Puerto Rican Mayor and others arrested for corruption

Yes this might be a little old but I just saw it and remember her political junk on the news that the left here were going bat shit crazy over. On how Trump was killing so many in Puerto Rico. But the one that was there CHAMPION is in Jail for corruption. Pocketing Hud funds.........and their corrupt utility would force bribes from the people there to turn on their power, including Hospitals...............

Back when the left was saying how evil Trump was and was killing people in Puerto Rico we were saying the Mayor and Gov't there was corrupt. Well.............Trump was right and we were right.........The crooked FAKE MAYOR went to jail.

Enjoy.

Puerto Rican mayor, two other gov officials arrested on corruption charges - NY Daily News

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — A mayor and two former government officials in Puerto Rico face public corruption charges in separate cases that involve a total of $8 million in federal and local funds, authorities said Thursday.

Every government south of North Havana is pretty much messy.

I late added the word 'north'....

Last edited:

tenor.gif

So...........Puerto Rico got more temporary power generators installed setting a NEW RECORD...........the old record being Katrina..........but they weren't doing enough according to the Libs............right????????????

They outdid the old record and were 1200 miles away............amazing isn't it????????

And of course the main contractor that repaired the main grid lines.........got stiffed.......LOL

BTW.........I always hate the Euro Trash Generator U V W generator designation on the generators in the last video's I posted.....we like the American ones L!.....L2........AND L3 designation.............not U V W..........LOL

So.........mountains of supplies came in.............not to mention contractors.......rebuilding the place........a river changed course during that storm and went straight through a city there............The Corp- of Engineers had to build a GIANT TEMP DAM to get the water back to where it used to go.......so the city could stop flooding...............

I bet you think that could be done overnight..........LOL

Not to mention the main Dam there overflowed and destroyed the spillways..............GONE......TOAST.......oh yeah......that can be rebuilt in a day or so.....LOL

Bridges on the sides of mountains..........gone........oh yeah....that can be done overnight as well..........LOL

But enjoy your TDS.

Wow...The OP trots out a three month old story about a different person than the one he proceeds to attack in successive rants...because why?
Because I want to...........that's why.....

I saw the corrupt politicians getting jailed..........thought it was the main one who happens to be under investigation and thought I'd stoke the dang fires...

Wasn't long ago your side was screaming Trump is a murderer......

So now I'm posting what really happeded.....instead of the nice gif of paper towels.

Wow...The OP trots out a three month old story about a different person than the one he proceeds to attack in successive rants...because why?

I saw the corrupt politicians getting jailed..........thought it was the main one who happens to be under investigation and thought I'd stoke the dang fires...

So now I'm posting what really happeded.....instead of the nice gif of paper towels.
We need infrastructure spending not more military spending.

Wow, the OP just used seven posts in a row to slam, slander and bash a Puerto Rican mayor who criticized Trump and his response to hurricane assistance and his link is not even about the mayor he is attacking. True story. He is attacking rhe wrong mayor. He either did not read his link or is just a totally dishonest promoter of fake news.

Fake News.
Prove it liar. You bastards NEVER own up to anything, it's always just more lies and half truths.
All anyone has to do for proof is read the link in the original post for this thread. OP's own link proves his rants are lies and fake news. Can you figure out how to go to post #1 and click on the link?

Yes this might be a little old but I just saw it and remember her political junk on the news that the left here were going bat shit crazy over. On how Trump was killing so many in Puerto Rico. But the one that was there CHAMPION is in Jail for corruption. Pocketing Hud funds.........and their corrupt utility would force bribes from the people there to turn on their power, including Hospitals...............

Back when the left was saying how evil Trump was and was killing people in Puerto Rico we were saying the Mayor and Gov't there was corrupt. Well.............Trump was right and we were right.........The crooked FAKE MAYOR went to jail.

Enjoy.

Puerto Rican mayor, two other gov officials arrested on corruption charges - NY Daily News

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — A mayor and two former government officials in Puerto Rico face public corruption charges in separate cases that involve a total of $8 million in federal and local funds, authorities said Thursday.

That's not who was arrested. We've been over this here a few times already.

Here is the real story.

Puerto Rico mayor, two others arrested on corruption charges

You kids and your fake news....SMH.

