Pure genius

While democrats are chasing Russian shadows Trump is winning elections and running circles around them. I think the solar panel idea might have come off the top of his head while he was talking to Iowans and it worked. Now the dem's are attacking Pelosi. You gotta laugh
Thats an awfully optimistic story you tell. Come out of your bubble and join reality.
The democrat party lost the last five special elections and the presidency and most governors and both houses of congress and over three thousand state and local elections in the last eight years. That's reality. The leaderless incoherent democrats are now questioning whether they should support Nancy Pelosi who has been the spokesperson for democrats for a freaking decade. That's reality. Now President Trump's off handed tweak to democrats about solar panels on the border wall is cause for concern on the left. You almost gotta laugh.
The Dems lost special election in very red states... If a Dem had taken over then it would have been a huge upset. What was expected to happen happened. If you really want to dig into it, the margin of victory by the Reps that won was much smaller than historically expected.

The Dems tried to build up the Georgia election as a rebuttal of Trump, that was a mistake. But don't go running around like Trump won some crazy victory that reenforces a mandate. The country is as divided as ever and Trump is only making that division worse.

Elections or voting in the summer usually doesn't produce a high turnout. People are not paying attention or on vacation. They pull that stunt here when trying to get a school levy passed. They put it to another vote in the middle of summer because they know it will pass that way. They call all the parents of children in the school to remind them when to vote.

And it can power electrifying the wall..
*Zap*

not at night when the majority of hiding from border patrol takes place ...

zap ...

Off hours energy is stored like your solar lawn lights they go on off hours, recharge sunlight hours.

I have lights on my boat dock like that. I know.

whoever invents vandal proof solar panels, call me.

I agree, I thought the same thing the glass would be smashed or spray painted, but then that conversation justifies the wall.
Also would people damage their own
source of cheaper energy?
Which is why you test areas first before diving into the commitment and contracts.

The bar is set so fucking low. But the fat fuck can't get up and over anyway.
He looks to be getting thinner.
Chelsea says "No fat shaming".
So far everything the Liberals throw out, they end up being deflections of what they themselves are doing or end up doing.
Liberals are using skin color slurs.
Liberals are using ad hominem attacks using disabity slurs.
Liberals have made sexist remarks against Female Conservatives in the Trump team and MEDIA.
Liberals have bashed national heros.
Liberals have been intolerant and violent.
Liberals revictimized victims.
Liberals have been the sore losers they claimed the Conservatives would be.
Liberals became the Fascist they claimed this administration would be.
Liberals are continually fat shaming.
Liberals have interfered with elections and colluded with Mexico and Russia.
Trump ended up the level headed one while Hillary was the irrational one who blew her top.

Is there any Liberal accusations on their opponent that they have not become yet?

Trump floated a solar-paneled border wall with Mexico — here's what it would look like

Build border wall to collect solar rays. It pays for itself in 20 years

Anyone who opposes it will be demonized as being anti-environment.

Place panels facing Mexico and the Mexican side pays.

Done!

and Mexicans throwing rocks would destroy the solar panels in 5 minutes.

try and keep up ... theres more than one thread on this bullshit.

Dont think much of our neighbors to the south eh?

Forum List

Back