Public Education Failing

You won't get them until the Department of Education is dissolved and the teacher's unions broken.

I will ask you again, for I don't know how many times, what do teacher's unions have to do with your brain-dead offspring sucking at math and reading?

They increase the difficulty of removing dead wood from the staff, and generally support Progressive nonsense.

My largely homeschooled offspring has a PhD and three published books under his belt.

I had high school students who refuse, not just don't know, but refuse to learn their multiplication tables.

They should then be moved into vocational training. Not everyone can handle the academic path.

A Small Tale Of Woe And Redemption: In second grade, I was a straight-A student. Catholic school. I was called to the front and asked to recite the 9X table. I choked. I hadn't refused anything, mind you. Just momentarily choked.

I got three good whacks on the back of the legs with a map pointer, and sent back to my seat.

The next day, I got the same request. I recited it perfectly, forwards and backwards.

Sometimes, children need to be persuaded to do something that is in their best interest. Unfortunately, society no longer permits that.

Don't you ever get tired of trotting out the same old bullshit excuses and forcing us to show how big of a dumbass you are?

No. "Facts is facts."

I guess you oppose due process.

Not at all. I do however oppose processes that stretch.

How about I walk into your place of employment and demand that you be fired

My yard puppies would eat your buttocks before you got the words out.

You won't get them until the Department of Education is dissolved and the teacher's unions broken.
If the Corpies Own a Man's Work, They Own That Man

You sneak in your parasite corporate Masters' fear of unions into something about educational methods, which teachers' unions have no control over.

If you're not a union man, you're not a man at all. You're a child, dependent on the will of GreedHead morons who can't make a profit without cheating you.
I'm my own man. A union drone is no different than a company drone. I've worked with both, and the union thug can be treacherous and very nasty.

I will ask you again, for I don't know how many times, what do teacher's unions have to do with your brain-dead offspring sucking at math and reading?

They increase the difficulty of removing dead wood from the staff, and generally support Progressive nonsense.

My largely homeschooled offspring has a PhD and three published books under his belt.

I had high school students who refuse, not just don't know, but refuse to learn their multiplication tables.

They should then be moved into vocational training. Not everyone can handle the academic path.

A Small Tale Of Woe And Redemption: In second grade, I was a straight-A student. Catholic school. I was called to the front and asked to recite the 9X table. I choked. I hadn't refused anything, mind you. Just momentarily choked.

I got three good whacks on the back of the legs with a map pointer, and sent back to my seat.

The next day, I got the same request. I recited it perfectly, forwards and backwards.

Sometimes, children need to be persuaded to do something that is in their best interest. Unfortunately, society no longer permits that.

Don't you ever get tired of trotting out the same old bullshit excuses and forcing us to show how big of a dumbass you are?

No. "Facts is facts."

Can't address the question, huh? Typical public education hater!

Get over yourself, dumbass! No one is impressed with your cloak of stupidity!

No. "Facts is facts."

Can't address the question, huh? Typical public education hater!

Get over yourself, dumbass!
Public education is failing. It has nothing to do with hating or liking. It needs fixing. Looks like the left isn't gonna do it and will probably gripe and moan and do all they can to muck it up.

No. "Facts is facts."

Can't address the question, huh?

Hmmm, which question?

That would realy make me want to turn back the clock to high school! I can not tell you how many times I heard a catholic girl wisper in my ear on Saterday night "Ah, the hell with it I'm goin to confession tomarrow!" I would be thinking that there was no way in hell I was telling father Ray about this! I ll wait and tell some guy in Rome, or on my death bed!

No. "Facts is facts."

Hmmm, which question?

I gave you numerous opportunities to explain your reasoning and you clutched up!

No. "Facts is facts."

Hmmm, which question?

I gave you numerous opportunities to explain your reasoning and you clutched up!

You are confused. I answered all questions.

That would realy make me want to turn back the clock to high school! I can not tell you how many times I heard a catholic girl wisper in my ear on Saterday night "Ah, the hell with it I'm goin to confession tomarrow!" I would be thinking that there was no way in hell I was telling father Ray about this! I ll wait and tell some guy in Rome, or on my death bed!

No. "Facts is facts."

Hmmm, which question?

You are confused. I answered all questions.

If that is the case, you get a grade of zero as none were correct.

Dunno what they're like these days. Used to be medieval tough.

They are not.

I rather thought not.

Yeah, they are pretty much like regular high schools now.
It’s true. My nephew goes to the best private school in Michigan and he said they let the skaters skate by as long as daddy’s check clears.

Threaten em with Catholic school........

Dunno what they're like these days. Used to be medieval tough.

They are not.

I rather thought not.

Yeah, they are pretty much like regular high schools now.
It’s true. My nephew goes to the best private school in Michigan and he said they let the skaters skate by as long as daddy’s check clears.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

Forum List

Back