Puss President Blames Bush.. Still

Why would you be surprized when Obama said while running that he would pursue AQ and the Taliban In Afganistan.

The Bailout has worked you fool. Obama never came out against the bailout ( just the lack of responsibility Bush and Paulson insisted be in it).

Every expert knew the bailout HAD to be done. Only Idiots will stand and say it was the wrong move.

Now how about all the shit Bush and team did to make the Bailout nesessary?

The Bailout has worked? According to what standards? We are still in recession. Worse than ever now. Many of the companies bailed out still went under. How is this working?

The recession isn't worse than ever. How many economists do you need to hear say that unemployment is the last to improve as a recession winds down? And this one is the worst since the Great Depression.

Face it, Obama's the "Boy King". He is in so far over his head it's damn near hillarious. He has a hissy anytime anybody criticizes him, he blames his predecessor for EVERYTHING, makes promises he hasn't one idea of how to or intention of fulfilling, operates in campaign mode 24/7, thinks if he spends all his time apologizing everyone will like him and is obsessed with the media, surrounds himself with radicals and other people who haven't a thread of real-world experience and speaks in slogans and cliches.
He's a nobody.

What is it with this whinny puss President we're stuck with. He can hardly make a speech without blaming Bush.

Where's the great change oh wonder god, whoops I forgot, that's right... it's Bush's fault.

He still can't step up to the plate and take responsibility, he would rather whine.

HUGE.. HUGE.. mistake for America....:(

It's disgusting and unprecedented for the POTHUS to blame the previous administration for everything and anything. I have never seen that happen before not with any previous administration. What a whopping whiner we have as POTHUS.

If you've never seen that happen, then you must be around twelve. If you just weren't paying attention, as I suspect is the case, then it's rather silly to make that statement.

The recession isn't worse than ever. How many economists do you need to hear say that unemployment is the last to improve as a recession winds down? And this one is the worst since the Great Depression

Hillarious... for the past 7 years the libs have been proclaiming the country in recession. Even that idiot Paul Krugman predicted 7 out of the last 2 recessions. Now, miracuously all is getting better (forget nearly 10.5% unemployment and quadrupled national debt). What a pile of dumbfucks.

drsmith1072 said:
He has only been in a year and for most of that year and even before he took office the right hasn't even given obama a chance.
Economy: The stock market has turned around but unfortunately jobs is a lagging indicator and will take a while to catch up but I would say that things are at least moving in the right direction.
Wars: You can't just up and leave. Even republicans know that or at least that is what they have been saying for years or is that just another of the positions that the right has changed out of political expediency? Afghanistan is the war we should have been fighting all a long and if W hadn't cut and run from it to invade Iraq under false pretences it is possible that it would be in a much better position than it is now. So yes that and iraq are messes left by W that obama hass to deal with.
domestic policy: ask the other poster becuase I don't know what he is referring to.

The fact that it's necessary to continuously remind people of all that says volumes.

What is it with this whinny puss President we're stuck with. He can hardly make a speech without blaming Bush.

Where's the great change oh wonder god, whoops I forgot, that's right... it's Bush's fault.

He still can't step up to the plate and take responsibility, he would rather whine.

HUGE.. HUGE.. mistake for America....:(

What are you talking about? The economy, wars, domestic policy, Bush did mismanage all of it.

Obama is still in his first year, he has time to fix at least some of the Bush failures.

yeah....i guess as senator obama did jack squat, so we can't really hold him responsible for anything :lol:

He and Dick Luger were responsible for the new GI bill which allows Iraq/Afghanistan vets to get the education they missed out on, for starters. Must I bring up the legislative history AGAIN?

Hopes springs eternal in Barryland.

Afterall, you never have to own up to a mistake as long as you can keep blaming the last guy.

its true, gwb was the only person running the country....obama, biden, reid, pelosi weren't doing anything, nope, bush was the sole person working those 8 years....

Cheney, Tom DeLay, Karl Rove, and the right wing noise machine ran the country.

I admit. We know that Bush is the source of all our problems, but damn it Obama resolve an issue!!

I'm sorry, this thread is about blame.. Where did you miss that??

