Pushing Micheal Moore off a cliff

Michael Moore needs to make a movie on why the Democrats are no longer the party of and for the people.

They would have had to have been a party of and for the people at one time. They never have been so how would this play out?

Immie

I guess you don't know who FDR and Truman were. Oh well..... :eusa_whistle:

Ya know, I guess I just look at politicians from those days as having been of a different ilk. I realize that is pie in the sky thinking, but I just find it hard to believe that FDR, Truman, Lincoln, Washington... even Kennedy were mixed up with the shit we call modern political parties.

I'm sure that makes me naive, but I just find it hard to see them as being part of the toilet scum of today's politicians.

You might be able to make a case if you want to go back that far in history... I emphasize might in this sentence.

Immie

The world would be so lucky as to have that fat, hyper-partisan, lying sack of shit go splat at the bottom of a cliff

This thread is not about Rush Limbaugh.

Poxitoxi,

We know that, idiot.

What you don't know is that there is little doubt that you're the mirror image of that fat, hyper-partisan, lying sack of shit Moore, and.....but for the Constitution of the United States of America.....THE ENEMY WITHIN......that's YOU (not our Glorious Constitution).....you Obamarrhoidal LIEBturd POS ......woulda been shot on sight for advancing your BULLSHIT Agenda.....an Agenda that only fucks up more than it might normally be for fuck-ups slightly less fucked up than you....and your ilk.

So.....as a second choice.....fuck you and yours.

That's ok.. Id-Eots actually claimed that Cheney had been tried and convicted of war crimes. These leftist whackaloons are insane.

They would have had to have been a party of and for the people at one time. They never have been so how would this play out?

Immie

Ya know, I guess I just look at politicians from those days as having been of a different ilk. I realize that is pie in the sky thinking, but I just find it hard to believe that FDR, Truman, Lincoln, Washington... even Kennedy were mixed up with the shit we call modern political parties.

I'm sure that makes me naive, but I just find it hard to see them as being part of the toilet scum of today's politicians.

You might be able to make a case if you want to go back that far in history... I emphasize might in this sentence.

Immie

As far as leadership qualities go, the Democratic Party would be well-served if Obama could summon up the will to appeal to its' traditional base, motivate them, and then give the opposition hell . But he has not learned this from history and he does not have the will.

Immie

As far as leadership qualities go, the Democratic Party would be well-served if Obama could summon up the will to appeal to its' traditional base, motivate them, and then give the opposition hell . But he has not learned this from history and he does not have the will.

Well, I am praying that the bases of both parties wake up and realize that the party bosses are ineffective and corrupt and that some how we find a way to elect people that care more for America than the power that they can wield in Washington.

Note: I am not holding my breath.

Immie

if he survives the fall, maybe tubby can rent the house on the other side of palin and finally make the movie "sarah and me"...

the best stuff, romper room...

:lol:
Yet, the same folks who blast Moore, worship the ground of Moore's far right wing counterparts, who exaggerate and misinform their audiences much like Moore.

Care to name a few.... AND THEIR SAID LIES?

200 Million per day for the cost of Obama's failed trip to India and surrounding countries=a lie
Sherrods speech which was nicely edited= a lie
Death Panels= a lie
Hannity showing a tape of a Tea Party rally but it wasn't the one he was addressing= a lie

And I just winged it to get this short list!
BUT based on your response, I can tell you are just one the sheep who believe everything your ideological talking heads scream at you. You're no better than the lefties who do the same thing.
How about studying the issues form all sides and using the brain God gave you, instead of letting someone else think for you.

Yet, the same folks who blast Moore, worship the ground of Moore's far right wing counterparts, who exaggerate and misinform their audiences much like Moore.

200 Million per day for the cost of Obama's failed trip to India and surrounding countries=a lie
Death Panels= a lie
Hannity showing a tape of a Tea Party rally but it wasn't the one he was addressing= a lie

BUT based on your response, I can tell you are just one the sheep who believe everything your ideological talking heads scream at you. You're no better than the lefties who do the same thing.
How about studying the issues form all sides and using the brain God gave you, instead of letting someone else think for you.

awesome..........another lefty k00k joins the board!!! From Minnesota!!! What a surprise!~!!!:fu:

Death Panels= a lie

awesome..........another lefty k00k joins the board!!! From Minnesota!!! What a surprise!~!!!:fu:

I see Skooks still can't read,,,,it seems I also took at shot at the left (but just like the old days as you too used to be on the MSNBC forums) your post was a FAIL!!!!!Why do you on the politcal fringe think that anyone to the right (or left) of you must be a lefty (or a righty)? OH, I have it,,,most of the world is to the left (or right) of you!

Death Panels= a lie

I see Skooks still can't read,,,,it seems I also took at shot at the left (but just like the old days as you too used to be on the MSNBC forums) your post was a FAIL!!!!!Why do you on the politcal fringe think that anyone to the right (or left) of you must be a lefty (or a righty)? OH, I have it,,,most of the world is to the left (or right) of you!

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-28.jpg

Son........you get this kind of gayness around here. Especially the one's who hail from Bumfook, California or Scratchmyassville, Minnesota!!!

Michael Moore is a GREAT American!

In quantity, if not in quality.

compared to him, Jabba the Hut looks like the after picture in a weight loss program.

He is dishonest, ill mannered, hyper partisan in terms of he does not care where the truth is, as long as he can stick it someone, disconnected from reality. Cuba has great health care indeed.

Forum List

Back