Psychopathic death cultist Bolton to use Iranian terrorgroup against Iran

Maybe if calculations of all these wrongs are rite could be discerned & tabulated prior to the 22nd century survival of the fittest fascists pedophilia trade wouldn't have those psychopathic death cultist results of Byrd's drug trafficking KKK churchstate cops, Rehnquist's thieving US Constitution arsonists, the burning Bush's patriot act of 9/11 & Bolton's Islam terror groups might be more than just "serve the Pope or die" & "death to the infidels" of humanity left alive.
Absolutely off the deep end!!!!! I love it!!!!!!! :lmao:

So which of the death cults you in since there could be odds on whether Bolton's Iranian terror group might be aimed against the US as the burning Bush's Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11.
I'm in the human death cult, we've proven over and over how ready we are at self destruction. :thup:

However it appears to be a mystery as to what species you belong to. I do have a question, how long have you suffered from delusions of relevance? :dunno:

Wouldn't have considered there was a 21st century Joseph Mengele world wide web species internment as to why the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate death cult, West Nazi Germany Virginia & a supreme swastika up Uranus court got thousands of Americans killed for 9/11 instead of making all the Jews pay Islam & Christianity for the Holocaust.
giphy.gif
Doing the Roy Rodgers in Buck Rodgers time since all those death cults need more master race races as entertainment ?

Absolutely off the deep end!!!!! I love it!!!!!!! :lmao:

So which of the death cults you in since there could be odds on whether Bolton's Iranian terror group might be aimed against the US as the burning Bush's Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11.
I'm in the human death cult, we've proven over and over how ready we are at self destruction. :thup:

However it appears to be a mystery as to what species you belong to. I do have a question, how long have you suffered from delusions of relevance? :dunno:

Wouldn't have considered there was a 21st century Joseph Mengele world wide web species internment as to why the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate death cult, West Nazi Germany Virginia & a supreme swastika up Uranus court got thousands of Americans killed for 9/11 instead of making all the Jews pay Islam & Christianity for the Holocaust.
giphy.gif
Doing the Roy Rodgers in Buck Rodgers time since all those death cults need more master race races as entertainment ?
giphy.gif

As if there still aren't enough US death cult terror groups in sociopsychopathic human farming Fourth Reich of Byrd's drug trafficking KKK churchstate, Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception supreme swastika up Uranus court, the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate & those burning Bush's patriot act of 9/11 emulating Roy Rodgers dressed in Buck Rodgers space is the place Dalek uniforms for a more perfect Islam-Christian pedophilia slavery trade business to exterminate......

Still probably a waste of time some 40 years later since the master race master plan of the Catholic Church assassination of JFK for a drug trafficking invasion of the US to collect on his death just as the Islam "death to the infidels" invasion of suicide bombers into US business to collect from one nation under God..

Bolton wants a regime change in Iran before 2019! Therefore, he wants to use the Iranian MEK terror-sect ("employable, vivid opposition"), that was removed from the terror list by Hillary Clinton in 2012. Even Americans got killed by them. So again, we see the deep state connection: Clinton - Bolton - Trump. All those who warned of Clinton starting WWIII can now be seen frenetically cheering Trump who is eager to start WWIII. However, MEK comprises only a few thousand members, they are unable to perform a regime change for Uncle Sam. But we cannot expect psychopaths to either know or care. They just want blood.

Translate:
Nach Ausstieg aus Atomabkommen: John Boltons blutige Pläne für den Iran

Iranian Group M.E.K. Wins Removal From U.S. Terrorist List

everybody hate M.E.K in iran .

Forum List

Back