Purdy wasn't pretty, but 49ers beat Packers

As long as a team wins, remembering the close one or the sloppy one means nothing. The Niners are fortunate with Purdy. makes less than a million and they had good players before that and were afforded more good players.
Is Goff a better quarterback? I remember someone did a list of top qbs and goff wasn’t on it.

Is Goff a better quarterback? I remember someone did a list of top qbs and goff wasn’t on it.
The Rams had to trade him for a reason. Most teams that are in a period of time they have a chance to win it all need to maximize the opportunity. The Rams saw that in Stafford. No guarantees to get to the big game and then to win it.

The Rams had to trade him for a reason. Most teams that are in a period of time they have a chance to win it all need to maximize the opportunity. The Rams saw that in Stafford. No guarantees to get to the big game and then to win it.
Right or wrong it paid off

Didn't you get the spread--it was 10 pts.

To get value, I took Pack to win after they got the first FG. I used my free 50% profit boost to get it up near 4:1. I bet $15 to win $60. There is less value in straight points. I would have to bet $50 to win $45? I did win two Parlay bets to come out ahead overall.

I know, I could have been less risky. I am today.

I think Goff is a step or two below the top QB level. He needs to have good talent and a good OL or he's just average IMHO. He's too one-dimensional and doesn't have the wheels to get you a 1st down unless he's got a ton of space cuz he won't break any tackles and won't outrun too many guys either.

As long as a team wins, remembering the close one or the sloppy one means nothing. The Niners are fortunate with Purdy. makes less than a million and they had good players before that and were afforded more good players.

Purdy was the player no team wanted. Pick next to last and he still he was 3rd. String. Trey Lance was show boat. Purdy proved himself a very able leader last season. The boy is young and knows he needs to learn. Shanahan is lucky to have him

I think Goff is a step or two below the top QB level. He needs to have good talent and a good OL or he's just average IMHO. He's too one-dimensional and doesn't have the wheels to get you a 1st down unless he's got a ton of space cuz he won't break any tackles and won't outrun too many guys either.
He does have a great offensive line.

Poor Buffalo, down so many players. I don't see them able to hold off KC? It's a game of action. A Parlay bettors dream.

It was 3-3 after 1 QTR. I picked under 61.5 included in a Parlay. That may not be enough? I couldn't see that many pts when it was 10-3 in the 2nd quarter. Wow! What a game. This is like DET & LA 1st half.

True daT…..except he put a drive together when he needed to. Had the 9ers lost that game they would be in the QB market. Now they may have found a guy who is a gamer when it matters most.

He's still really young but he checks a couple of boxes. He's proven to be a hard worker, has a good attitude, and because he's young he still has some upside. It's just a matter of how fast he can grow into his role. Even with some bad games this year and some moments have seemed a little to big, he has never just quit and folded up. Niners better hope though that he personally has a really good bounce back game.

To get value, I took Pack to win after they got the first FG. I used my free 50% profit boost to get it up near 4:1. I bet $15 to win $60. There is less value in straight points. I would have to bet $50 to win $45? I did win two Parlay bets to come out ahead overall.

I know, I could have been less risky. I am today.

Forgot. Once GB got the FG the default pts at top page were no longer 9.5 or whatever. They also fool with the payback rate constantly.

Lions will beat the 49ers by 20 points,

You read it here.
And Travis’ brother needs to chill around Taylor swift. His wife is probably wondering what’s got into him

1705888475326.jpeg

He's still really young but he checks a couple of boxes. He's proven to be a hard worker, has a good attitude, and because he's young he still has some upside. It's just a matter of how fast he can grow into his role. Even with some bad games this year and some moments have seemed a little to big, he has never just quit and folded up. Niners better hope though that he personally has a really good bounce back game.

IF Jimmy G had been such prima asshat he might have stayed with the 9ers. Purdy was not to proud to own up his screw-ups in last weeks game. He NOT highest paid QB, he is smart enough to know that needs to learn more.

IF Jimmy G had been such prima asshat he might have stayed with the 9ers. Purdy was not to proud to own up his screw-ups in last weeks game. He NOT highest paid QB, he is smart enough to know that needs to learn more.

Purdy will be OK in the league. He may have had a bad game over all but its no small thing that he pulled it together for the final drive. It was a high pressure situation and he easily could have had doubt in his mind based on what was already going on.
He more than earns his money.

Purdy will be OK in the league. He may have had a bad game over all but its no small thing that he pulled it together for the final drive. It was a high pressure situation and he easily could have had doubt in his mind based on what was already going on.
He more than earns his money.
I agree, plus the fact it was a wet, rainy night. He looks like he doesn't have big hands, I wondered if that was affecting his throws.

Despite his team's win over GB, SF QB Brock Purdy did not look very good in that game. His check-down pass decisions were poor, and his throwing accuracy was terrible. Except for Christian McCaffrey's two TDs, the 49ers did not look like a serious championship contender.
And yet they defeated Green Bay.

Purdy is Jimmy G without the bonehead picks and a bit less arm talent. Purdy is a GM QB who so long as the weather is perfect and he has tons of all pro talent around him and a great offenseive mind calling the plays will win. Put Purdy on the Chiefs, Bills, Baltimore and those teams might win 5 games a year. Jimmy G went to the SB with SF, when SF had less talent on offense. Why does everyone act like SF wasnt a SB contender until Purdy was drafted?

Purdy is Jimmy G without the bonehead picks and a bit less arm talent. Purdy is a GM QB who so long as the weather is perfect and he has tons of all pro talent around him and a great offenseive mind calling the plays will win. Put Purdy on the Chiefs, Bills, Baltimore and those teams might win 5 games a year. Jimmy G went to the SB with SF, when SF had less talent on offense. Why does everyone act like SF wasnt a SB contender until Purdy was drafted?
The 49ers showed how dependent their offense is on Deebo Samuel. He was missing during their 3 game skid this season and most of the Packers game.

Forum List

Back