Prove it (or at least provide some evidence)!

And still nothing but opinions, no proof, no evidence, that"

1. Repealing the Bush Tax cuts and making Billionaires and Millionaires pay more in tax will kill jobs.

2, Millionaires and Billionaires create jobs (name them and describe the jobs)

3. Only the private sector creates jobs.

4. Shrinking government will jump start our economy (explain how adding thousands to the unemployment roles will benefit commerce, small business and the real estate market).

That's b/c you are one of the many people that don't like link that don't reflect your world view.

Reagan lowered taxes and the economy boomed.
Clinton lowered taxes and the economy boomed.
W Bush lowered taxes and the economy boomed.
Reagan lowered taxes and unemployment boomed.
Reagan then raised taxes and the economy boomed.
Clinton raised taxes and the economy boomed even more.
Bush cut taxes and we are still in the Bush Depression with the renewal of the Bush tax cuts.

Yes, run on: High taxes= prosperity

That's b/c you are one of the many people that don't like link that don't reflect your world view.

Bush cut taxes and we are still in the Bush Depression with the renewal of the Bush tax cuts.

Yes, run on: High taxes= prosperity

Actually..they do.

Feel free to name a nation outside of this one with low taxes and high prosperity for the majority of the people in that nation. Because I can name nations with higher taxes and better outcomes for people in terms of quality of life and longevity.

Feel free to name a nation outside of this one with low taxes and high prosperity for the majority of the people in that nation. Because I can name nations with higher taxes and better outcomes for people in terms of quality of life and longevity.

those nations aren't burdened with an entitlement class who doesnt bring anything to the covered dish dinner

i would be happy to pay more taxes if I knew everyone had the same self-accountability

It's not that the tax rates are so low, in fact our tax rates are 5th in the World. Our problem is there are too few paying taxes, people that get refunds over $5,000.00 that only had $600.00 deducted for FWT. Our tax code is so complicated and so skewed, it takes a CPA to prepare taxes for anyone that doesn't file a short form 1040A.

How do US taxes compare internationally?

Oh and don't forget about too much spending in DC, they spend it faster than we can get it to them.

LOL. :eusa_eh:

Thank you for proving your lack of historical knowledge.

here, let me lib it up for you;

Evil Reagan lowered taxes and the economy boomed purely b/c of something a democrat did.
Clinton lowered taxes and the economy boomed even though the evil cons tried to stop him.
Evil W shrub lowered taxes and the economy boomed purely b/c of something a democrat did, and the fact that the economy tanked when Good Democrats took over both Houses is pure coincidence.

When you start giving some specifics you might seem as credible. But that's not going to happen because the crap you're spewing isn't based in reality.

So....LOL.

those nations aren't burdened with an entitlement class who doesnt bring anything to the covered dish dinner

i would be happy to pay more taxes if I knew everyone had the same self-accountability

Those nations aren't burden with a military set to fight the Klingon empire.

Thank you for proving your lack of historical knowledge.

here, let me lib it up for you;

Evil Reagan lowered taxes and the economy boomed purely b/c of something a democrat did.
Clinton lowered taxes and the economy boomed even though the evil cons tried to stop him.
Evil W shrub lowered taxes and the economy boomed purely b/c of something a democrat did, and the fact that the economy tanked when Good Democrats took over both Houses is pure coincidence.

Thanks for sharing. Reagan cut taxes and continued to spend (it takes two btw, a President and a Congress to impact government spending, up or down). Bush and a Republican Congress cut taxes and the economy ... nearly crashed. It did not boom for anyone but the very wealthy and corporate America, in particular the defense and oil industries.

If your going to lie, try to lie to those who weren't alive and awake for the past 30 years.

And still nothing but opinions, no proof, no evidence, that"

1. Repealing the Bush Tax cuts and making Billionaires and Millionaires pay more in tax will kill jobs.

4. Shrinking government will jump start our economy (explain how adding thousands to the unemployment roles will benefit commerce, small business and the real estate market).

LOL A perfect example of the simple mind.

Congratulations. Thank God there are no other factors that come into play. It would kill your rant.

LOL A perfect example of the simple mind.

Congratulations. Thank God there are no other factors that come into play. It would kill your rant.
You might have credibility had you directed this post to the one I replied to.

Why don't you point out the period of time when the top tax rates were lower and jobs were being created in excess because of it.
Why don't you point out a nation that has ever taxed itself into prosperity.

That doesn't answer the question. We're at record low tax rates and you seem to be of the opinion that taxes are either still too high or shouldn't be raised because that doesn't make good economic sense. So I'm asking you to point out an example to support your position. I can easily point to periods of time where we had higher top tax rates and more economic prosperity.

I know you can't answer my question because you're all talk, so what do you do? Avoid answering the question. Good job.
You can't answer my question.

Careful up there on your high horse.

Nice choices you gave there.

How about the third option. They sit on that money because consumer demand and spending are down and it doesn't make sense to grow their business without customers.

Nah, that would make way too much real world sense.
You're only partially right.

Companies are sitting on excess capital because of this Administration's hostility towards business, and its "ready, fire, aim!" strategy of enacting business regulation.

And that comes from business owners.

So 'high' tax rates has nothing to do with it now?
It's part of it. Do keep up.

If you can.

Why don't you point out the period of time when the top tax rates were lower and jobs were being created in excess because of it.
Why don't you point out a nation that has ever taxed itself into prosperity.

France, Japan, Germany, Sweden, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea and England.

Strictly temporary. Unsustainable.

One thing leftists are incapable of understanding is eventually you run out of other people's money.

5. Gay & Lesbian Marriage threatens traditional marriage.

6. Citizens United v. FEC is good for America.

Your thread, your claims, your burden

They're not my claims. I doubt anyone of the six are true, and yet they are offered as truths everyday on this message board.

They're not my claims. I doubt anyone of the six are true, and yet they are offered as truths everyday on this message board.
:lol: It's funny the way you pretend you want to discuss this.

Your mind is made up. You will accept no response other than "Yes, you're right."

Forum List

Back