Psychopathic death cultist Bolton to use Iranian terrorgroup against Iran

Who'd of guessed that star bellied sneeches with stars upon thars lynching enforcement comedians would be an offshoot death cultist terror group as Bolton has against the nonexistent US......
original.gif

You may very well think that as certainly don't have to be a rocket scientist to theorize you've been national religion cross conditioned way beyond therapy in that immaculate crazy conception mental masturbation as Rehnquist's SCOTUS jurisprudence logic of an immaculate drug conception gives standing to get paid, being the best Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality super ego a pyramid scheme can produce as the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK immaculate drug conceptions to protect & serve what, in all probability were Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount prior to 9/11 as Bolton uses an Iranian terrorist group
Welp, this is the best little insane asylum on the interwebz, looks like you'll fit right in. I hope you brought your own straight jacket, we have run out of size extra super crazy.

Looks like you've paid far too much for a seat on one of those flying rock pyramids to the stars......
You mean one of the ones you're piloting......... :eusa-whistle:

You can keep hoping there's enough pseudoscience for that immaculate piloting conception as Rehnquist's hope of the national religion supreme pseudoscience immaculate drug conception for not being anything more than an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality as does ChrisLunatic beach crazed tan hope for.

You may very well think that as certainly don't have to be a rocket scientist to theorize you've been national religion cross conditioned way beyond therapy in that immaculate crazy conception mental masturbation as Rehnquist's SCOTUS jurisprudence logic of an immaculate drug conception gives standing to get paid, being the best Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality super ego a pyramid scheme can produce as the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK immaculate drug conceptions to protect & serve what, in all probability were Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount prior to 9/11 as Bolton uses an Iranian terrorist group
Welp, this is the best little insane asylum on the interwebz, looks like you'll fit right in. I hope you brought your own straight jacket, we have run out of size extra super crazy.

Looks like you've paid far too much for a seat on one of those flying rock pyramids to the stars......
You mean one of the ones you're piloting......... :eusa-whistle:

You can keep hoping there's enough pseudoscience for that immaculate piloting conception as Rehnquist's hope of the national religion supreme pseudoscience immaculate drug conception for not being anything more than an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality as does ChrisLunatic beach crazed tan hope for.
Wrong again but don't let that stop you. :rofl:

I know Ringel will back me up on this, but your intransigent feral manipulator regarding the unprovoked perpendicular apparatus generator did not succumb with sufficient brevity according to the pseuo-myopic brain regurgitation. I can only conclude that you lack the prehensile saline progenitor responsible for the extrusion of nucleic derivatives through the responsible membrane of algorhythmic dispensary units.

I know Ringel will back me up on this, but your intransigent feral manipulator regarding the unprovoked perpendicular apparatus generator did not succumb with sufficient brevity according to the pseuo-myopic brain regurgitation. I can only conclude that you lack the prehensile saline progenitor responsible for the extrusion of nucleic derivatives through the responsible membrane of algorhythmic dispensary units.
It appears he (and I use that term lightly) is the embodiment of the Westboroan version of radical, fundamentalist humanism. I will luxuriate autogenously with utter hilarity his declamatory acrimony.

It appears he (and I use that term lightly) is the embodiment of the Westboroan version of radical, fundamentalist humanism. I will luxuriate autogenously with utter hilarity his declamatory acrimony.

Walk on water ChristHitler psychopathic death cult superegos seem to be in need of 22nd century medical diagnoses capabilities, unfortunately space being the place for the human race will be fried & freeze dried all over the place before then.

Walk on water ChristHitler psychopathic death cult superegos seem to be in need of 22nd century medical diagnoses capabilities, unfortunately space being the place for the human race will be fried & freeze dried all over the place before then.
We needed a new chew toy here, it would appear you were destined to fulfill that role. :thup: :lol:

We needed a new chew toy here, it would appear you were destined to fulfill that role. :thup: :lol:

Maybe if calculations of all these wrongs are rite could be discerned & tabulated prior to the 22nd century survival of the fittest fascists pedophilia trade wouldn't have those psychopathic death cultist results of Byrd's drug trafficking KKK churchstate cops, Rehnquist's thieving US Constitution arsonists, the burning Bush's patriot act of 9/11 & Bolton's Islam terror groups might be more than just "serve the Pope or die" & "death to the infidels" of humanity left alive.

