Zone1 Purgatory makes perfect sense.

It is why I prefer the word 'redeemed'. I also compare it to Jesus' healing ministry. After people were healed, their mindset was not, "I have to go back and earn healing." That healing was a gift. Now one goes on, using the talents given them. If they don't use them wisely, those talents will be taken from them, and it matters not that they had once said, "Lord, Lord."

I believe the same is true of Redemption. Jesus' life and ministry brought redemption to mankind. We are redeemed. Just like the person Jesus' healed, we don't have to try to earn healing or redemption--that has already occurred. However, what do we do after we are healed, after we are redeemed? We use the power of healing/redemption to make even more of our lives. If we do, we become more; if we do not, we become less.
The blood of Christ "eliminated" the requirement for personal sacrifices on an anual basis (the blood of animals was but temporary (Jer. 31:31-34) until the Seed of Abraham was incarnated in the flesh, Jesus was that seed -- Gal. 3:16) to whom the promise was made to father Abraham (Gal 3:28-29)......all those who accept the conditions of this attonement, "If you love me you will follow My commandments......" -- John 14:15 have a permanent advocate that stands between personal sin and God (Christ Jesus) who is quick to forgive our tresspasses (1 John 1:8-10, 1 John 2)

All church/kingdom members/citizens (latiy) of Christ's church are members of a royal priesthood (1 Peter 2:5-9, 1 John 2), that requires no 3rd party to approach the throne of the kingdom as was the requirement under the O.T. with a special tribe (Levites) that controlled all aspects of sacrifical atonements (our sacrifices to the Lord are Spiritual sacrifices provided by prayer and a life attempting to live as Christ would have you live) .......today all members pray directly to the throne of God which consists of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit with the Christ sitting in rule until the final judgment when death is defeated and control of the kingdom is returned to the Father (1 Cor. 15:22-25)

There is only one sin that cannot be forgiven. Unrepentant Sin. You can't live in sin and still expect the Blood of Christ to stand between premeditated continaul sin and the Father. You face is hidden from God, when your iniquities rule or govern your life (Isa. 59:2)

The blood of Christ "eliminated" the requirement for personal sacrifices on an anual basis (the blood of animals was but temporary (Jer. 31:31-34) until the Seed of Abraham was incarnated in the flesh, Jesus was that seed -- Gal. 3:16) to whom the promise was made to father Abraham (Gal 3:28-29)......all those who accept the conditions of this attonement, "If you love me you will follow My commandments......" -- John 14:15 have a permanent advocate that stands between personal sin and God (Christ Jesus) who is quick to forgive our tresspasses (1 John 1:8-10, 1 John 2)

All church/kingdom members/citizens (latiy) of Christ's church are members of a royal priesthood (1 Peter 2:5-9, 1 John 2), that requires no 3rd party to approach the throne of the kingdom as was the requirement under the O.T. with a special tribe (Levites) that controlled all aspects of sacrifical atonements (our sacrifices to the Lord are Spiritual sacrifices provided by prayer and a life attempting to live as Christ would have you live) .......today all members pray directly to the throne of God which consists of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit with the Christ sitting in rule until the final judgment when death is defeated and control of the kingdom is returned to the Father (1 Cor. 15:22-25)

There is only one sin that cannot be forgiven. Unrepentant Sin
. You can't live in sin and still expect the Blood of Christ to stand between premeditated continaul sin and the Father. You face is hidden from God, when your iniquities rule or govern your life (Isa. 59:2)

wrong, blasphemy of the holy spirit is. you are justified once for all the moment you are saved.

...today all members pray directly to the throne of God which consists of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit with the Christ sitting in rule until the final judgment when death is defeated and control of the kingdom is returned to the Father (1 Cor. 15:22-25)
Then why do protestants ask others to pray for them?

There's only supposed to be 2 persons involved.. you and God..

That is not how Jesus set things up in HIs Church

Good works are evidence, not means of salvation​

Then explain James 2:14

that speaks of having faith but no works... Can works then save him? is the question asked..

the implication is clear and far from merely implied

No, faith alone will not save you.. "Even the demons believe [have a form of faith] and tremble."

Forum List

Back