Puerto Rican Mayor and others arrested for corruption

The entire island is CORRUPT, and Far Leftist (same thing). We need to cut them loose!

Wow, the OP just used seven posts in a row to slam, slander and bash a Puerto Rican mayor who criticized Trump and his response to hurricane assistance and his link is not even about the mayor he is attacking. True story. He is attacking rhe wrong mayor. He either did not read his link or is just a totally dishonest promoter of fake news.

Fake News.
Prove it liar. You bastards NEVER own up to anything, it's always just more lies and half truths.

Wow, the OP just used seven posts in a row to slam, slander and bash a Puerto Rican mayor who criticized Trump and his response to hurricane assistance and his link is not even about the mayor he is attacking. True story. He is attacking rhe wrong mayor. He either did not read his link or is just a totally dishonest promoter of fake news.

Fake News.

The OP doesn’t care if what he posts is truthful or not.

That is the one area where he is very honest; he will be the first to tell you that he doesn’t care about accuracy.
No, the OP is not a liberal, that 's what you skanks do daily.

I admitted after finding it that it wasn't the San Juan mayor who got arrested.........others did and show the corruption down there.

During the attack machine's Trump killed them BS........I posted article after article showing the recovery efforts........and they were discarded time and time again in the liberal echo chamber.........

The effort was massive..........the effort was immediate.............and the Puerto Rican gov't is corrupt........I still remember the one video I posted in those threads....of a small hospital without power.......yet they had received 6 generators and donations but couldn't hook them up because the Puerto Rican gov't had to approve the dang permit to power up........ridiculous and now the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall together.........they needed to bribe the gov't to get their dang power hooked back up.

Corrupt as hell ...........playing politics and lining their dang pockets in a disaster then blaming it on others.

Wfish1

Whitefish repaired 2 main transmission lines for Puerto Rico.......One of which crossed the Island mountains......they did it with helocopters and flying through the air lineman..........it was one of 3 critical lines to provide power to Puerto Rico..........they also repaired the main grid line on the North coastline............

After all of that............Preppa and Puerto Rico stiffed them on the bill..........and the document above is the law suit trying to get paid.

Fake News.
OP has been talking to himself since 6:25 a.m. :)
Talking to myself...............nope.............putting up some information..........

Now............how's your Puerto Rican Hero doing...................under investigation and others jailed........for corruption.

This was put up because not long ago the left here was screaming on how Trump killed all those in Puerto Rico........

So STFU.
How is your Trump hero doing?

Under investigation and key aids jailed for corruption
Tax evasion old charges and perjury charges from a group of corrupt FBI guys.......who got fired right and left......so biased that the entire FBI has to do training because of them..............

It's not over............but your side is hoping the investigation will drag on..........so the statute of limitations can expire before they can get charged with their crimes.
Investigations of Trump are more damning than the ones of Puerto Rican officials........Collusion, obstruction of justice, malfeasance, Money Laundering, tax fraud........Treason

I admitted after finding it that it wasn't the San Juan mayor who got arrested.........others did and show the corruption down there.

During the attack machine's Trump killed them BS........I posted article after article showing the recovery efforts........and they were discarded time and time again in the liberal echo chamber.........

The effort was massive..........the effort was immediate.............and the Puerto Rican gov't is corrupt........I still remember the one video I posted in those threads....of a small hospital without power.......yet they had received 6 generators and donations but couldn't hook them up because the Puerto Rican gov't had to approve the dang permit to power up........ridiculous and now the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall together.........they needed to bribe the gov't to get their dang power hooked back up.

Corrupt as hell ...........playing politics and lining their dang pockets in a disaster then blaming it on others.

Trump gave a half assed relief effort........3000 died from lack of care

But I’m sure the paper towels were appreciated

Whitefish halting Puerto Rico power repairs, claiming it's owed $83 million - CNN

According to the company, its work in Puerto Rico has involved more than 500 contractors and subcontractors.
"It may have not been the best business decision coming to work for a bankrupt island," Techmanski told CNN. "We were assured PREPA was getting support from FEMA and there was money available to pay us for 100% of our work."