Bush is the blame and Obama rightly blames him!! I seriously don't understand this desire to control spending from rebuttlicans when they didn't nothing to curb it on their watch.. They ran up HUGE deficits and dug us into a HUGE hole.. Now they are worried when democrats want to spend a little more to help out the people of this nation.. And they still bitch piss, moan and groan about tax cuts..

Trickle down economics is a complete failure.. How bout trying trickle up now??

Can you tell me when was the last time a President pointed a finger at the last administration? And can you tell me how the hell you create any type of permanent jobs by throwing money into temporary jobs? Maybe you can tell me how the hell we are going to pay for any of this Drunken Sailor Spending? Maybe you can even tell us what policies Bush put into place that caused the recession......

Didn't think so.

That being said, Bush was far from Conservative.

How in the world do you people think Obamacorn is going to save the economy when he is doing exactly the opposite of what he needs to do? The only "saving of an economy" in my lifetime was when Ronald Reagan saved us from the Carter flop. Everything since has been a liberal failure. Bush senior said "no new taxes" but he did. Clinton benefited from the Reagan policies and would have completely trashed the economy if the Republicans had not taken over congress. He still managed to force Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to give loans to people who could not afford them, starting the current economy. Bush Jr didn't do much better. Now you have Obamacorn turning hard left and spending like there is no tomorrow. It's time for a revolution! Real Americans need to get pissed off and take it to the street.

Enter another one who knows too few historical facts to actually weigh in, but does it anyway.

Face it, Obama's the "Boy King". He is in so far over his head it's damn near hillarious. He has a hissy anytime anybody criticizes him, he blames his predecessor for EVERYTHING, makes promises he hasn't one idea of how to or intention of fulfilling, operates in campaign mode 24/7, thinks if he spends all his time apologizing everyone will like him and is obsessed with the media, surrounds himself with radicals and other people who haven't a thread of real-world experience and speaks in slogans and cliches.
He's a nobody.

:cuckoo: Feel better? Talk about hissy fits...you never offer anything but.

How many years have the Rs been screaming Carter and Clinton were to blame for everything?

but we were promised change....we were promised that the dems are better than the pubs....are you telling me obama is just as bad as bush and the dems are just as bad as the pubs.....i feel so deceived by you.....

One of the hoped for changes was to end this absurd partisan bickering which has led to gridlock. Obama learned early on that there was fat chance of that happening. The Republicans talked with mealy mouths about welcoming new ideas and being part of the process in a civil manner, and within one month, they were all grandstanding on television how they would never vote for this, that, the other, and everything else before the ink was even dry on some of the draft bills.

Is that when Obama reminded them that "I WON"?

What are you talking about? The economy, wars, domestic policy, Bush did mismanage all of it.

Obama is still in his first year, he has time to fix at least some of the Bush failures.

yeah....i guess as senator obama did jack squat, so we can't really hold him responsible for anything :lol:

He and Dick Luger were responsible for the new GI bill which allows Iraq/Afghanistan vets to get the education they missed out on, for starters. Must I bring up the legislative history AGAIN?

yeah....please tell us how obama said there was nothing to worry about in 07....and that fannie and freddie were just fine.....

obama is a dishonest hack president....he could have done something, but he didn't, and now he whines like a baby and blames bush....

hey Avatar , just because you say it's so, doesn't mean shit, would you please add up Bush's 2 wars off the books please

If that trend continues then he should be blaming Pelosi and Reid when they lose the House and Senate in 2010.

We've been hearing this since 2006..

And rightfully so.....The problems we face now began after the Democrats took over control
of congress in 2006....For most of Bush's Presidency even fighting two wars the economy was in good shape then everything crashes with the Dems in control and then we have to
hear that we have these problems because of Bush's failed polices. The Dems can blame
Bush all they want,The President can whine like a baby that the problems he faces are not
his doing,grow up and start dealing with it and stop crying about it.

hey Avatar , just because you say it's so, doesn't mean shit, would you please add up Bush's 2 wars off the books please

I never claimed that anything is so simply because I said so.

Please tell me how a 10 year projected surplus exists when the figures used to calculate it are incorrect.

Forum List

Back