Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

"Please show me mercy", Tarrio said before he left the court room in an orange jumpsuit.
Political trials seldom show mercy. They are supposed to make an example of the accused and prevent others from wrongthink. Tarrio not only did wrongthink but he is black. Wrongthink cannot escape among blacks.

I said nothing in defense of Democrats. I was defending those protesting an unfair justice system

Screw the two parties and anyone that defends them.
You’re providing your opinion, and making a post that was not related to what was said.

The bottom line is that the Black Lives Matter protesters, and the January 6 protesters engaged in illegal activity. Know how the law works perhaps before you make these posts.

Anybody who thinks that a BLM protester or January 6 protester shd get three years in jail or more than that… for simply walking around a building illegally has something wrong with them

Last edited:
When did the shaman or the proud boy’s leader steal 400 million or billions of dollars from people? How can you wake up each morning and be happy if you approve of these vicious anti-American prison sentences for the January 6 people. And this proud boys leader as far as I have read he wasn’t even in Washington DC on January 6.

There’s no way around this if you think that these January 6, protester, she go to jail then you have to say the same thing for the BLM protesters. They legally entered government buildings and walked around them. Astonishing stuff man.
Those involved in the Floyd riots got some pretty stiff sentences…7, 9, 10 years, 25 for a guy that shot someone. No one plotted or planned for a riot, so who would you arrest?

Maybe your “patriots“ shouldn’t have planned for sedition and to overturn an election. I don’t know what is more stupid - defending them or refusing to comprehend that there is a difference.

When did the shaman or the proud boy’s leader steal 400 million or billions of dollars from people? How can you wake up each morning and be happy if you approve of these vicious anti-American prison sentences for the January 6 people. And this proud boys leader as far as I have read he wasn’t even in Washington DC on January 6.

There’s no way around this if you think that these January 6, protester, she go to jail then you have to say the same thing for the BLM protesters. They legally entered government buildings and walked around them. Astonishing stuff man.

That sure looks like legally entering the building…

1693957563984.jpeg

1693957826712.jpeg

People wearing BLM T-shirts caused absolute chaos they killed people in the summer of 2020. They attacked huge numbers of people caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed not a single person not a single one. At worst they got into violent fist fights, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides(it overwhelmingly comes from the far left,), you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at how all other countries have handled these issues and how the United States has handled violent labor disputes in the late 19th and early 20th century. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys leader or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

If a BLM rioter or a January 6 rioter punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with them or had a 1 million man army….. only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could “overthrow the government.”

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail …that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. . You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

For the left-wing people in the US message board …if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter protester, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building …that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.
smallest-violin-funny.gif

There was never any threat whatsoever of an insurrection. All of these prosecutions are based on a falsehood. As such, they are all unconstitutional abuses of power. The verdicts and sentences should be voided immediately.
100 %

Those involved in the Floyd riots got some pretty stiff sentences…7, 9, 10 years, 25 for a guy that shot someone. No one plotted or planned for a riot, so who would you arrest?

Maybe your “patriots“ shouldn’t have planned for sedition and to overturn an election. I don’t know what is more stupid - defending them or refusing to comprehend that there is a difference.
I would arrest every person involved in Antifa and BLM and anyone making public statements regarding law enforcement being guilty. The Jan 6 PROTEST video shows no real actions to overthrow the government. It shows mostly a bunch of people wandering the halls of Congress.

Political trials seldom show mercy. They are supposed to make an example of the accused and prevent others from wrongthink. Tarrio not only did wrongthink but he is black. Wrongthink cannot escape among blacks.
You heard him begging for mercy. Tarrio knows that he's a wrong thinker who must pay his debt to society behind concrete walls. He must find Jesus

Forum List

Back