Every news outlet (or "news" outlet) in our country says same thing: Homeless rate has soared

There was curfew on evictions due to failure to pay rent in many Far Left cities during the pandemic. A lot of people took this curfew as a "rent holiday", and they just spent their SSI checks on other things. Subsequently, they got chucked on to the streets, after the pandemic was over and now are really ineligible to rent some place else after beating their previous landlord out so much rent. Now they live in tents on the sidewalks , and crap in the streets, asking people for spare change.

I didn't find Fox News (yet) but in this Search I did, I found that, for once, all the news outlets agree on something:

Homelessness is ridiculous (my word) because of the cost of everything going up

Thanks, Hair Sniffer et al
Inflation rates spiked because the OrangeSexPer crashed the economy because of his mismanagement of Covid Response.

Homelessness is rampant because of the rules, regulations, codes, permits, laws that politicians pass that govern the housing market.

Homelessness is another failure of Politicians.

Inflation rates spiked because the OrangeSexPer crashed the economy because of his mismanagement of Covid Response.
I thought you said that presidents do not control inflation, it is all about supply and demand, now it is Trump's fault?

The covid response, was mostly managed at the state level.

Even after being gone three years, it is all still the fault of Trump, and democrats are helpless to stop it.

I guess we have no need for Democrats if they can not easily reverse the actions of Trump. And at that, how is it the "dumbest" president was able to do so much damage and smart democrats could do nothing to stop or fix it?

The answer is simple, Democrats are liars that will not be held accountable for their corruption and lawlessness.

Porous border..... more hard/illegal drugs, more homeless.

Soros backed non prosecutors... refusing to arrest low level drug dealers, low level rampant robberies to fund drug habits - more homeless.

Liberal virtue signalers allowing vagrants to set up camp anywhere, complete with free meals, and in some places even free tents/sleeping pads/sleeping bags - more homeless.

And 10 other reasons

What a shitass statement. The economy is recovering fine.

Our worries are commercial real estate liabilities next year, the growth of homelessness, and anti-American traitors like struth.

I didn't find Fox News (yet) but in this Search I did, I found that, for once, all the news outlets agree on something:

Homelessness is ridiculous (my word) because of the cost of everything going up

Thanks, Hair Sniffer et al
Notice how Trump paid a lot of landlords to not evict people until he left office?

And yet dispute their announcement they have caused homelessness to sour and cost to skyrocket

Xiden’s policies and destroyed the economy
The economy is great but trickle doesn’t work. You need income redistribution downward which you’d shit on so what’s your solution?

The GOP would suggest tax cuts for wealthy would help the poor. Stupid fuckers in the GOP.

And the fact that Inflation rates spiked because the OrangeSexPer crashed the economy because of his mismanagement of Covid Response is being fixed by Build Back Better.

I paid $2.20 a gallon last week.

British buffoon still lying? You cant afford to keep a car over there. IF you could its’ by the Litre. $6/Gal in London. Worry about your own sinking country you board clogging arsejack.

Forum List

Back