Punishment for Abortion?

Not a single answer to a simple question.

Not surprising.

What was the simple question, cuz I sure as hell didn't see a 'simple question'. I saw a biased, ranting flame with a couple of dumbass loaded "questions". In response, I outlined my stance on abortion - despise the utter stupidity of the OP.

What is not surprising is that you are unable to cope with that.

Not surprising.

What was the simple question, cuz I sure as hell didn't see a 'simple question'. I saw a biased, ranting flame with a couple of dumbass loaded "questions". In response, I outlined my stance on abortion - despise the utter stupidity of the OP.

You forget the option number 2: maybe, just maybe, (s)he doesn't give a flying fuck about you idiotic little opinion. :lol: Wow.

No wonder you spend so much time on this message board, who in their right mind would want to hang out with such a self-absorbed little twat ... if what you write here is any measure of how you are in real life. Poor little fat American girl unappreciated ... lost ... in the crowd of that leftist European scum. British men won't probably even look at you where in American you were the star in every redneck pub ... this is probably your only outlet and your desperation and frustration shows. It shows a lot.

Shove it up your ass, Bf. I will post whatever I want, whereever I want, whenever I want - unless Gunny, or a Mod tells me different.

It is this kind of dumbass behavior that justifies my contention that there is no serious debate on this forum. Because you - and one or two others - are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between asking genuine questions and starting off from a stance of enflaming others.

That's why you're an idiot and I am not.
See? This is an example of what happens when you ask a anti-legalized abortion person that awkward question.

So, the fact that I addressed the stupid questions doesn't mean squat to you. No surprise there - just another fucking whiner.
There's nothing better than having others prove my point for me. :clap2:

Not surprising.

C'mon CG, quit bobbing and weaving and give us an answer.

I know damn well what my answer would be if I were an anti-legal abortion supporter.

Not surprising.

You forget the option number 2: maybe, just maybe, (s)he doesn't give a flying fuck about you idiotic little opinion. :lol: Wow.

No wonder you spend so much time on this message board, who in their right mind would want to hang out with such a self-absorbed little twat ... if what you write here is any measure of how you are in real life. Poor little fat American girl unappreciated ... lost ... in the crowd of that leftist European scum. British men won't probably even look at you where in American you were the star in every redneck pub ... this is probably your only outlet and your desperation and frustration shows. It shows a lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: How childish. Don't like my opinions so get personal. I feel sorry for you.... this is the response of silly teenagers who think personal remarks are an intelligent response. Stupid, petty, child.

South Dakota dealt with this issue two years ago, making abortion providers criminals but not the women seeking abortions....when brought to the voters, they shot THAT down post haste.

If you are going to call abortion MURDER, then those who seek it and those who provide it are MURDERERS. And those who help and know about it are ACCESSORIES to MURDER.

Therefore, the charges and punishment should be comparable to any other Murder charge and conviction....PREMEDITATED murder too.

That's when the anti-abortion posters either take a hike or start name-calling.

Not surprising.

C'mon CG, quit bobbing and weaving and give us an answer.

I know damn well what my answer would be if I were an anti-legal abortion supporter.

I have already given my stance on abortion in this thread - again. If you're not smart enough to read it and comprehend it, that is not my problem.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: How childish. Don't like my opinions so get personal. I feel sorry for you.... this is the response of silly teenagers who think personal remarks are an intelligent response. Stupid, petty, child.

You just need to stop smelling our own arsehole as a form of entertainment and 'get out' more ... you will eventually find some friends. Good luck! ;)

You just need to stop smelling our own arsehole as a form of entertainment and 'get out' more ... you will eventually find some friends. Good luck! ;)

Congratulations on stepping out of the gutter. Now, if you could just argue on intellect - call me stupid if you are so inclined - instead of the childish schoolgirl insults.

I am not sure where exactly to post this.. I was thinking the healthcare forum, but this is more of a morality thing..

Assuming that abortion is made illegal.. What would the punishment be??

As often as rightwingers throw around words like murderers and baby killers.. Would you try and convict a young female for murder and then execute her for an abortion??

Is there really teeth behind your words or is it just a fear tactic??

I am curious.. :cool:

I seriously doubt abortion will ever be made illegal. There are far too many viarables, to make it anything other than a personal choice between two people. I say two because the father of the child should have rights if he's chosen to stick around and take responsibility for his part in the creation of a life.

The selfish part of me, however, thinks it should be illegal to have an abortion simply because you had a good time last week, and were too drunk to bother thinking about the possible consequences of your actions. In THAT case, I think it should be treated as any other "murder" (since that's the term you've chosen to use). The doctor performing the abortion is guilty of murder; the mother is an accomplice. Simple as that.

Age (too young) is no reason for an abortion, either. If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to suffer the consequences. If you're old enough to have sex, you're also old enough to take the necessary steps to get birth control. Scared of what Mommy and Daddy will say? Then you're too young for any of the above.

It all simply comes down to two words: Personoal responsibility. Our parents teach us that there are consequences for misbehaving. Why aren't they teaching us that there are consequences to trying to grow up before your time? There really are no "accidential" pregnancies, except for those wherein both parties are using a form of birth control, and it fails. In that case? Suck it up. You knew going into this that birth control is never 100% reliable - the only thing that is is complete abstinence. Raise your child.

Abortion needs to remain legal for things like rape, incest, severe medical complications that affect the lifespan of the mother and/or the child, and THOSE decisions should be left to the two people involved in the creation of said baby. It's nobody elses business.

Signed,

Right-Wing Fruitcake

Congratulations on stepping out of the gutter. Now, if you could just argue on intellect - call me stupid if you are so inclined - instead of the childish schoolgirl insults.

You should recall that you were the first one calling people names in this thread. ;)

You should recall that you were the first one calling people names in this thread. ;)

I call people stupid, idiot, etc. What I do not do is resort to childish personal comments that I cannot evidence. If you can't tell the difference, then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought. Not once on this or any other forum have I commented on another posters personal circumstances or looks. I consider it beneath me, and it is childish, petty and stupid. You make yourself look like a nasty bitchy little schoolgirl by such remarks.

I call people stupid, idiot, etc. What I do not do is resort to childish personal comments that I cannot evidence. If you can't tell the difference, then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought. Not once on this or any other forum have I commented on another posters personal circumstances or looks. I consider it beneath me, and it is childish, petty and stupid. You make yourself look like a nasty bitchy little schoolgirl by such remarks.

CaliforniaBimbo has gone full-retard. Is that you, Simple Jack?

Hey typicalIdiot, still having problems with your comprehension skills. Bless your heart.

Hey typicalIdiot, still having problems with your comprehension skills. Bless your heart.

calling you a retard was not resorting to childish personal comments, was it?

Forum List

Back