Pumps run dry in Brexit Britain - Conservative Chaos in action

Well they said that they wanted to stop freedom of movement but they didnt tell us about this.

I suppose the price of freedom is actually losing your freedom.

You blame conservatives. I blame all those liberal Londoners who just had to flock to the Chelsea Flower Show wastefully burning up all the fuel that could have been put to better use.

That is some compensation. Another nail in the coffin of oil.
So are you praising them or condemning them?

I reckon if the Left was in power they would be doing the same, only, it would be something great that they had done.

So are you praising them or condemning them?

I reckon if the Left was in power they would be doing the same, only, it would be something great that they had done.
Its just a chaotic situation. Our society is falling apart at the seams and it was all forseen and no plans were made for any of it.
It all goes back to brexit in which we were sold a pup.

Its just a chaotic situation. Our society is falling apart at the seams and it was all forseen and no plans were made for any of it.
It all goes back to brexit in which we were sold a pup.
The UK fought two world wars to be free of mainland Europe that is dominated by Germany

I can't imagine why they would not just willingly surrender to them today

And like those world wars, there was a price to pay, but all well worth it!

The UK fought two world wars to be free of mainland Europe that is dominated by Germany

I can't imagine why they would not just willingly surrender to them today

And like those world wars, there was a price to pay, but all well worth it!

The EU was an antidote to the forces that brought Europe to war. My Grandparents who lived through it all voted for us to join the EU. By leaving it we have gained absolutely nothing but misery. Pubs have no beer, our shops are empty, we are dumping raw sewage into the rivers and our exports have collapsed.
Plus they still havent sorted out Ireland, basically because there is no solution.

Forum List

Back