Proud Boys and Oath Keepers being rounded up in droves!

Commies scared of decent folks.

You are not decent ;)
I know which bathroom to use, unlike the freaks you support.

And the last time you absolutely knew you were in the bathroom with was of the opposite sex, and/or they bothered you in any manner was ....... ?
Half past never.
Should lesbians be around your daughter in at a school gym or public restroom?
You won't be able to wish your way back to the 1950's Gomer.
Wake up!
Oh yeah, and biological males should compete with girls in school sports, huh. You're all insane

Which leaves my questions unanswered.

You are not decent ;)

And the last time you absolutely knew you were in the bathroom with was of the opposite sex, and/or they bothered you in any manner was ....... ?
Half past never.
Wake up!
Oh yeah, and biological males should compete with girls in school sports, huh. You're all insane

Yeah, while you support biological males competing against girls in sports. I bet the females in high school are really happy with that policy, huh. You're insane.

You are not decent ;)

Half past never.
Wake up!

Yeah, while you support biological males competing against girls in sports. I bet the females in high school are really happy with that policy, huh. You're insane.

If you can't answer my questions - Just shut up.

You are not decent ;)

Half past never.
Wake up!

If you can't answer my questions - Just shut up.
Your questions are insane. You commies need to be exterminated like cockroaches.

You are not decent ;)

Half past never.
Wake up!
He may not answer you but I will. I hated that lesbian gym teacher with a passion. She should have never been allowed access to teenage girls. Per anyone that may have had those tendencies our own age we really didn't give a shit because we didn't go around talking about sex at that age; we were allowed to be children and not treated like adult sickos think that children should be treated.

You are not decent ;)

Half past never.
Wake up!
He may not answer you but I will. I hated that lesbian gym teacher with a passion. She should have never been allowed access to teenage girls. Per anyone that may have had those tendencies our own age we really didn't give a shit because we didn't go around talking about sex at that age; we were allowed to be children and not treated like adult sickos think that children should be treated.

How do you know she was a lesbian - Did she move on you?
Kids probably have more to worry about from certain STRAIGHT gym coaches.

WWGJD = What Would Gym Jordan Do?

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

What a stupid OP, a total of 7 people hardly constitutes "droves" nor is it clear what anybody is being charged with. Conspiracy to commit legal actions? Come on.

You are not decent ;)

Half past never.
Wake up!

jordan-jim-blind.jpg
As a matter of fact she did. The next day she got a note saying I was exempt from her class.

You are not decent ;)

Half past never.
Wake up!

jordan-jim-blind.jpg
As a matter of fact she did. The next day she got a note saying I was exempt from her class.

Please share your experience with the class. At this point, I'm not buying.

You are not decent ;)

Half past never.
Wake up!

jordan-jim-blind.jpg
Queers should never ever be allowed in any authoritative position over children. They're sick and twisted.

You are not decent ;)

Half past never.
Wake up!

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Please share your experience with the class. At this point, I'm not buying.
I really don't give a shit whether you are buying it or not. I do not have to sit here and write all the dirty sick details down for you sick son of bitches who believe other peoples children are yours to mess with their heads.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg
Queers should never ever be allowed in any authoritative position over children. They're sick and twisted.

But none of the pedos in my links are "queer". How do you square that?

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

But none of the pedos in my links are "queer". How do you square that?
I don't have to square anything. All sex perverts and freaks should not be allowed around children, heterosexual AND homosexual.

Many of them will be smacked with conspiracy charges. Excellent - Anything that keeps them out of civilized society.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Five alleged members of the far-right Proud Boys group have been charged with criminal conspiracy in last month’s deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol that sought to keep then-President Donald Trump in power, according to a criminal complaint unsealed on Thursday.​
Federal prosecutors on Thursday also outlined details of a suspected plot by the anti-government Oath Keepers group to stage a “quick reaction force” outside Washington on Jan. 6 ready “to fight hang to hand” if ordered to do so by Trump.​
More than 200 people have been charged with federal offences in the bloody assault on Congress, which claimed the lives of five people at the Capitol and led to Trump’s impeachment trial this week on a charge of inciting insurrection.​

Pssss...they only need ask for a juror trial ----------the american population is more than likely to free them.

Many of them will be smacked with conspiracy charges. Excellent - Anything that keeps them out of civilized society.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Five alleged members of the far-right Proud Boys group have been charged with criminal conspiracy in last month’s deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol that sought to keep then-President Donald Trump in power, according to a criminal complaint unsealed on Thursday.​
Federal prosecutors on Thursday also outlined details of a suspected plot by the anti-government Oath Keepers group to stage a “quick reaction force” outside Washington on Jan. 6 ready “to fight hang to hand” if ordered to do so by Trump.​
More than 200 people have been charged with federal offences in the bloody assault on Congress, which claimed the lives of five people at the Capitol and led to Trump’s impeachment trial this week on a charge of inciting insurrection.​

Pssss...they only need ask for a juror trial ----------the american population is more than likely to free them.
Sounds good but they would never call people like you or I for such duty. They'd probably also have a judge that would limit what the jury could here, etc. The system has gone too far down at this point in protecting the sickos and the corrupt.

Half past never.
Wake up!
Lesbians sure are sneaky according to you.

Forum List

Back