Prove it (or at least provide some evidence)!

Still no evidence That the richest 1% create jobs. How sad that so many believe this to be true but cannot offer any proof that it is so. The power of propaganda exposed for all but the willfully ignorant to contemplate.

So I guess you think the That the richest 1% put their money in mattresses?
Bury in the back yard?

Where do they put those "riches'?

I wrote a computer system for a "yacht" manufacturer.
They sold yachts I was paid because some "rich" guy bought a yacht!
I had a job!

So at least one "rich" guy didn't hide money in the mattress or bury in the back yard...

But according to your NAIVE ignorance.. that's where the wealthy put ALL their riches in their mattresses (which they have to buy right.. mattresses are made by people with jobs..oops...) or bury in the backyard!

Where oh where do they put their wealth???

Romney with his MBA and JD from Harvard understands economics and Govt regulation better than you and Obamination.

Oh, throw in his business experience too that made him a millionaire. He didn't pander a long-winded bloward book to make his money like your hero.

How many positions does Romeny have on this subject?

Yea, we've heard that before from Obama, who has what is honestly a superior education to Romney.

Still no evidence That the richest 1% create jobs. How sad that so many believe this to be true but cannot offer any proof that it is so. The power of propaganda exposed for all but the willfully ignorant to contemplate.

Bury in the back yard?

I had a job!

So at least one "rich" guy didn't hide money in the mattress or bury in the back yard...

But according to your NAIVE ignorance.. that's where the wealthy put ALL their riches in their mattresses (which they have to buy right.. mattresses are made by people with jobs..oops...) or bury in the backyard!

Lol, all you have shown is that it is consumers who create jobs, not specifically the wealthy.

So, you admit that the non-wealthy start businesses and create jobs. You didn't mean to, but there it is.
I've never denied it, so your ridiculous claim is just that.

Yet how many people did they employ before they were wealthy? How many people do they employ now?

Be honest with yourself for once.
They didn't employ more simply because they became wealthier!!! They employed more because the demand for their products increased and they needed more employees to meed the demand. If the demand for their products declines they will not employ more no matter how much their wealth increases from tax cuts.
Fat, drunk, and envious is no way to go through life, son.
Take your own advice for once in your life, hypocrite.
I would, if I was ever dishonest with myself.

It really isn't my fault that you can't see past the mindless memes you've been programmed with.

Romney with his MBA and JD from Harvard understands economics and Govt regulation better than you and Obamination.

Oh, throw in his business experience too that made him a millionaire. He didn't pander a long-winded bloward book to make his money like your hero.

How many positions does Romeny have on this subject?

Yea, we've heard that before from Obama, who has what is honestly a superior education to Romney.
What kind of grades did Dear Reader earn?

Oh, yeah. Nobody knows. Such information is verboten.

Bury in the back yard?

I had a job!

Lol, all you have shown is that it is consumers who create jobs, not specifically the wealthy.

How many yachts have you bought?

Yet how many people did they employ before they were wealthy? How many people do they employ now?

They didn't employ more simply because they became wealthier!!! They employed more because the demand for their products increased and they needed more employees to meed the demand. If the demand for their products declines they will not employ more no matter how much their wealth increases from tax cuts.

It really isn't my fault that you can't see past the mindless memes you've been programmed with.
You can't rebut the fact that demand rather than wealth determines how many people get employed so you stoop to petty personal insults.
Thank you.

If that is true, then why is it widely reported that he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1991 from Harvard Law School?

You can't rebut the fact that demand rather than wealth determines how many people get employed so you stoop to petty personal insults.
Thank you.
What do you think wealthy business owners do with their money? Do they buy solid gold yachts and mink spats? Or do they re-invest some of their wealth back into their business, allowing it to expand and hire more people?

So, you admit that the non-wealthy start businesses and create jobs. You didn't mean to, but there it is.

You know, a MBA does not stand for "Mom's Basement Associate"

Get out of there,go meet local business people and tell them your "theories" when they stop laughing they will set you straight

Thank you.
What do you think wealthy business owners do with their money? Do they buy solid gold yachts and mink spats? Or do they re-invest some of their wealth back into their business, allowing it to expand and hire more people?
If demand for their product is down they will not expand their business and hire more employees to produce more products the people won't buy no matter how much their taxes are cut. Demand for their products ALONE determines how many people are hired.

