Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

They only let people in who have a claim for asylum...
Yes. And the Asylum Claims process has been grotesquely abused and is no longer a reliable barometer of TRUE (needful) asylum requests.

What's the Rejection Rate nowadays? 99% ? That tells us all we need to know about how that program needs serious overhaul and reduction and monitoring.
...The border is not open...
Bull$hit.

Attachments

• 1692373895236.png
    1692373895236.png
    709 bytes · Views: 6
  • 1692373895251.png
    1692373895251.png
    722 bytes · Views: 6
  • 1692373895267.png
    1692373895267.png
    655 bytes · Views: 5
I will always be proud of America.
It is, and may always be the greatest experiment in human history.
America changed the whole world for the better.
It crushed and ruined tyranny, royalty and unescapable poverty throughout western society.
It is the most diverse nation on earth.
But, alas, yes. It is evaporating before our very eyes. Our entire education system is poisoning our youth against us. Most kids graduate high school and believe America is mostly bad. America was built on slavery and evil men. Racism, sexism, misogyny is everywhere.
Being proud of America is now taboo. To wear an American flag on your shirt means you are a racist, certainly white supremacist. And possibly transphobic.

I am so glad I was raised when I was.
When were you raised? As remember in the 60s early 70s the hard right screaming at young people for sewing American flags on there cloths, or hanging them on walls
as VERY BAD, FLAG DISRESPECT and un American.
Move forward a few more years
and the Right Wearing flags Every where, even in under ware, so you had the flag crammed up your ass.
REMBERING REAL HISTORY, TO LEARN HONEST FACTS ABOUT OUR COUNTRY SO WE MAKE LESS MISTAKES IN THE FUTURE.

Most people do not have the money or ability to leave the country.
The rich do. property in other states other country's
They can move on with ease if things get to rough for them.
Check out the rich who came from other country's to get richer in ours.
With out any concern for damage done.

You can be a proud American and at the same time be dismayed at what is happening to it at the hands of the Democrats. They are the root cause of the major problems we face. Division, lack of standing in the world, economic instability, border chaos, decline of our major cities.....
Kind of limited to blame all our problems on one political party,
When your party of choice has had major control just slightly more often than the other (hated by you) party.

John's a front line soldier. He is well below the level of even knowing when he's lying

Every accusation is a confession with you fools. You've never given any evidence whatsoever that you're aware that you're being lied to by right wing media. You continue to parrot the "stolen election lie" even though it's been proven that the only attempt to steal the election was the one made by the Trump Crime Syndicate, as per the RICO charges.

Even after they admit they lied to you, you defend them. That's the very definition of your post above.

Nothing to do with "gaming," professor.

So you say you teach ESL (=¿gaming?), history amd biology. And I know you are extremely bad in history. And I am absolutelly not convinced from your knowledge in psychology, pedagogy and didactics. And I fear your knowledge in philosophy and epistemology is as bad as is my knowledge in ESL - whatever this really might be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back