up with allot of needless bills, crazy investigations, took their eye off the ball, turned yellow on Iraq, spent their time undermining Bush, what?

Forum List

Back