BS............the relief effort was massive.......within a few weeks FEMA powered up San Juan with a temp 500 MW generator..........Whitefish came in with almost no payment up front and restored the main grid line to San Juan within a couple of months..........leaving the local repair work to the Preppa utility......

And as I just posted they GOT STIFFED ON THE BILL............nice huh..........In court all over the place.......sub contractors not getting paid......and their company not getting paid..........

In regards to supplies............they are massive...........oh and the local union went on strike........right during the storm........probably because they knew the country would stiff them as well...............

Place was a wreck before the storms even hit.

BS............the relief effort was massive.......within a few weeks FEMA powered up San Juan with a temp 500 MW generator..........Whitefish came in with almost no payment up front and restored the main grid line to San Juan within a couple of months..........leaving the local repair work to the Preppa utility......

And as I just posted they GOT STIFFED ON THE BILL............nice huh..........In court all over the place.......sub contractors not getting paid......and their company not getting paid..........

In regards to supplies............they are massive...........oh and the local union went on strike........right during the storm........probably because they knew the country would stiff them as well...............

3000 people died from a lack of medical care, contaminated water, spreading disease

Trump offered paper towels

3000 people died from a lack of medical care, contaminated water, spreading disease

Trump offered paper towels
BS.............massive supplies were brought in and you go to one case where Trump threw paper towels........LOL

Preppa wanted to be the key player...........The Army Corp disagreed.........So they hired Whitefish........they came in and brought in a whole bunch of sub contractors........then Preppa stiffed them on the bill..........bunch of Sub Contractors didn't get paid..........Whitefish pulled out after restoring main transmission lines after the so called FBI stink..........and Whitefish had to bail because Preppa didn't pay them .............

Why I showed the court document.............Corrupt as hell .........Preppa and the Gov't there...........

Over 90 Billion in relief money was approved by Trump for all the disasters..........Lion's share to Puerto Rico.....and the gov't there lined their pockets with it.

After Whitefish got stiffed.............

Flour Daniels got an even bigger contract.........hell I've worked for them before.......still have a journeyman card with them...........LOL
Puerto Rico's path to restore power shifts after Whitefish exit - F3News

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, which is leading the federal power restoration effort, said it plans to boost the size of a key contract awarded to Fluor Corp by $600 million, to $840 million, according to a government filing.

The Army Corps said it was modifying the contract to ensure “continued execution of the critical repair and restoration of the electric power grid in Puerto Rico.”

It comes a day after Puerto Rican Governor Ricardo Rossello and the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) said they would cancel a $300 million contract with Whitefish Energy Holdings, after an uproar over the deal’s provisions and the tiny Montana company’s lack of experience with projects of such a large size.

Fluor, which declined comment, was already in the process of bringing in people to help restore transmission and distribution of power to the U.S. territory. Hurricane Maria knocked out power to all 3.4 million residents of Puerto Rico, and only about 30 percent of power has been restored nearly six weeks later.

“Puerto Rican Mayor and others arrested for corruption”

Having nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that Trump failed miserably to respond to the disaster, that Trump continues to lie about his failure, to lie about the number of those killed by the storm, and to dishonor those who lost their lives.

The OP is just as reprehensible as Trump.

Yes this might be a little old but I just saw it and remember her political junk on the news that the left here were going bat shit crazy over. On how Trump was killing so many in Puerto Rico. But the one that was there CHAMPION is in Jail for corruption. Pocketing Hud funds.........and their corrupt utility would force bribes from the people there to turn on their power, including Hospitals...............

Back when the left was saying how evil Trump was and was killing people in Puerto Rico we were saying the Mayor and Gov't there was corrupt. Well.............Trump was right and we were right.........The crooked FAKE MAYOR went to jail.

Enjoy.

Puerto Rican mayor, two other gov officials arrested on corruption charges - NY Daily News

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — A mayor and two former government officials in Puerto Rico face public corruption charges in separate cases that involve a total of $8 million in federal and local funds, authorities said Thursday.