Maybe if calculations of all these wrongs are rite could be discerned & tabulated prior to the 22nd century survival of the fittest fascists pedophilia trade wouldn't have those psychopathic death cultist results of Byrd's drug trafficking KKK churchstate cops, Rehnquist's thieving US Constitution arsonists, the burning Bush's patriot act of 9/11 & Bolton's Islam terror groups might be more than just "serve the Pope or die" & "death to the infidels" of humanity left alive.
Absolutely off the deep end!!!!! I love it!!!!!!! :lmao:

So which of the death cults you in since there could be odds on whether Bolton's Iranian terror group might be aimed against the US as the burning Bush's Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11.

So which of the death cults you in since there could be odds on whether Bolton's Iranian terror group might be aimed against the US as the burning Bush's Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11.
I'm in the human death cult, we've proven over and over how ready we are at self destruction. :thup:

However it appears to be a mystery as to what species you belong to. I do have a question, how long have you suffered from delusions of relevance? :dunno:

I'm in the human death cult, we've proven over and over how ready we are at self destruction. :thup:

However it appears to be a mystery as to what species you belong to. I do have a question, how long have you suffered from delusions of relevance? :dunno:

Apparently there's no relevance between equal justice under law & one nation under God, so the national religion propaganda of a Christian Nation is unfortunately a delusion to all others than those in the Islam pyramid scheme who aren't like Dalek death cults; but what else could so much pseudo science create in self destruction of pedophilia mentalities .

Apparently there's no relevance between equal justice under law & one nation under God, so the national religion propaganda of a Christian Nation is unfortunately a delusion to all others than those in the Islam pyramid scheme who aren't like Dalek death cults; but what else could so much pseudo science create in self destruction of pedophilia mentalities .
Have you considered writing comedy? You'd have to work on your punch lines but it could be a good career move.

Bolton wants a regime change in Iran before 2019! Therefore, he wants to use the Iranian MEK terror-sect ("employable, vivid opposition"), that was removed from the terror list by Hillary Clinton in 2012. Even Americans got killed by them. So again, we see the deep state connection: Clinton - Bolton - Trump. All those who warned of Clinton starting WWIII can now be seen frenetically cheering Trump who is eager to start WWIII. However, MEK comprises only a few thousand members, they are unable to perform a regime change for Uncle Sam. But we cannot expect psychopaths to either know or care. They just want blood.

Translate:
Nach Ausstieg aus Atomabkommen: John Boltons blutige Pläne für den Iran

Iranian Group M.E.K. Wins Removal From U.S. Terrorist List

If it wasn't for the M.E.K. we never would have been aware of Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Well, chew all you want, my friend, but make sure not to swallow. I wouldn't want you to catch anything there, and that looks like a particularly virulent brand of batshit crazy .

Bolton wants a regime change in Iran before 2019! Therefore, he wants to use the Iranian MEK terror-sect ("employable, vivid opposition"), that was removed from the terror list by Hillary Clinton in 2012. Even Americans got killed by them. So again, we see the deep state connection: Clinton - Bolton - Trump. All those who warned of Clinton starting WWIII can now be seen frenetically cheering Trump who is eager to start WWIII. However, MEK comprises only a few thousand members, they are unable to perform a regime change for Uncle Sam. But we cannot expect psychopaths to either know or care. They just want blood.

Translate:

If it wasn't for the M.E.K. we never would have been aware of Iran's nuclear weapons program.
You are not aware of a nuclear weapons program.

Translate:

Stupid liar.

Translate:

Stupid liar.
How many decades are going to keep that shit up?

Wouldn't have considered there was a 21st century Joseph Mengele world wide web species internment as to why the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate death cult, West Nazi Germany Virginia & a supreme swastika up Uranus court got thousands of Americans killed for 9/11 instead of making all the Jews pay Islam & Christianity for the Holocaust.

Wouldn't have considered there was a 21st century Joseph Mengele world wide web species internment as to why the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate death cult, West Nazi Germany Virginia & a supreme swastika up Uranus court got thousands of Americans killed for 9/11 instead of making all the Jews pay Islam & Christianity for the Holocaust.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back