Typical of public education...

Haha, as soon as I saw the title of your OP I knew there was going to be a typo or something in your OP explanation that sounded stupid. You never fail to disappoint! A little bit of advice, when you try and diss on education be sure to give your posts an extra careful proofread... Typical of the uneducated...
To also note: Should the placement of the OP originate in Education and not Politics?
Who are you to judge? Impertinent. Fear the fate of Dave (-:

Haha, as soon as I saw the title of your OP I knew there was going to be a typo or something in your OP explanation that sounded stupid. You never fail to disappoint! A little bit of advice, when you try and diss on education be sure to give your posts an extra careful proofread... Typical of the uneducated...
I'm searching for the description of the above pointless argument.
Pees on public Ed but we haven't got 75 years of an alternate system to compare it with.

and yet nothing about the OP . hmmmm grammer police, you were a hall monitor eh?

• Banned
The reason why this country is behind… Public education

No surprise. Hell in England they are doing away with analog clocks in schools because students can tell time by them
Analog clocks are obsolete
Because you cannot read them?
Do you set your smartphone’s clock to analog? Nope.

Do you complain that kids don’t know how to use a slide rule? No, because that’s also obsolete.

No surprise. Hell in England they are doing away with analog clocks in schools because students can tell time by them
Analog clocks are obsolete
Because you cannot read them?
Do you set your smartphone’s clock to analog? Nope.

Do you complain that kids don’t know how to use a slide rule? No, because that’s also obsolete.
Actually I prefer analog clocks always have

Because red states suck at education. If u eliminate red state scores the US school system rockets up the world wide rankings .

California's average SAT in 2017 was 1055, New York's 1052....compared to Iowa's 1275 and Kansas 1260. Illinois wasn't bad at 1115 but I doubt the average in Chicago was that high.

The dumbest generation has arrived.

Easy there! Show respect! The Democrats have planned ahead! Doubleplusgood!

These heroes shall rebuild our infrastructure, under the direction of those of the magnificent Inner Party elite who become engineers.

These glorious laborers will supply the shovel labor and the monkey work. They won't be capable of anything else for work.

In return, they will get their gin and TV entertainments.

Every dictatorship needs a proletariat.

Happy International Worker's Day. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back