Your thread premise is a lie – consistent with the fact that most on the right are liars and completely dishonest.

“Puerto Rican Mayor and others arrested for corruption”

Having nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that Trump failed miserably to respond to the disaster, that Trump continues to lie about his failure, to lie about the number of those killed by the storm, and to dishonor those who lost their lives.

The OP is just as reprehensible as Trump.
Trump declared right off the bat that Puerto Rico should not expect too much aid........after all.......they are not REAL Americans

Yes this might be a little old but I just saw it and remember her political junk on the news that the left here were going bat shit crazy over. On how Trump was killing so many in Puerto Rico. But the one that was there CHAMPION is in Jail for corruption. Pocketing Hud funds.........and their corrupt utility would force bribes from the people there to turn on their power, including Hospitals...............

Back when the left was saying how evil Trump was and was killing people in Puerto Rico we were saying the Mayor and Gov't there was corrupt. Well.............Trump was right and we were right.........The crooked FAKE MAYOR went to jail.

Enjoy.

Puerto Rican mayor, two other gov officials arrested on corruption charges - NY Daily News

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — A mayor and two former government officials in Puerto Rico face public corruption charges in separate cases that involve a total of $8 million in federal and local funds, authorities said Thursday.

Your thread premise is a lie – consistent with the fact that most on the right are liars and completely dishonest.

I recanted the initial allegation............perhaps your side could do the same........LOL

Doesn't matter..........the Gov't of Puerto Rico is corrupt as hell........and they are stiffing the workers who rebuilt the grid..........and saved their butts........and then sending the utility companies very large tax bills for the work they did..........

Trypical liberal gov't...........bankrupt morally and financially...................

They got the main lines up in 2 months......and restored main critical power to San Juan within weeks......

They put 600 of these generators into Puerto Rico

Enjoy.

Wrong Mayor.

A "little" old? This is almost 3 months old -
Funny though - I love that your angry POS video features a picture of San Juan Mayor Cruz, when she was not involved.
Additionally entertaining is the tag - "Trump vindicated".
You found one corrupt mayor? WoW - that's AMAZING - (LY stupid).
The Trump Admin is THE most corrupt in US history - Many witches bagged and many more to come. :)

29-5-years-republican-28-years-democrat-obama-administration-8-32039206.png

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Emergency Temporary Power Team sets new record for generator installations in Puerto Rico > Headquarters U.S. Army Corps of Engineers > News Release Article View

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – Task Force Puerto Rico’s, Emergency Temporary Power Planning and Response Team (PRT) from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Albuquerque District installed its 311th temporary generator October 28th in support of Hurricane Maria response and recovery efforts, setting a new record for generator installations.

After being hit by two hurricanes, the second a category four, within 12 days, the small Caribbean island’s aged and fragile power grid faltered under force of Hurricane Maria’s 155 mile per hour winds.

“The previous mark of 310 generators installed was set during Hurricane Katrina response efforts in 2007,” said Mobile District Commander, Col. James DeLapp. “The temporary power mission in Puerto Rico has surpassed the previous mark and continues to climb.”

As of October 31, the team has installed 366 generators and is currently averaging approximately twenty installations a day. “At this rate, we could easily double the installation number of the previous record and the big difference is these will likely be in place for months,” said DeLapp.

The Emergency Power PRT, one of seven in the Corps, teams with the U.S. Army 249th Engineer Battalion “Prime Power,” and partners with contractors to tackle the daunting mission of providing life-saving power generation to the island that was lost over 80 percent of its power following Hurricane Maria.

The 366 generators currently installed throughout Puerto Rico are providing more than 122 megawatts of power to 48 hospitals, 44 waste water facilities, 190 water pumps, 30 emergency services facilities, 10 airports and many other critical facilities. With the Puerto Rico’s power grid operating at approximately 30 percent of pre-storm capacity, the ability to provide generators for critical facilities continues to be a high priority for the PRT.

Forum List

Back