We need infrastructure spending not more military spending.
Puerto Rico grid is being totally rebuilt..........nearly 60,000 power poles and main transmission lines repaired replaced......I work in the electrical trade.......That is no small task.....

In regards to temp power........yeah.......we can power a whole lot of stuff up quick when it's there.........We do it here all the time in industrial.....

They transported a lot of equipment in a short amount of time and put up key power points back up.........A record for the Corps......better than Katrina.........and yet the whole Dog and Pony show was how nothing was being done..........which is utter BS.....

Again........I saw the jailed thread and posted it.....then saw the blogger misled that the San Juan mayor didn't get caught........YET.....she is under investigation........

Then the Big Dog and pony show over Whitefish..........they did an amazing job early on.......every one complained they were overpaid..........how so.........they got stiffed on the bill by the local utility.............why the pulled out............LACK OF PAYMENT.

Enjoy.

That's not who was arrested. We've been over this here a few times already.

Here is the real story.

Puerto Rico mayor, two others arrested on corruption charges

You kids and your fake news....SMH.

I retracted after finding it out asshat.............but I will continue to post the truth of what they did after that storm.............which was massive.

Tell me the effort wasn't massive..............hmmm.............

Wow, the OP just used seven posts in a row to slam, slander and bash a Puerto Rican mayor who criticized Trump and his response to hurricane assistance and his link is not even about the mayor he is attacking. True story. He is attacking rhe wrong mayor. He either did not read his link or is just a totally dishonest promoter of fake news.

Fake News.
Prove it liar. You bastards NEVER own up to anything, it's always just more lies and half truths.
All anyone has to do for proof is read the link in the original post for this thread. OP's own link proves his rants are lies and fake news. Can you figure out how to go to post #1 and click on the link?
Links proof nothing tard.

So.........mountains of supplies came in.............not to mention contractors.......rebuilding the place........a river changed course during that storm and went straight through a city there............The Corp- of Engineers had to build a GIANT TEMP DAM to get the water back to where it used to go.......so the city could stop flooding...............

I bet you think that could be done overnight..........LOL

Not to mention the main Dam there overflowed and destroyed the spillways..............GONE......TOAST.......oh yeah......that can be rebuilt in a day or so.....LOL

Bridges on the sides of mountains..........gone........oh yeah....that can be done overnight as well..........LOL

But enjoy your TDS.

3000 died from lack of care ....AFTER the hurricane

Trump tossed paper towels and blamed a mayor

US Military Delivers Goods Directly in Puerto Rico as Local Government Falls Short

The U.S. government is taking over the reins of relief efforts in Puerto Rico, after the local government has failed to properly deliver to the people in need the food, water, medicine, and other supplies arriving at the territory’s ports following the devastation of Hurricane Maria. On Oct. 8, troops began handing out the supplies directly.

This was a shift, the Miami Herald reported, from previous methods where relief supplies were delivered to 10 regional staging areas in Puerto Rico, and the local mayors “were largely responsible for arranging pick-up and distribution.” It noted the militarizing of the relief efforts was done as some of the local mayors “stumble on the job.”

CNBC reported on Sept. 28 that 9,500 cargo containers of medicine, food, and other goods were stuck at the port of San Juan. Rumors began to swirl locally that truck drivers were on strike, or that government corruption was preventing the goods from reaching the people.

President Donald Trump stated on Twitter on Sept. 30, “Results of recovery efforts will speak much louder than complaints by San Juan Mayor. Doing everything we can to help great people of PR!”

The U.S. military was forced to change policy in Puerto Rico when the goods were piling up in the docks because of the Puerto Rican Gov't and the union strikes......

I remember talking about how some of the relief food spoiled because of incompetent people in Puerto Rico. I also remember the vast majority of this board mocking me and claiming mre's or whatever they are called don't spoil even though I wasn't talking about rations.
Low and behold look at the beginning of this video.

Can’t take the Liberals rant on Trump about Puerto Rico seriously while they ignore te rampid corruption and hypocrisy of Yullin Cruz.

Fake News.
Links proof nothing tard.
Link used in this case was used by the OP in the original opening post as proof and evidence to support his OP and following half-dozen posts. Instead, the link in question disproves the OP. Makes the original allegations for this thread fake dishonest lies.

Forum List

Back