Zone1 An important correction I need to make in something I wrote here

don't always "like" God much either
It shows.
Those who reject Christ go to Hell. It is the unforgivable sin
Another miserable lie:
Matthew 12:31-32 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

When I am in the Real Presence of Christ, the tangible Presence found in HIS Church.. I feel nothing but LOVE and acceptance and HELPFUL guidance/suggestions

True, at times in the past I have also felt.. uh... uncomfortable feelings surrounding my sinfulness, but again, Jesus HELPS us to overcome such

I don’t know about that

Jesus reads your posts here.
I don’t think he will be too happy

I don’t know about that

Jesus reads your posts here.
I don’t think he will be too happy
I don't care what you think and I don't answer to you. You are constantly insulting people and trying to provoke some argument or another.

Ignore is looking great. I think I have 50 people on Ignore already... so many dumbass people come here with nothing to say whatsoever... just trying to get some kind of reaction from someone.

too bad. Reality bites

I don't always "like" God much either... meaning: some of the evils he obviously allows.. 65 million babies murdered because of stupid humans and their Roe decision and I could go on all day. But "the system" is what it is
Uh, guy, before you talk to me about "Reality", you need more than a 2000 year old book of questionable authorship.

Besides, God Loves Abortions. He even showed the Hebrews how to mix a magic abortion potion.

It is described in the Book of Numbers (Numbers 5:11–31).

Wow, Joe B is not on my Ignore list yet?

How did that happen?

I guess I'm just tired of hearing people justify murdering helpless children. Pick on someone your own size.

I don't care what you think and I don't answer to you. You are constantly insulting people and trying to provoke some argument or another.

Ignore is looking great. I think I have 50 people on Ignore already... so many dumbass people come here with nothing to say whatsoever... just trying to get some kind of reaction from someone.

Jesus knows all
You can preach all you want about your faith

But Jesus knows about your hatred and bigotry

Every time you post, Jesus weeps
There is still time for salvation.

Jesus knows all
You can preach all you want about your faith

But Jesus knows about your hatred and bigotry

Every time you post, Jesus weeps
There is still time for salvation.
wow, I am being JUDGED by a person who supports murdering helpless children!

Ignore, it is

Forum List

Back