Proud Boys and Oath Keepers being rounded up in droves!

Many of them will be smacked with conspiracy charges. Excellent - Anything that keeps them out of civilized society.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Five alleged members of the far-right Proud Boys group have been charged with criminal conspiracy in last month’s deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol that sought to keep then-President Donald Trump in power, according to a criminal complaint unsealed on Thursday.​
Federal prosecutors on Thursday also outlined details of a suspected plot by the anti-government Oath Keepers group to stage a “quick reaction force” outside Washington on Jan. 6 ready “to fight hang to hand” if ordered to do so by Trump.​
More than 200 people have been charged with federal offences in the bloody assault on Congress, which claimed the lives of five people at the Capitol and led to Trump’s impeachment trial this week on a charge of inciting insurrection.​

Replace "proud boys" and "oathkeepers" with "Jews" and "blacks", and that's exactly what you sound like.
You think so, huh? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Pssss...they only need ask for a juror trial ----------the american population is more than likely to free them.

Not after they see what he did. Not a chance in Hell. Maybe Kyle will share an extra hot spot there with your Dotard? ;)
After they see what he did? KYLE shot 3 violent criminals attacking him...one was a pedophile who raped and terrorized little boys. The jury is going to love him------(short of stacking it with communists). You aren't going to be able to show 2nd grade pictures of the violent criminals that Kyle shot and pretend that they were only getting some candy for their little brother.

Many of them will be smacked with conspiracy charges. Excellent - Anything that keeps them out of civilized society.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Five alleged members of the far-right Proud Boys group have been charged with criminal conspiracy in last month’s deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol that sought to keep then-President Donald Trump in power, according to a criminal complaint unsealed on Thursday.​
Federal prosecutors on Thursday also outlined details of a suspected plot by the anti-government Oath Keepers group to stage a “quick reaction force” outside Washington on Jan. 6 ready “to fight hang to hand” if ordered to do so by Trump.​
More than 200 people have been charged with federal offences in the bloody assault on Congress, which claimed the lives of five people at the Capitol and led to Trump’s impeachment trial this week on a charge of inciting insurrection.​

Replace "proud boys" and "oathkeepers" with "Jews" and "blacks", and that's exactly what you sound like.
You think so, huh? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yep. You commies love muslims, but vehemently hate Christians and Jews. Fact.

How do you know she was a lesbian - Did she move on you?
Kids probably have more to worry about from certain STRAIGHT gym coaches.

WWGJD = What Would Gym Jordan Do?

jordan-jim-blind.jpg
Queers should never ever be allowed in any authoritative position over children. They're sick and twisted.

But none of the pedos in my links are "queer". How do you square that?
I don't have to square anything. All sex perverts and freaks should not be allowed around children, heterosexual AND homosexual.

Who will be the arbiter for identifying 'sex perverts and freaks', you abortion to critical thought? Are they required to wear signs? How about a lettering system of some sort? Or perhaps you possess a superpower that gives you the ability to identify them through some cool sex pervert freak x-ray vision?

No. You're just another fucking bigoted Cult45 retard on a message board. Well done. :113: Guess you earned your cookie for the day.

Pssss...they only need ask for a juror trial ----------the american population is more than likely to free them.

Not after they see what he did. Not a chance in Hell. Maybe Kyle will share an extra hot spot there with your Dotard? ;)
After they see what he did? KYLE shot 3 violent criminals attacking him...one was a pedophile who raped and terrorized little boys. The jury is going to love him------(short of stacking it with communists). You aren't going to be able to show 2nd grade pictures of the violent criminals that Kyle shot and pretend that they were only getting some candy for their little brother.

Would you care to make a bet on the fate of Kyle? How about permanent abandonment of USMB if he ends up sentenced to anything more or less than ten years?

jordan-jim-blind.jpg
Queers should never ever be allowed in any authoritative position over children. They're sick and twisted.

I don't have to square anything. All sex perverts and freaks should not be allowed around children, heterosexual AND homosexual.

Who will be the arbiter for identifying 'sex perverts and freaks', you abortion to critical thought? Are they required to wear signs? How about a lettering system of some sort? Or perhaps you possess a superpower that gives you the ability to identify them through some cool sex pervert freak x-ray vision?

No. You're just another fucking bigoted Cult45 retard on a message board. Well done. :113: Guess you earned your cookie for the day.
The minute they open their perverted mouth and spout some new age pro queer shit, we'll know.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

The minute they open their perverted mouth and spout some new age pro queer shit, we'll know.

Impotent rage is all you Cult45 fuck nuggets have left. :dunno: We got it.

I just hope they are found guilty of felonies that will prevent gun ownership. They are dangerous enough with poles and clubs, without legal access to weapons.
Can they still commit sabotage to public utilities and other targets?

I just hope they are found guilty of felonies that will prevent gun ownership. They are dangerous enough with poles and clubs, without legal access to weapons.
I would not advise it. Do you think it likely?

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Speaking of impotent rage.....acquitted. fuck you.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Predicted, but fuck you right back. Who's your President, bitch boy?

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

I don't have one. Your President is brain dead. Smegma.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Great. I too, have felt the USA has been leaderless the past four years. Nice to have a leader again. BTW: Fuck Mr. Trump, fuck you and the smelly steeds all you Cult45 c*nts rode in on. The beef some of us have with you fucking ingrates ain't over by a country mile. Buckle up.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Great. I too, have felt the USA has been leaderless the past four years. Nice to have a leader again. BTW: Fuck Mr. Trump, fuck you and the smelly steeds all you Cult45 c*nts rode in on. The beef some of us have with you fucking ingrates ain't over by a country mile. Buckle up.
A real leader? You're insane. President Trump can run for President again. You should be afraid.

Awww - Those poor, trodden down Proud Boys. :rolleyes-41:

I would not turn anyone in if they were freedom fighters against you terrorists. for several years you have media, entertainers and some politicians threatening to kill Deplorables and Dregs. Dregs was coined by Beijing Biden. The real tragedy is that many of the Prog politicians and deep state are sociopaths and psychopaths. Dangerous because of it and talent questionable.

I would not turn anyone in if they were freedom fighters against you terrorists. for several years you have media, entertainers and some politicians threatening to kill Deplorables and Dregs. Dregs was coined by Beijing Biden. The real tragedy is that many of the Prog politicians and deep state are sociopaths and psychopaths. Dangerous because of it and talent questionable.
You terrorists? I am only a terror if someone attempts to penetrate the walls around my property. Then not a terrorist, then just somebody's final nightmare.

jordan-jim-blind.jpg

Well you fucking ignorant asshole, go into a restroom after my wife or daughter and experience how fast i drag you out of there with a hand around your throat. You’re just another asshole who wants to pee in the little girl’s room. :ahole-1::fu:

Forum List

Back