Proving rape using social media?

CaféAuLait;6607470 said:
So many details are disturbing,,, but the one for which I can not for the life of me grasp is the transporting of her from one place to another. That takes some serious anti-social personality types.

And they were apparently secure in the knowledge that they could take her to all these places and no one would object to how they brutalized her.

I don't know if this information is already in this thread, but I was reading more about this case and found this too:

OH Bar Association: Disbar Jane Hanlin for Misconduct

http://www.change.org/petitions/oh-...utm_medium=email&utm_source=supporter_message

It is said that some of this occured in her home and one of the people in that room was also accepted into the police force. So it is not just the football supposed coverup but it also includes the fact that police canidates were involved and this girl may have been raped at the Prosecuting Attorney's home.

unbelievable.

CaféAuLait;6607470 said:
So many details are disturbing,,, but the one for which I can not for the life of me grasp is the transporting of her from one place to another. That takes some serious anti-social personality types.

And they were apparently secure in the knowledge that they could take her to all these places and no one would object to how they brutalized her.

I don't know if this information is already in this thread, but I was reading more about this case and found this too:

OH Bar Association: Disbar Jane Hanlin for Misconduct

http://www.change.org/petitions/oh-...utm_medium=email&utm_source=supporter_message

It is said that some of this occured in her home and one of the people in that room was also accepted into the police force. So it is not just the football supposed coverup but it also includes the fact that police canidates were involved and this girl may have been raped at the Prosecuting Attorney's home.

interesting....

they all need to hang!

CNN will have a segment on this tonight. 10 PM.

eta: Nothing new.

Attorneys for 2 boys spoke. One said, 'No conclusions can be drawn from the picture'.

The blogger that took screen shots of the comments and pictures spoke. She had lived in Steubenville and felt the football team was placed on a pedestal and protected.

Then Dr. Drew and other related experts. Sociopathic behavior is evident.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back