If there is a big demand for their products they will borrow money if necessary to expand and if there is no demand for their products they will not hire a single person even if taxes were zero and they had all the money in the world.

Bury in the back yard?

I had a job!

How many yachts have you bought?

Well, not a yacht, but I own a 32' Sailboat.

Thank you.
If demand for their product is down they will not expand their business and hire more employees to produce more products the people won't buy no matter how much their taxes are cut. Demand for their products ALONE determines how many people are hired.

If there is a big demand for their products they will borrow money if necessary to expand and if there is no demand for their products they will not hire a single person even if taxes were zero and they had all the money in the world.
And yet, oddly, in defiance of leftist non-thought, wealthy people still own businesses and employ people.

How many private sector jobs do welfare recipients create?

You know, a MBA does not stand for "Mom's Basement Associate"

Get out of there,go meet local business people and tell them your "theories" when they stop laughing they will set you straight
Without condescension, CON$ would have nothing to say.

I've never met a successful businessman who hires people based on the tax rate. If demand for their products cannot be met with the employees he has, he hires more to meet the demand, whatever the tax rate. If he is producing more than he can sell, he will not hire more people to produce even more products he still can't sell just because his taxes were cut.

The technology behind the 80's consumer electronics boom came out of the Cold War Pentagon and NASA budgets.

Boeing and commercial aviation came from government research and subsidies.

Banking depends on big government FDIC Insurance.

Pharma depends on big government patents.

Biotechnology, computer technology, and the internet have all benefited heavily from government subsides and research.

Military Keynesianism brought America out of the great depression. Big Government war-manufacturing was the precursor to the postwar mass consumption economy. (Where do you think all the consumables of the postwar suburban boom came from? They came from the manufacturing base created by the WWII and Cold War war economies. Morons.)

Business depends on modern infrastructure provided by government. The modern American economy was created by the Big Government efforts of great presidents like Dwight Eisenhower, who built the interstate system upon which commerce depends. (fucking morons)

Indeed, WWII veterans were put to work by government building energy grids, dams, water treatment facilities, sewers, telephone lines, and interstates - all of which are necessary for commerce.

When business gets in trouble, government stabilizes and bails them out.

Study the lobbying industry: business craves government help. The private sector craves a dynamic state sector which protects their markets.

The OIL industry craves big government: who do you think stabilizes, protects, and defends their overseas oil fields. (Pentagon)

Walmart ... and the entire retail sector craves big government: who do you think stabilizes the trade routes between 3rd world resources/labor and American shopping malls? Where do you think the goods in Walmart come from? How do you think those unstable parts of the world are protected? Who pays for it? (You fucking morons. Big government is essential to commerce)

(Guess what happens in 3rd world countries without regulations and codes? There are constant electrical fires. You have to unplug all appliances at night. You can't drink the water or eat the food for fear of being poisoned. They lack the roads upon which shipping and modern commerce depends. They lack the flood and fire protections upon which an advanced property system depends. There are insufficient sewer systems, and insufficient bridges, and no fresh water - that is, they lack all the things provided by big government and required by commerce. Business cannot create factories in many parts of the developing world because these places lack the modern infrastructure that the American government has spent the last 100 years building, maintaining, and regulating. You fucking morons. Business craves government. Why do you think they spend all their time and money lobbying Washington? Because they crave nanny state protection. Do you know how much Eli Lilly pays the government to protect their drugs from foreign competition? The fucking American private sector craves big government support. John Fucking Gault craves the nanny state, you morons.)

Jobs don't come from business in a vacuum; they come from a complicated partnership between government and the private sector.

Profit in the Southwest would not exist without the fucking Hoover Dam. Who do you think harnessed the power of the Colorado River so whole portions of the country could be inhabited? Fucking morons.

Big business has convinced a generation of useful idiots that government does nothing for commerce. (Who do you think protects private property? Do you Tea Party morons understand how much capitalism depends on the big government legal system and law enforcement?)

God help us. Our country has been stolen by a know-nothing movement which simply does not understand how the economy works.

Last edited:

If that is true, then why is it widely reported that he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1991 from Harvard Law School?

Based on what? We can't see his grades.

Why do you suppose that is?

Yeah, I don't recall anyone ever claiming Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude. If he had done that, then we'd know his GPA was in the top 20%.

New Topics

Forum List

Back