Public Education Failing

Dunno what they're like these days. Used to be medieval tough.
Kindergarten (1959) up halfway through second grade when my mom finally put me in public school. The nuns refused to used my first name, it wasn't Catholic enough...........

Dunno what they're like these days. Used to be medieval tough.
Kindergarten (1959) up halfway through second grade when my mom finally put me in public school. The nuns refused to used my first name, it wasn't Catholic enough...........

Except for one three-month period, I spent all of my school days in the Inquisition. I was three years ahead of you.

They never broke me. :113:

I bet ya'll learned more in Catholic school than the kids are in public school these days.

I bet ya'll learned more in Catholic school than the kids are in public school these days.

We learned more than the kids in public schools in THOSE days as well.

Learning was a matter of survival in Catholic schools. No excuses were acceptable. :auiqs.jpg:

Single moms and an immigration policy designed to increase the demographics with the worst education outcomes.

You won't get them until the Department of Education is dissolved and the teacher's unions broken.

I will ask you again, for I don't know how many times, what do teacher's unions have to do with your brain-dead offspring sucking at math and reading?

I had high school students who refuse, not just don't know, but refuse to learn their multiplication tables.

Ask them what 12 time 7 is and you will get a blank stare equivalent to the one of the face of a liberal when they are asked about evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians!

You won't get them until the Department of Education is dissolved and the teacher's unions broken.
If the Corpies Own a Man's Work, They Own That Man

You sneak in your parasite corporate Masters' fear of unions into something about educational methods, which teachers' unions have no control over.

If you're not a union man, you're not a man at all. You're a child, dependent on the will of GreedHead morons who can't make a profit without cheating you.

Duped by the Duopoly Into Blaming Only Half of It

The GreedHead business tyrants want employees who are used to being bored and passively accepting what is done to them, all without reward. That way, they'll go through the same thing on a job if at least they get paid, which is how they accept being paid the least the rich parasites can get away with.

I will ask you again, for I don't know how many times, what do teacher's unions have to do with your brain-dead offspring sucking at math and reading?

They increase the difficulty of removing dead wood from the staff, and generally support Progressive nonsense.

My largely homeschooled offspring has a PhD and three published books under his belt.

I had high school students who refuse, not just don't know, but refuse to learn their multiplication tables.

They should then be moved into vocational training. Not everyone can handle the academic path.

A Small Tale Of Woe And Redemption: In second grade, I was a straight-A student. Catholic school. I was called to the front and asked to recite the 9X table. I choked. I hadn't refused anything, mind you. Just momentarily choked.

I got three good whacks on the back of the legs with a map pointer, and sent back to my seat.

The next day, I got the same request. I recited it perfectly, forwards and backwards.

Sometimes, children need to be persuaded to do something that is in their best interest. Unfortunately, society no longer permits that.

If the Corpies Own a Man's Work, They Own That Man

You sneak in your parasite corporate Masters' fear of unions into something about educational methods, which teachers' unions have no control over.

If you're not a union man, you're not a man at all.

Too funny. Member, WGAE.

They increase the difficulty of removing dead wood from the staff, and generally support Progressive nonsense.

My largely homeschooled offspring has a PhD and three published books under his belt.

They should then be moved into vocational training. Not everyone can handle the academic path.

A Small Tale Of Woe And Redemption: In second grade, I was a straight-A student. Catholic school. I was called to the front and asked to recite the 9X table. I choked. I hadn't refused anything, mind you. Just momentarily choked.

I got three good whacks on the back of the legs with a map pointer, and sent back to my seat.

The next day, I got the same request. I recited it perfectly, forwards and backwards.

Sometimes, children need to be persuaded to do something that is in their best interest. Unfortunately, society no longer permits that.

Don't you ever get tired of trotting out the same old bullshit excuses and forcing us to show how big of a dumbass you are?

I guess you oppose due process. How about I walk into your place of employment and demand that you be fired and your boss turns around to you and says "Pack your shit, Billy! You're out of here!" Would you find that acceptable?

Forum List

Back