Pushing Micheal Moore off a cliff

GOODMAN: But they were doing an investigation into him personally?

WENDELL POTTER: Well, absolutely. We knew as much about him probably as he knows about himself.

AMY GOODMAN: About his wife, about his kid, about—

WENDELL POTTER: Oh, yeah. You know, it's important to know everything that you might be able to use in some kind of a campaign against someone, to discredit them professionally and often personally.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/they-said-they-would

Health Insurance Critic Wendell Potter: Why I turned Against My Industry - Hartford Courant

Wendell Potter, the former CIGNA Corp. public relations executive, now outspoken critic of health insurers, has been a high-profile catalyst in the debate over health reform — with a message that the insurance business model fails most consumers.

Potter, who lived in West Hartford from 1993 to 1997, talked with The Courant Tuesday about his new book "Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out On How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care And Deceiving Americans."

Potter, of Philadelphia, spent 15 years at CIGNA and four years at Humana. He is now a senior fellow at the Center for Media and Democracy.

Michael Moore needs to make a movie on why the Democrats are no longer the party of and for the people.

They would have had to have been a party of and for the people at one time. They never have been so how would this play out?

Immie

GOODMAN: But they were doing an investigation into him personally?

WENDELL POTTER: Well, absolutely. We knew as much about him probably as he knows about himself.

AMY GOODMAN: About his wife, about his kid, about—

WENDELL POTTER: Oh, yeah. You know, it's important to know everything that you might be able to use in some kind of a campaign against someone, to discredit them professionally and often personally.

They Said They Would Push Me "Off a Cliff" | MichaelMoore.com

are you upset that they dug into his personal life?

If so, that would be odd, b/c liberals have no issue with some jackass actually building a house near Palin.

Forum List

Back