Proud Boys and Oath Keepers being rounded up in droves!

How do you know she was a lesbian - Did she move on you?
Kids probably have more to worry about from certain STRAIGHT gym coaches.

WWGJD = What Would Gym Jordan Do?

jordan-jim-blind.jpg
Queers should never ever be allowed in any authoritative position over children. They're sick and twisted.

But none of the pedos in my links are "queer". How do you square that?
I don't have to square anything. All sex perverts and freaks should not be allowed around children, heterosexual AND homosexual.

Who will be the arbiter for identifying 'sex perverts and freaks', you abortion to critical thought? Are they required to wear signs? How about a lettering system of some sort? Or perhaps you possess a superpower that gives you the ability to identify them through some cool sex pervert freak x-ray vision?

No. You're just another fucking bigoted Cult45 retard on a message board. Well done. :113: Guess you earned your cookie for the day.
The minute they open their perverted mouth and spout some new age pro queer shit, we'll know.

Impotent rage is all you Cult45 fuck nuggets have left. :dunno: We got it.
Speaking of impotent rage.....acquitted. fuck you.

Predicted, but fuck you right back. Who's your President, bitch boy?
I don't have one. Your President is brain dead. Smegma.

Great. I too, have felt the USA has been leaderless the past four years. Nice to have a leader again. BTW: Fuck Mr. Trump, fuck you and the smelly steeds all you Cult45 c*nts rode in on. The beef some of us have with you fucking ingrates ain't over by a country mile. Buckle up.
Bring it pussy bitch. Remember asshole, you claim we have all the guns and ammo. Not going to go well for you.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg
Queers should never ever be allowed in any authoritative position over children. They're sick and twisted.

I don't have to square anything. All sex perverts and freaks should not be allowed around children, heterosexual AND homosexual.

Who will be the arbiter for identifying 'sex perverts and freaks', you abortion to critical thought? Are they required to wear signs? How about a lettering system of some sort? Or perhaps you possess a superpower that gives you the ability to identify them through some cool sex pervert freak x-ray vision?

No. You're just another fucking bigoted Cult45 retard on a message board. Well done. :113: Guess you earned your cookie for the day.
Well you fucking ignorant asshole, go into a restroom after my wife or daughter and experience how fast i drag you out of there with a hand around your throat. You’re just another asshole who wants to pee in the little girl’s room. :ahole-1::fu:

Great fucking speech, you rube. :113: Your personal restroom kink obsessions have nothing to do with me. I opt out of that non-starter bullshit.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Well you fucking ignorant asshole, go into a restroom after my wife or daughter and experience how fast i drag you out of there with a hand around your throat. You’re just another asshole who wants to pee in the little girl’s room. :ahole-1::fu:

Great fucking speech, you rube. :113: Your personal restroom kink obsessions have nothing to do with me. I opt out of that non-starter bullshit.
Way to show what a bitch you are fag boy. Sorry asshole, I don’t have restrooms kink. That’s you and yours fuckwad. Your forfeit and total surrender are noted. Bitch.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

The minute they open their perverted mouth and spout some new age pro queer shit, we'll know.

Great. I too, have felt the USA has been leaderless the past four years. Nice to have a leader again. BTW: Fuck Mr. Trump, fuck you and the smelly steeds all you Cult45 c*nts rode in on. The beef some of us have with you fucking ingrates ain't over by a country mile. Buckle up.
Bring it pussy bitch. Remember asshole, you claim we have all the guns and ammo. Not going to go well for you.

Yeah, sure, Rambo. In your eyes, I'm somehow an inexperienced libtard anti-gun activist. :auiqs.jpg: How weird is it I happen to have a firing range on my own property. What a conspiracy.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Yeah, sure, Rambo. In your eyes, I'm somehow an inexperienced libtard anti-gun activist. :auiqs.jpg: How weird is it I happen to have a firing range on my own property. What a conspiracy.
Where did I say I have guns illiterate fag boy? I prefer sharp objects that I can kill you with without a blind bitch like you ever seeing me. You’re a bitch. Go ty something you “brave man”. You made the threat, carry it out. Oh, you’re coward.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Way to show what a bitch you are fag boy. Sorry asshole, I don’t have restrooms kink. That’s you and yours fuckwad. Your forfeit and total surrender are noted. Bitch.

Is English your first language, you total MAGAfag? Your politics revolve around restrooms, pervert. You got no foundation. Sad.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Is English your first language, you total MAGAfag? Your politics revolve around restrooms, pervert. You got no foundation. Sad.
APParently it’s YOU who can’t read read or comprehend English bitch. My politics you know nothing about fag boy. Pervert? Projecting again. Pathetic. Now try something like you threatened. OR be forevermore branded a cowardly bitch.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

APParently it’s YOU who can’t read read or comprehend English bitch. My politics you know nothing about fag boy. Pervert? Projecting again. Pathetic. Now try something like you threatened. OR be forevermore branded a cowardly bitch.

I never threatened you. :dunno: You're making shit up. You're weak AF.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

See post 74. I’ll just laugh at you now.:abgg2q.jpg:

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Yeah. Like I said. Weak AF. Thank you for proving my point. By all means, laugh away, MAGAfag troll. :auiqs.jpg:

not enough of them and not fast enough...remember when the juggalos were declared a terrorist group but not these groups....you would think juggalos were black
Um. Juggalos have never been declared terrorists.

Mostly they're music fans. I've been to a few concerts from the label, ICP and others. Got the shirt, wore the makeup, bounced around in the mosh pit.

Still not a terrorist.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Yeah. Like I said. Weak AF. Thank you for proving my point. By all means, laugh away, MAGAfag troll. :auiqs.jpg:
You use that word weak while hiding in mommy’s basement under your bed. Your forfeit is again noted. Yes I’ll laugh in your face as I slap the taste out of your mouth. Coward.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

You use that word weak while hiding in mommy’s basement under your bed. Your forfeit is again noted. Yes I’ll laugh in your face as I slap the taste out of your mouth. Coward.

:auiqs.jpg: Sure you will. :auiqs.jpg: MAGAfag.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

:auiqs.jpg: Sure you will. :auiqs.jpg: MAGAfag.
Don’t sing it bring it bitch. Oh, that’s right, you’re a coward. And a faggot.

Forum List

Back